Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:30 pm
Name: TBA
Stage: cub
Lineart: standing male
Parents: n/a
Domain: Constellations
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: There is going to be a lot of CC to this, but I would like a base color of a very dark blue that fades into a grey/black like a night sky. He should have little white dots like stars that are connected to form constellations such as Leo, Draco, etc over his body. I'd like the wings to be a black with silver/white "shooting stars" on them. His eyes would be a very deep purple. Other than this, please CC to make him look good.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: n/a
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: n/a (not a rebirth or a ascension)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:37 pm
Name: Zuma’Hlasela
Stage (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Lines: Walking Female
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: N/A
Domain: Aggression
Description: Savage and fierce in demeanor. Her body is covered in thick spiked plates along her spine. Large spiny wings and at the tip of her tail spikes cluster together to form the shape of a spiny lion’s tail tuft. Her tail itself is thicker and longer than the default. Overly large fangs, and her paws are more beastly in nature with large claws. Snarling or roaring with wild blood-raged eyes. I would like for her to have some sort of horn design for her head, something wicked and twisted. On her chest is a red lion's skull that attaches to armored plates under her belly. Color wise she's dark black with various shades of red.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ref]
How many gods to dyou own? 0
Required RPs: N/A  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:34 am
Name: Hadithi
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Domain: Mythological creatures
Description: Base colors are a very natural looking design, tans and browns with bird like patterning (see reference), his mane is feathered (and the same coloration as the ref image) but has some curly, glowing gold/red Phoenix feathers worked in here and there (Think like peacock feathers but in reds & golds), bird feathering on the back of his front legs. Tails tuff is extra long hair with a couple of Phoenix feathers worked in. Wings are colored like the reference but like the mane has some of the phoenix feathers worked in. His ears are tuffed (see reference) and his eyes are the gold/red of the phoenix feathers. He wears a necklace with a spiraled unicorn horn on it
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Color Ref For body, wings,mane & Leg feathers. (Omit bird legs and beak, he had regular lion features). Tuffed Ear Ref,
How many gods do you own? None
ILow Luck March 2010
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:51 am
Name: Iofiel
Lineart: Standing Female
Parents: None
Domain: Angels
Description: A seraphim in lioness form, long tresses of golden hair, a shimmering iridescent halo of light behind her head, three pairs of different sized wings, a gold anklet around one of her forepaws with glowing sigils in the metal, golden pelt symbols and a blue silk scarf with white symbols.
See reference for better visualisation. heart
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Reference Image
How many gods do you own? One - Imagination

Name: Ba'Kemo
Lineart: Standing Male
Domain: Monsters
Description: A literal 'monster', see reference image for better visualisation. heart

Name: Tongoza
Lineart: Standing Male
Domain: Seduction
Description: A smut, rose petal covered God with three little birds that constantly follow him in awe of his seductive charms, see reference image CC for the birds (thinking small parrots/lovebirds?) smilies/icon_heart.gif

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:12 am
Name: Aesir
Lineart: sitting male
Domain: Battle
Description: Aesir reborn as a god, basically, with the wing markings on his back turned into dragon-like wings with translucent membrane. Braids and beads in his mane, and maybe a fork-braided beard. A snarling expression would be awesome, as would general fluffiness (in a thick-furred as opposed to long-furred kind of way) and visible claws. Most of his items should be the same as or similar to the ones he currently wears. Also! Curling ram's horns of the pointy variety in black or complementary color would be excellent.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Aesir with items, Aesir without items, ram horns
How many gods do you own? one (Impermanence)
Required RPs:
Master of Puppets
Warlord
A Loyal Captain
O Valencia!
Anywhere Is
On The Morning Dew
Such Great Heights
Not the only starfish in the sea
I am a fierce warrior?
Hidden in the Sand  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:16 am
Name: Iftikhar
Lineart: Sitting Male
Domain: Glory
Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Description: CC!
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
How many gods do you own? One

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:02 pm
Name: Domevlo
Lineart: Sitting Male
Parents: none
Domain: Scars
Description: •Expression: Kinda blank? Clearly unhappy/unimpressed. Serious.
•Mane: Black, slicked back with none obscuring his face
•Wings: Black and feathery, with a reddish-orange gradient on the tips.
•Body: Similar to his original self, but with a gradient and leopard spots on his legs, either stripes or some spotty marking on the lighter green on his body, more stitches that are now stitches instead of markings. Most notable his face should be angular, with the bridge of his nose quite prominent. Also I'd like his claws visible.
•Accessories: Long black tattered scarf.
•Scars: The ones he originally had, plus some more nicks and scratches? Also I'd like one of his legs to have a massive burn scar that covers pretty much his entire foreleg.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Current form, God ref idea 1 <--pretty much my favorite one for the markings. God ref idea 2 <--mainly to display the burn scar. Those are only ideas, so there is some CC to be had! =3
How many gods do you own? 1
Required RPs:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:47 pm
Name: Philotheous
Stage: Cub
Domain: Suffocation
Description: See ref. Bangs, leopard-like tail, earring cuff. Extra fluff like her brother. Claws showing. A grimace and her mouth sewn shut like she'd be snarling if it weren't. Thin necklaces with fangs and claws and feathers hanging off the front that match Fleance's (from his present incarnation and past ones). Over the shoulder it has part of a pelt, from a past incarnation of Fleance. The pelt is CC and I'm attaching some of his kids from a past life for you to get an idea of what he looked like so you can make it nice n' pretty. C: As for the rest of her hair, I'm not 100% attached to the braid, but I would like to see something long and kind of messy. Add beads, claws, feathers in it to your heart's desire.

As for coloration... Refer to the color ref I have included but I'm not set on the blue markings (especially the light blue on the cheeks).
This is mostly CC. Mostly black and really dark grays. I'd love to see some blue, especially on her face (I think of suffocation and "blue in the face"). Pomegranate colored eyes, please, a black nose, and black claws. Those three things are the only things set in stone. I really like the markings of Ammy from Okami, so maybe something with a calligraphic air or quality to her in the blue with the glow effect would be divine. * u* You've got an eye for these things, I trust you.

And a civet familiar if you wouldn't mind. > U>;; Normal civet colors/markings with her berry-colored eyes and some blue marking similar to Philo somewhere.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Line ref (look familiar??) Approximate color ref
Fleance brother, but he has reborn since they were initially in the same litter. Fleance kids from a past life (for use in making a pelt pattern). Okami markings
How many gods do you own? 1
Required RPs: -  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:53 pm
Name: Liuxingyu
Stage: Perma-adol
Lineart: CC
Domain: Lakes
Have you had your quest approved? Yup!
Description: I have an SoAsia wolf that I would like to have "converted" into a goddess! :3
Edits:
- Her tail could be one of two ways- a wolf's tail, or a lion's tail with a long, flowy, extended tail tuft that starts around mid-tail. I would still like to get the marking on her tail though
- for "bangs" or a mane, also one of two ways. XDD You can keep "default bangs" but tweak them a bit (maybe to be slightly curly or something?) Or, go with a little teeny something like what was on the SoAsia wolf lines. :3
- Wings should be feathered, CC to fit with the rest of her. Bigger wings are cooler than smaller ones? <3
- Mimic the expression of the line's she's on. Be sure to get that orange color in her eyes. >w<
- Items or other edits are CC, just keeping in the general feel of her.
((If I get rolled and she is deemed too difficult, I have others I can provide, if allowed.))
Reference Image(s), if applicable: *click*
How many gods do you own? 1- gravity
Required RPs: Not applicable- she was never transferred to SoAfrica.

Name: Noyana'Vega
Stage: Perma-adol
Lineart: CC
Parents: Na'Ilah x Mika'Il (are her MORTAL parents. I'm not sure if this is needed, what with gods losing blood ties and all.)
Domain: Adventure
Have you had your quest approved? Yup!
Description: Sooo... Noy's my first SoA, and is a mortal who'll be ascending. <3 She'll be the same design-wise. (Note that some of her "stripes/swirls" don't have the spots- (her ears, the non-symmetrical one on her front leg))

Really, I'm quite open with edits, but here are my thoughts:
>I really like her old PLer Juve expression, if you could mock that, it'd be awesome. 8DD Maybe give her a smirk? Mix the two? (Pretty open here, as long as it's not emo/enraged and fits her domain/personality XD)
>I'd like her to have some items, but not so much that you can't tell who's under there. XD I'd like to avoid items that would require "piercings" also (earrings included.) Just some stuff to go along well with her domain. 8D Less is more, but some is better than nothing? XD Again- open here.
>She can stay "bald," or she can have some head-fluff, just no long flowy hair. :3 (I guess, stick with bangs and that's good, just nothing that goes back? Unless her bangs are slicked back. XDDD )
>So Wings.... I'm thinking the patterns of a hoopoe for her wings, in whatever colors you think work without clashing. (I've got pics of hoopoes in the ref images. :3 ) If you can, can you mimic the style of the old god wings (that Dust used to do?) <3
>She's something of a tomboy, keep edits in-line with her personality (Pretty much, nothing evil and nothing too fru-fru.)
>Feel free to do as much or as little editing as you want outside of what's above- as long as I can tell who she is I'm pretty open. :3 Might be cool to have an Indiana-Jonesy/Daring Do (If you watch MLP) feel to her? XDDDD Up to you! :3

Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Cub - Juve - Adol - Adult
Wings 1 - Wings 2 - Wings 3
How many gods do you own? 1- Gravity
Required RPs: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10
(IF for some reason an RP seems like it's not enough or something, I have about a million more finished RPs for Noy. XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:40 am
Name: Shadiya
Lineart: cc
Domain: Song
Have you had your quest approved? Yep tada
Description: Mostly CC really, but I do have a vague idea that can be followed.

My only real request is that she be colored in warmer colors or violets like a morning dawn *see ref for color ideas* with also some white for her fur.

Other than that any of the following can be changed around at the colorist's whim. ^^

Shadiya is a golden goddess with the markings that glow on her skin. (Mostly stripes and swirls with music notes blending into her fur pattern?) She wears a silk scarf which has colored glass beads dangling from it around her neck. (underneath it can also be necklaces of glass beads and feathers) She also has several earrings that chime while she walks along with a few bangles on her paws and tail. Her hair is very wavy and white with some other pale colors streaked in at the colorist’s wish.

*A very fluffy leopard like tail with more of the glowing markings and also she has four wings like in the reference which are a blend of warm colors almost like the early dawn. Wings can be feathery or transparent totally up to the colorist once more!

*An ocarina would be an idea to have hanging beneath her scarf too.
*A masquerade mask would also be interesting if wanted.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Just to give inspiration, does not have to be followed.

A really rough doodle

dawn colors

an ocarina
scarf
mask
music

Required RPs: n/a

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:09 am
Name: Kor
Stage: cub
Lineart: Walking Female
Domain: Blindness
Description: Body: Like the ref - dark blue body, faint stars up legs, paws and lower legs in blue-purple ripples, like aurora borealis, ear tips in blue-purple ripples as well. Eyes a solid iridescent white. Inner ear the same color as body.
Wings: Done like a Mount Charleston Blue Butterfly.
Hair/Tail: Headfur should be similar in coloring and blending to her paw markings. It should be long and wavy/curly. Her tail should be long with a thickened end, like a leopard or cheetah tail, and be fluffy, also with the same markings.
Jewelry: A silver tiara, like example one, with a simple dangling pattern, like example 2, but without the diamonds. A blending of the two designs. She also has a layered necklace in silver, with multiple chains with hanging discs, similar to the ref images below.
If Possible: A custom familiar companion, CC choice of kind and coloring.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: original aiko ref
tiara example one, tiara example two
necklace example one, necklace example two, necklace example three
Wing Ref One, Wing Ref Two, Wing Ref Three
How many gods do you own? One
Required RPs: n/a  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:59 pm
Name: Can I come back to this?
Stage: Perma-Adol
Domain: Martyrs
Description: A solid red lioness with white feathered wings. Her eyes should glow gold, and holding her paw over a shield with this coat of arms.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Here. She's also inspired by St. Jeanen d'Arc.
Required RPs: Nawp  

Chimerical Beast

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:38 pm
And closed. I'll be preparing a list shortly for review.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:22 pm
And the list.

I will be rolling 24 hours from this post if no errors are found in the list.
After 24 hours, you forfeit your right to a reroll so please take a look and make sure your number of tickets is correct!
If you find an error, PM me ASAP!

1. Ecavi
2-3. Reeshie Hack
4-5. samus x
6. Andranis
7-9. Tanakako
10-12. CaliWolfe
13-14. pinchmonster
15-17. Saint Sergio
18. mouselet
19-20. Tara de Draiocht
21-22. R4gn0r0k IV
23-24. Zosie
25-26. ShinosBee
27-29. Seaki
30-32. Kathryn Dragonna
33-35. Jovi of Shadows
36-38. JetAlmeara
39-40. Lightning Shadow X
41-42. Princess_Feylin
43-44. Sherpuff
45-46. F a y t h - x
47-48. Puhterodactyl
49-50. Light Atago
51-53. Sabra Knight
54-55. Talencia
56-58. Chimerical Beast

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 1!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:25 pm
And the roll~  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items