Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Friendship Circles [Xyra x Zaire x Zel] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:42 pm
Zel laughed at Zaire. "Hey, maybe we can both improve if we can keep it up..." He kept his grin and happy demeanor going - at least until it slipped a little bit when Xyra mentioned sparring with Zaire, then it only faltered slightly, but he managed to get a grin back on his face in short order.

He could feel the small, niggling jealously beginning to grow in the back of his mind and he squashed it firmly underneath his mental heel. He had, had his chance - It was Xyra's choice to give him the time of day now. He'd said he'd give her space and he'd meant it. If that meant she didn't want to talk to him and just focus on her attention on Zaire well - that was her choice. He couldn't fault her for it. Zaire was a pretty swell boil as far as he was concerned.

But it was going to get awkward, and soon, if she kept herself distant. Well worse case he'd sit through a few minutes of rough small talk and maybe a little light chit-chat then fake his way out of the what would then probably be an impromptu date, leave the pumpkin seeds to pay and then some, and go and lick his emotional wounds and apply some ice to his self esteem.

He was trying really hard to not make this awkward but his fear was in doing so he was only making it more awkward anyway. He suppressed a sigh and turned his head to smile at the two of them. "So, what do you two feel like today?" He didn't mind if they went and sat at the maul or... just hit the food court and got something light. He was going to probably going to fade into the wood work like a ghost anyhow.

He still felt really... bad about things - with Xy. He was trying to curb the guilt and the self loathing but it was rough. He was tougher on himself than anyone else. He'd spent the better part of the day cleaning his dorm after their... chat - when he'd come clean about why he'd really stopped talking to her.

Norris still refused to leave the mantle for fear he'd lose his mind again.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:12 pm
Zaire laughed a little with Zel and nodded. Improvement had to happened, he wasn't ready to stop what he had started just yet. As the tail hit him again he growled playfully, if low and swatted her back this time letting his thick tail hit hers. "Yeah..sparing sounds good..." He left out that he would pretty much take on anyone at this point to help out with his training. Though he was curious if either of them knew of fitness club, but for the moment didn't ask. He still wasn't sure if he wasn't too lazy for that, yet.

"Never heard of it...but sure.." He shrugged casually, not really caring where they went as long as food was involved and Zel seemed the same as long as they were all involved or as far as Zaire could gather. "Just as long as we can get snacks...?" Glancing ahead he stretched again, stomach grumbling angrily and loud as he did.
Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:06 pm
Xyra couldn't stop herself from reaching out and poking Zaire in the side with her long claw nail "Hungry much?" she smirks before she finally turns her attention towards Zel "So grab food then head towards the cemetery. I am game..." she lifts her arms above her head as she arched her back. Moving ahead of the boils, she wanted to also grab herself maybe something sweet for later.

This wasn't so bad, she was able to chat and deal with Zel at the moment. She wasn't going to lie to herself. She miss chatting with him, but she was also upset, and needed to just get over that mess first before trying actually give Zel another chance.

Aprulz

Torvil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:16 pm
Zel laughed, "Well snacks and drinks are on me today - even though I won -" He smirked as he looked over to Zaire. "Though, I think it was really more of a tie, you had me pretty on the ropes there near the end." He nodded to Zaire with a chuckle.

"I'm game for that - probably better if we stop by the snack bar then and stock up on a lot of stuff we can just carry. I'll snag a bag while we're in the maul and we can just cart it to go and hang."

He was just glad that Xy was talking to him again. He could kinda tell that she was still quite... angry... upset? It was hard to place - but she was AT LEAST talking to him and he took that to be a good sign.

"So either of ya'll play any PRECEE games?" He was looking for something that they could talk about that wasn't school related. He knew Xyra had played a little before coming to Amityville but she'd changed a bit since then and he wasn't sure if she still did.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:40 pm
A smirk stretched his lips with the poke, letting a small growl slip between them as he replied to the ghoul, "always." He loved food, and didn't make a point to cover that up. Besides it was only fair to let them know what they were getting into, especially since Zel offered to foot the bill. A toothy smile told the other boil he might regret that depending on what was being served.

A soft roll of eyes were given as he finally responded to the boil, "Careful ...might ....keep ...losing if you buy food..." He resisted the urge to purr on purpose considering they were new friends. Hands going to his pockets he sighed, already tired of walking and thanking Jack when he glanced up to the street they passed, it wouldn't be long till the maul now. They really should have some kind of shuttle for that, at least in his opinion.

At the mention of Precee games the monster boil shook his head and shrugged, "my parents...didn't feel the need to every buy me a Precee.." He lived in a mostly water area after all, and well, it would have likely been aten one of the nights he was to lazy to get up. "Are they..fun?" Glancing between the two he adds on a yawn, "...sometimes..I play at the...maul arcade.."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 pm
Xyra couldn't help but smirk at Zaire before she went quiet again, just listening to the boils talk. Moving towards the front door of the maul, she pulls it open as she steps aside for the boils. She gave a small shrug as she thought about her own PreeCee "I guess they are pretty fun, I recently got into this game GW2. It pretty wicked, but I stopped playing shortly after I got enrolled here at Amity." she glance towards Zel for a moment, then turns back to Zaire.

"Maybe I can show you the game another day?"

Other then the game, she didn't really use her preecee as much as she should have. She found herself more inclined to head to the library or just talk to one of the professor if she wanted information on anything at the moment.

"So beside sparring, eating, and studying...what else have you boils found fun at Amity?" she tries to keep her remark about ditching creeples at bay for the moment.

Afterall, she was trying to play nice.

Aprulz

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 am
The noise that Zel made when Xyra mentioned playing GW2 was something akin to a record skipping and a cat trying to strangle itself on a ball of yarn. "YOU PLAY?!" He didn't mean to shout, and ignored the stares from about half a dozen creeple as they walked in the door. He didn't really care what others thought as long as they kept it to themselves.

The taller boil draped his arms over the shoulders of his two cohorts and grinned at Xyra. "What server do you play on? Level? You've gotta give me your account so I can friend list you!" Then he turned his attention to Zaire.

"My friend, once we're done eating I am hooking you up with a PreCee and a copy of the game - we'll power level you if we have to - I need another player in my guild anyway." He chuckles. Zel had seeds to burn - he hadn't spent his monthly allowance in well... months.

He steered them toward the food court - he hope Xyra didn't mind a small detour once they were done with their snacks.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:06 pm
The noise that Zel made caused the monster boil to stare, for a moment silently before he grinned. While Zaire might not have been the smartest boil in school he knew what was going on. Someone had a crush on Xyra, nailed it, totally. Hearing the ghouls response he nodded slowly, "sure.." But with that he was starting to notice she seemed to avoid Zel directly in her comments.

It was weird, weird situation but not one that seemed like it should be.

When the taller boil draped over them he smirked and leaned into his body warmth, not at all put off by the touch. With no idea what he was talking about, at least with the game, he just smiled briefly and nodded. "Why not.." Because it was free, and jack he might like it who knew. If all else failed he'd eat the damn thing and say he lost it.

Though mostly he was just agreeing because they were moving in the right direction. The monster boils tail swayed happily out behind him, glowing blues narrowing as the first sight of food popped up. "...Anything you two..don't like?"

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:24 pm
Xyra nearly fell backwards thanks to the way Zel reacted to her comment. Looking at him rather confused, she looks away as she push her hand through her curls "Um...I can give you the info later? I'll text you." she couldn't think of what server she was on, so she would have to look it up. As she felt Zel arm rest of her shoulder, she push it off and moves ahead of the boils.

She wasn't in the mood to be that close to Zel at the moment, and she was gonna let that be known real quick.

Turning, she walks backwards as she thought for a moment "Um...dislike...let me get back to you on that one." she wasn't about to be rude, so she thought better then to keep her mouth quiet for the time.

Aprulz

Torvil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:29 pm
He didn't comment when she pushed his arm away from her, but he understood and didn't push it. He honestly didn't have a right to. As long as she wanted to hang that was great as far as he was concerned. Still he kinda... wanted things to get back to normal between them so they could be close again.

He missed her.

He didn't disengage himself from Zaire when he leaned into him, and eying the food court he shook his head.

"I don't really have a lot of dislikes myself - so I'm game for whatever," He said.

He was trying not to wince - but it seemed like once he had the opportunity to leave - he should probably excuse himself since Xyra wasn't completely cool with being near him yet...

He tried to not sigh, this was - tougher than he thought.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:43 pm
Though he hadn't picked up on it before, it was becoming obviously clear their relationship was strained. Were they ex's trying to be friends? Zaire blinked lazily and didn't bother to remove himself from Zel when the ghoul departed to walk ahead, though he did admire her go for a brief moment.

Before she turned he whispered up to Zel, "...am I missing something...bro?" Because it sure felt like it but honestly, it seemed weird, because he could tell at least one of them was still crushing if that was the case.

When the option of food was left to him he made a bline for the fried meat stand, through nearly stopped when he saw the giant sugar ridden pretzels. He wanted both and was honestly torn as the started for the other stand. "Let's..go here then?" He left it open for objections, a flicker of eye towards XY and a smile.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 pm
Xyra just shrugs as she follows Zaire. She could eat honestly anything, as she was pretty much starving herself. Looking to Zel, she gives him a small smile before she nudges Zaire with her hip "So have you found anything interesting here at Amity yet?" she wasn't one for small talk. Normally, she just spoke her mind as that was that.

So it was odd for her to try and not be forward with both boils.

Placing her hands behind her back, she chews on her lip for a moment "So your a monster....right?" she was pretty sure she never seen him around the demon dorms, if she had she would have met him before now.

Aprulz

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:45 pm
When Zaire asked his question Zel lowered his voice and leaned his head over to the other boil's ear. "It's... complicated. I'll explain later." He then focused his attention back on Xyra and smiles back at her as she started to query Zaire, before slowly moving a step or two away from the other boil so he could queue up into the line with him and her. "Works for me."

He was also curious - because he'd not seen Zaire around the demon dorms so that kind of only left monster as far as he was concerned.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:44 pm
As Zel whispered down into his ear he nodded, not wanting to further awkward or complicate things so he simply let it go for now. He would find out eventually and that was good enough. Swaying into Zel with the hip bump the uses the other as a stopper then bounces a hip back into the ghoul, "Mhm...the pools ok.." He hadn't been into clubs or anything yet but was debating them as of late.

"...I've been planning on looking into.. Bruteball..but.," He shrugged, not having gotten around to it clearly.

Standing in the line he watched impatiently as the monster in front of the ordered, with the question he rose a brow at XY then grinned for a moment. Zaire didn't bother to answer until after he put in his order, a pumpkin spice slush and a large meat of a stick, then opened the floor up to the other two to get theirs.

"Yeah....I'm a monster..." The boils fins twitched in an almost playful manner as he flashed a sharp toothy smile to the ghoul, "...I take it you two aren't..?" What he was really wondering was, if they weren't were they the type of demons that didn't like monsters.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:53 pm
Xyra smiles as she orders her own Pumpkin Spice Latte, then turns towards the boils "The heated underground pools are pretty nice. I plan on swimming every night if I can." she love swimming, more then anything really. Grabbing her drink, she takes a sip from it as she hands over her seeds. Normally she would let others pay if they offer, but she also didn't want to break Zel's bank. Plus, she had seeds, enough really.

Looking at Zaire from over the rim of her cup, she chuckles "I'm a demon...tiefling actually. Normally I am suppose to only talk to demons, but,,,what my father doesn't know..." she winks before she turns away to allow the boils to pay and catch up with her.

She wasn't really a club type of ghoul, though she was thinking of joining the scareleader team if it makes a comeback. She kept that to herself though, as she was still on the fence about it.

Instead, she just watch both the boils, actually comparing them even if she didn't mean to.

Aprulz

Torvil

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas