Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Masako's Hidden Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 pm
Chaos_wolf12

User Image

Armand frowned a bit at Masako's appearence. Everything was getting a little twisted. It was true, he owed her a favor, but this was a little...off. "Sorry, but...from what Yami has said, you two will be leaving Kusagakure. We're not liable to take orders from you. I'm not taking you to any trial, just walk away man." Armand was becoming less sing-songy and a lot more firmer in his words. He really didn't want things to escalate more...and Masako didn't exactly ease the tension.

He'd take a few steps back towards the exit, hoping for Masako to do the same.

(Chakra): 115/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:27 pm
thefire158

Ceaser Kashensu

((What the hell if the arms dead and Flamable liquid is inside of it, that could kill the person who attempts to place the arm back on.))
User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Await trail or else? my arm is useless, it has flamable liquid inside of it, the fluids have been drained and from my view there's skin missing!" he shouted. His sharingan activated out of anger. But when he heard what Armand said they de-activated. "Yami said that? Why didn't you check on him! he could be leaving at any minute. In that midst he darted off for his arm grabbing it and leaping back were he was. He clinched it in anger, How would this be usefull. "I can't continue as a ninja any more, What the hell were you thinking!?"
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:35 pm
Chaos_wolf12

((If you do a custom arm, I or Armand will approve it in under 24 hours, I swear.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

It was sad really. Masako was willing to give him the arm back, and any doctor worth his salt would have been able to heal it and re-attach it, but Kurai had chosen the wrong path. As he grabbed for the arm, Masako let him, but at the same time, brought the match to meet the arm. As Kurai ran with it, it ignited instantly. The damage was done, and the arm was now useless, it really was a shame. Masako retreated back into her sanctum, beckoning Armand to follow, sealing the passage behind him and moving quickly through the maze at a speed only Masako, the maze's creator could move at. Even if Kurai turned to follow, he would be unable to navigate the maze.

CP: 165
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:45 pm

User Image

Armand's muscles clenched in preparation to spring forward at great speed while Kurai made a speedy approach. Such darting motion was seen as offensive...but Armand could see there wasn't anything of a threat being pointed at him, so he stepped to the side and let him go through. Had he been positioned differently...Armand might've jumped the gun.

He let Kurai run past, a little sad at the departure. It was like a cornered and wounded animal...there would have been no fun, no honor, in fighting him. And now...he'd go deeper into the rabbit hole of whatever this place was. Armand quietly followed Masako, asking questions. "So uh...what the hell?~" This was generally the consensus of all the questions.

(Chakra): 115/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:50 pm
thefire158

Ceaser Kashensu

((I said no dude, i don't want a custom arm, Now i have to go steal the arm of another person, Either that or kurai can't be a ninja.))
User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
Watching the flame burn just angered kurai at a high rate. She just destroyed his arm. What the hell? The only other option now is to report this in to the kusakage, or the shogun. "Are you f****** serious?" he said to her as she then went deeper into the place he shouted loud enough for them to hear these next words. "You have tested my mercy, No i will ensure you both face trail for your acts of treason." Now he has to find a ninja to tear off his arm and make it his own. Either that or just quit as a ninja, what ever. He just left ((Exit))
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:53 pm
Chaos_wolf12

((Custom weapons channel chakra. Custom arm can let you handseal again, plus you won't need to find a medic to perform an arm transplant. And you can probably slap rocket boosters onto that thing.))  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:56 pm
thefire158

I just wanted a normal arm thats why i came here. Not a kunai shooter arm, not a flamethrower arm, Just a regular arm. Fake body parts are more frail then human body parts also.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:10 am
thefire158

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

"I believe I can sum up all your questions in a brief statement. Kurai turning on the village made me realize one thing. We are unprepared for an attack. We need power, so that is why I took his arm, to study the Yamikonton powers and to recreate them in a way that can be wielded with only minor side effects. In the right hands, we would have the power to beat back any foe. But this research must be a secret, and you are the only one I can trust at this time." She finally reached what appeared to be a simple section of wall, but a quick series of taps caused the wall to slide open, revealing a massive lab on the other side.

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:13 am
Chaos_wolf12

[I say manipulate your dark aura into an arm. Your chaotic dark essence that shrouds your body can be manipulated into anything you see fit. Manipulate it into a dark arm or some kind. That way it's very versatile seeing as you can reform it into anything you wish.]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:14 am
lotosaki

While that is a smart idea, My character still looses chakra, And i can't do that for long periods of time either so i can't do that. If the arm was perminant and non chakra using, it would be better.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:20 am
Chaos_wolf12
Honey, it's passive. No chakra needed last time I checked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:18 am

User Image

Armand shrugged at the answer. Unprepared? They had fended him off pretty well, but a greater amount of inside attacks might send them into something they couldn't compete with. "Fair enough answer~" And somehow, Armand was the only one to be trusted. That was a little strange.

"Alright, so why me? All I did was repay a favor and play the role of a tank~" He said as he followed her down the hidden entryway. Labs? This was certainly new. Probably illegal to most, but if it was for Kusa, not a big deal.

(Chakra): 125/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:43 pm
thefire158

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

"You were simply the first name that popped into my head." It was the truth, as only hours before they had been fighting together, trying to protect one of their own from Kurai. "What you are about to see is a closely kept secret, you are to tell no one."

They then entered into a massive sprawling lab, with medical equipment lining every wall. Dozens of tables and chalkboards dotted the middle, each covered with an array of tools, beakers, and fluids. Along the far wall stood a massive shelf, each shelf jam packed with jars filled with various fluids and powders. And in the exact center of the room, a small table. Upon it sat several small beakers, filled with blood, and the skin samples that Masako had taken. "We are going to use Kurai's power as our own Armand."

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:30 pm

User Image

Armand just answered with another shrug. "Kurai's power as ours? I feel like my power would be more suitable to be shared. Kurai probably outranked and still couldn't match my movement blow for blow~" He said, remembering the first fight. It filled him with so much happiness and adrenaline...but this second encounter did just the opposite.

He sighed and continued forward. "As long as it's for our home, I can keep it secret. But...my loyalties rank higher with somebody else. They are trust worthy, but I'm their undying shield. They've earned that much from me~"

Armand would play a bit with a beaker of...mystery liquid, before setting it back down. "As of now, I first answer to Vivian Uzumaki. If I ever have to make a choice...that's where I will side. Not that events can't change that, but that's how things stand." He said, slightly forcefully, but still held the sing-song attitude that embodied Armand. "I'd like to head out and check on her actually...I imagine this situation has been very stressful for her. That is, if I have your permission to head out~"

(Chakra): 125/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

Ceaser Kashensu

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 pm
thefire158

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

"You are, and have always been free to do whatever you want Armand, but I have two final favors to ask of you. First, just a small vial of your blood." She held up a long, thin needle and motioned towards a chair next to a clean table. "It will not just end with Kurai's powers, but all the powers of this world. We can make the perfect ninja."

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces