Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Live With This Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:24 pm
Damien was almost insulted when that boil professed his victory or alleged victory with ease. "You are right, there is no contest cuz I could always send you back to your actual dorm by your lonesome and then have the bathroom to myself." he threated in a sing song voice, tossing the edge of the blanket on Uru and pulling him into the mess, making them one. "But I wouldn't do that to you, not yet." he assured him and pined him with all the blankets and his own form. "I am a merciful host, that is good at plumping you up." green eyes twinkled in glee at the nonsense they were getting into.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:32 am
The threat of pushing him back to his own place was hurtful to say the lease. In some ways, it had reminded him of his own exile but to a small degree. If it was the first while they had been together where Uru was concerned with the boil wanting his privacy - his space from the demon, he would be okay with going bak to his own dorm for a while. But Damien had insisted that he had stayed. He had gotten used to his large bed, the open floor plan and space, had gotten used to sleeping cold and alone. He had gotten used to it because that was how his life was growing up. Now he had gotten used to having a warm body next to him, to have another weight on the bed that he could physically feel shift beside him. He had gotten used to this new scent that going back to just his own woodsy vanilla, it would be so strange that it could become an annoyance that he'd have to fix. No, him going back to his place was beyond an inconvenience. The demon whined silently to himself as his guard fell when he was attacked and flopped on by the green eyed boil. "If you sent me back, that's hardly a win in your favor but removing the competition. If that were te case, there would be nothing to win or fight for." He replied as his eyes seemed to lower upon his eyes, his large hands reaching into the cocoon of blankets that now had assimilated his own. Struggling to sit upright, he rubbed his face and cheek against the surface of one of the blankets that did not smell distinctly of two but of one. Scenting marking, he patted whatever surface of the boil his hand ha managed to hold onto in the mess of sheets. "Scent marked. Thus now both blankets are territorially mine. Therefore you are surrounded by what is mine and thus you are surrounded. Now give up and come out." He teased. He could see he boil's neon green eyes if he angled himself right, but this should lure him out. After all, his roommate just claimed territory in his territory!

Then again, the host hasn't mentioned the fact he had marked a few things since being here; pillow, blanket, his side of the sheet idly while he was sleeping shocked when he woke up to it but never actually said anything, and some towels.

"Plumping me up does you no good, I am already bigger than you. You're just making me work out more to burn it all off."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:01 pm
Damien was more than content, being the king of the blanket hill "Thats true, you need a sporting chance." he teased, fingers wiggling to find a ticklish area on Uru. The boil was already usung his own brand of subterfuge against him and damien returned the attack. "You are not the only one who can do that." he cackled rubbing his hands and arms along any viable surface "Let the lines of battle be drawn, on your face!"

so began the cheek smooshing of the stubbly face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:23 pm
Uru huffed at the comment as the king of the blanket hill exposed himself from his shelter to mock and challenge him. The demon blankly stared down at the boil as his fingers touched his sides and commonly vulnerable areas, watching as the monster touch him. Shaking his head, he looked at the boil. "I'm not ticklish, Damien." Uru should mind that he was being touched, he did not enjoy the idea of it, but here, he did not mind. Damien gets the passes to do so, probably one of the few that he would allow anyway. It was then that the green eyed monster lunged forward and pressed his cheeks together so that his face made that fishy lips. Growling, he swatted his roommate's hands away as he doubled back with his hands, shooting a foot out, planting it flat against the boil's chest to put a distance between them. "The lines are indeed drawn and crossing it will result in retribution!" The demon snarled playfully.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:10 am
It was playing dirty, Damien noted when uru used his feet as a force field, to keep him away, flailing frantically to reach, fingers uncurling and stretching only to curl up again around air. The blanket monster was at least well padded and the foot barrier didn't hurt. "Why are you not ticklish dammit?" he bemoaned, tossing parts of his blanket cocoon at the demon. "I will have my retribution!"

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:37 pm
Bloodlust Dante

"I have a spot, but you will never find it! Brenna never told you, I know she didn't. She doesn't know, no one does but Fraustus and good luck with that!" He hissed at the futile attempts to reach him. Damien was a monster. He was strong. But he was also shorter than Uru so this attempt to keep him at bay was sufficient enough, plus, it amused how frustrated he was getting that the green-eyed boil wasn't getting his way. Uru swatted away the blankets that the blanket monster was throwing his way as if to encase and drown him under the warmth and comfort, blinding him with layers of fabric. He shall not have any of that. "Your retribution comes when it is due and today is not that day, Damien." The demon declared as he let down his foot allowing his host to fall forward as he lunged, simultaneously, with arms to wrap around his mid-section and take him backwards.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:47 pm
The fact that the weakness existed was enough to spur the hellhound monster on, half laughing, half barking at the change to make the boil squirm. It was indeed a thing Damien wanted to see happen. "No fair, today should be that day Uru'baen." he complained, all while being tackled back down into the cushion-y mattress. "We shall merge into one blanket being, it has been foretold in the scriptures." he insisted, practically swaddled in the layers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:52 pm
Bloodlust Dante

"You want today to be your day of retribution? That isn't exactly how it works." He huffed as he pushed up, the blankets draped over his back and pooling around them on the mattress. The overs cascaded over his wide shoulders and back, his arms straightened and knees on each side of the green-eyed monster, a baffled expression down on the boil. Somewhere amongst their play-wrestling he had became slowly engulfed in Damien's blanket maw of devouring hellhounds. In which case, he may end up lost in its warmth and embrace if he continued to struggle - he was getting more comfortable as time went, and tired.. He gave a soft, and joking tch as he barrelled off the side of the bed and onto the floor with a soft thud, his hands and knees keeping him from falling on his face. "The scriptures will be re-written." He declared as he got up to move to the other side of the bed anticipating an assault when the blanket around his waist caught his foot sending him forward.

Jack...  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:36 pm
The laughter bubbled forth like an avalanche, raw and pure as Damien peered over the edge of the bed to look at the mess. "you ok over there bub?" he blinked owlishly at the demon. It was not how he wanted to win, but it was effective. It was time to assimilate.

The move was sluggish and cautious, when the hound crawled on top of the fallen. "They will be rewritten." it was a statement, a fact that could not be denied.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:54 pm
The demon fell forward, his lower half wrapped in the blankets, trailing back to the bed as he laid at the foot of it. It was quite embarrassing, yet, it didn't feel mortifying before Damien. He answered with a defeated huff, his drawing up to rest his chin on when he felt the presence over him of the other male. The blanket monster was completed and he was getting comfortable on the floor - the sea of blankets. It wouldn't be long before the fluff pack decides to stampede the room and make themselves comfortable. Perhaps being on the floor would deter them, encouraging their wiggling forms to take the now-empty bed while the host and guest lay on the floor.

"Spending the day in sounds like a good idea." He stated. Letting out an audible exhale through the nose, he slipped his tail and wiggled himself - adjusting himself, to fit and get comfortable with another body on him. If it was anyone else, he would have thrown them off in a fit. Though he was tired, he was comfortable and actually content.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas