Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:31 am
Roffle. -pets- Easy done. XD

I need to talk to yoooooou... Im considering a plot where my jedi girl goes dark side. Well, personality-wise she does anyway, but am considering having her leave the jedi for the Sith pride physically.. but I would want her to eventually rejoin the Jedi (kind of prodical son type plot). Would that work? Or would both prides try and kill her?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:20 am
Tanakako
Roffle. -pets- Easy done. XD

I need to talk to yoooooou... Im considering a plot where my jedi girl goes dark side. Well, personality-wise she does anyway, but am considering having her leave the jedi for the Sith pride physically.. but I would want her to eventually rejoin the Jedi (kind of prodical son type plot). Would that work? Or would both prides try and kill her?

I'm totally cool with that. Majanga always enjoys having ex-jedi on his side. (and she would be the first fallen jedi if you wanted) He wouldn't trust her right away and request that she proves herself loyal.

On the flip side, the jedi would provide her protection when she wanted to rejoin the jedi. They would ask that she start as a youngling so she could relearn.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:37 am
R4gn0r0k IV

I'm totally cool with that. Majanga always enjoys having ex-jedi on his side. (and she would be the first fallen jedi if you wanted) He wouldn't trust her right away and request that she proves herself loyal.

On the flip side, the jedi would provide her protection when she wanted to rejoin the jedi. They would ask that she start as a youngling so she could relearn.

Eeee that's perfect! Exactly what I wanted for her plot. XD -So excited- I have my sith Ruyken to work on her, I wonder if Majanga would sense she is vulnerable and help nudge her towards the dark side? It would take several meetings, along with Ruyken's interference.... Ooooh, what if Majanga sent Ruyken to her once he meets her and realises she is ripe for conversion?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:10 am
Tanakako

Eeee that's perfect! Exactly what I wanted for her plot. XD -So excited- I have my sith Ruyken to work on her, I wonder if Majanga would sense she is vulnerable and help nudge her towards the dark side? It would take several meetings, along with Ruyken's interference.... Ooooh, what if Majanga sent Ruyken to her once he meets her and realises she is ripe for conversion?

I would be up for that 3nodding Maybe they can meet while she's out on a quest. She gets into some trouble and Majanga helps her out?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:00 am
R4gn0r0k IV
I would be up for that 3nodding Maybe they can meet while she's out on a quest. She gets into some trouble and Majanga helps her out?

Mwahahaaaa that sounds perfect!
Now I just need a victim for her quest. Or a sith she goes to confront... She could go to drive Ruyken away, and get saved by Majanga. I'm totally up for Ruyken getting hurt and it seems very sith-like for Majanga to turn on his own Hand in order to lure the jedi in...
How does that sound?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:14 am
Tanakako
R4gn0r0k IV

Mwahahaaaa that sounds perfect!
Now I just need a victim for her quest. Or a sith she goes to confront... She could go to drive Ruyken away, and get saved by Majanga. I'm totally up for Ruyken getting hurt and it seems very sith-like for Majanga to turn on his own Hand in order to lure the jedi in...
How does that sound?

That sounds perfect! Would you like to set it up or would you like me to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 pm
I will. I need to set the scene with both of them if I'm using Ruken. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:38 pm
-sidles past- Dodedoodo...

User Image User Image  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:59 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Figured I'd do this in order...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24582665  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:54 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Promise to tag the above rp! I kinda lost the link for a bit there.. >_>

On the plus side, two rps done!
Unfortunate circumstances
A-viking we will go <- I used an NPC Sith lord as an excuse for this. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:07 am
Ooooh, Lumiya needs adding to the member list toooo. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:02 am
Thank Tan! I'll update the front page today.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:04 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 pm
Member list and RP list updated...

sorta. I still need to get all my rps... T___T

If you have a rp for me to add feel free to poke me on here or on my main.  

Nguvu Tamaa

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:46 pm
Love the mule avi!,  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items