Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:36 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She didn’t much care if he looked the groping might be an issue though. Oh well she wanted out of the damned compression shirt, as if her ribs weren’t tender enough. “ I am not sure how that will go, it’d be more believable if we were both at my place when my groceries get delieverd, because I am never away from home for more than a day. Other than that your idea may work, it’d be a push since I never keep a lover more than an evening, but if the vampire is insisting that I am your mate I’m sure the two stories would eventually explain each other. “ She said then looked down at her sides once the compression shirt was off and frowned at the deep purple bruises “ Yeesh, I look like I fell on an ink blotter” She said wrapping her arms across her chest to keep herself somewhat decent.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pretty in pink
With: Kade
Thoughts: ******** that hurt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:47 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded. "All right." He said lifting the blanket over her chest. "I have something for that." He rushed upstairs then came back down and gently rubbed some cream on her bruises. Very gently. The cream was cool on his skin so he hoped it had the same effect for her. "This will rush the healing a bit." He explained. "And if he hurry to your place, your car will be there and we'll get there before the delivery person." He smiled. "And I'm sure that vampire won't hold it secret we left together. Or her opinion about us." Which is true. "I'm sorry if I was a bit too rough. I was trying to be gentle."

He was going to have to tell her that the Vampire was right. She might bolt. .. no she would bolt. After blasting his brain to mush. God. . . He wished he could help his case and tell her the truth.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:28 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara greatfully took the blanket he pulled up and held it to her chest. The cream he rubbed on her skin was cold with was both good and bad, it soothed the sore muscles and made her want to shiver all at the same time. She held still though her attention on his words. “ It would be better to be at my house for the sake of reputation if we can manage it. They usually come around eleven or so. We could cut through the woods since it’s daylight now. I can’t see in the dark” She said on sigh then looked for the clothes he’d set out for her. She wouldn’t be able to wear anything more than a t-shirt, no pretty underthings right now. Which in her opinion really sucked and only reinforced how not pretty she felt at the moment. Snagging the shirt she managed to pull it on with some amount of decency. The bottom half would be a different story but for the moment this would do.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:47 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded a little. He had a few hours good. He put the cream to one side them helped her with the underwear and baggy pants. "I'm not looking." He said gently lifting her up to pull them up slowly. Well. . . at least his beast was happy about this. Getting to touch her without fear of being struck down. The beast hated the idea of taking back to her home. But he reasoned with it that if they didn't she'd be in more danger. And that was more important than making progress with her. He'd just have to find a way to stay away during the full moon.

"There." He said gently putting her down. "All done." He smiled softly. "Would you like me to put your hair up?" He added. "Or just brush and leave it out?"

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:11 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She frowned at him as he helped her with her underwear and pants. She didn’t really like this, but what could she do? Hurry up and cover her a** is what. Which is exactly what she did. Covered and decent he set her back down and she sunk into the couch, she couldn’t remember being this tired in a long time, but soon she could curl up in that feather mattress with the satin sheets and fluffy comforter, shut the curtains and sleep for eternity…yup eternity and/or until it all stopped hurting. He was talking about her hair and she gave him a look that all but said ‘I have hair? Huh?’ She reached up and ran her fingers through the mess. Wrinkling her nose she sighed “ It’ll be easier to put it up in a ponytail, but I can do it. I have a hair tie in my purse. “[/color She said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:17 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade was about to offer to brush it then a dark smirk came over his lips. He messed it up a tiny bit more then put the hair tie in as if it were an after thought. "There. Now you look like you've had a roll in the hay." He said nodding. "A little bit too zealous but the point has been made." He nodded a little. "I'll brush it out better when we get to your place." He added. He thought about something then nodded. "I'll drive us there. It'll be easier and you won't be out in the open at all."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:34 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She looked at him as he messed with her hair and put the hair tie in haphazardly “ Oh I wish it’d been a roll in the hay” She said her tone a little wistful as if she really did have that particular wish. Which was of course true that was one of the only reasons she’d gone out last evening. Oh well she gave a sigh then nodded “ That’s probably a good idea, it’ll be easier on both of us. You won’t have to carry me and dodge traps, and I won’t have to be jostled all over the place. When do you want to leave? She asked and then yawned. She would be back sleep very soon, if they didn’t get moving. Not that I’d be a big deal if she did fall asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:45 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smirked. "Not until you're better." He scolded lightly. "I'll go bring the car down here." He gestured to the other two seater couch which had her things from last night apart from the skirt. "Laundered and pressed as promised." The red box with the earrings and necklace were on it too. "I'll be back in a minute." He said going upstairs.

A few more minutes than one later, a black 1998 BMW arrived near the door. He turned off the alarm downstairs and opened the big glass doors stepping over the threshold and made sure the blanket was nice and comfortable around her. He put her things in the back seat first then gently picked her up. He carried her tenderly in his arms, as if she were a delicate eggshell. She smelt nice being this close. Ugh he was going to need another long shower after this.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:08 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She arched a brow then shrugged “mmhmm, We’ll see about that.” She turned her head to look at the couch at her belongings while he went to get the car, she waited patiently thinking over the past twenty four hours. It’d definitely been a whirl wind. When he entered in through the glass doors and retrieved her things. When he returned for her and picked her up she leaned against him yawning softly letting her head lay against his shoulder for the moment. It was just a moment until he had her in the car and she wiggled down in the seat. “ Nice car” She said then briefly thought about her car and her new clothes in the back. She’d get them out as soon as she could, and she hoped the car was in the garage when she got back to the cabin.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:23 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade chuckled a little at her remark. "Thank you." He replied strapping her in. Since the ribs were a bit bigger than fingers and toes they'd have healed faster than the rest of the broken bones. So he didn't bring the compression shirt.

He locked up the house tight, set the alarm then got into the car doing a three point turn the drove up the drive way and out onto the road. "You'll have to tell me which driveway is yours." He said. "I don't want to miss it." God she smelt nice. . . and it was filling the whole car. Yup. Extra long shower tonight.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:35 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She waited until he was up at the road and she began giving him directions, it wasn’t all that hard to find, well not for her. Out of his drive take a left down to the fifth driveway on the right, then follow the little tiny dirt road for about a mile. The drive way weaved in and out, then over a small bridge that crossed over a rather large stream of dark murky water. Eventually they came to a medium sized cabin, a smaller cabin looking building set off to the side only it had a rolling door. “ We’re here” she said then pointed to an area to park his car so the delivery truck wouldn’t be force to attempt to pull around it. Taking a deep breath she surveyed the scene through the windshield then nodded. “ I don’t hear anything unusual, we’re good” she said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:49 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade drove as directed and parked where told to park. He then got out and openly scented the area before taking her gently out of the car shifting her in his arms with ease to pick up her things and set them on her lap. He had jostled the blanket enough that she could get her keys and open the house on her own. Fresh tracts toward the garage showed that her car had been dropped off as promised. Thanks Daven. He thought to himself and waited for her to unlock the house.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:07 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She watched him check the area on his own and she took a breath reminding herself that this was his nature she just had to deal with it…for now. As he picked her up and her things she reached into her purse unerringly finding her keys. By the time he got her to the front door she had her key ready and opened the door pushing it open. There was no alarm system here, reaching in she flicked on the light switch “ Home sweet home. “ She said on a sigh and pointed towards the living room “ Can you please take me to either the bed room or living room? Living room is that way. Bedroom is at the end of the hall” She said waiting to see which one he took her too. She didn’t really care as long as she could sleep until the delivery truck got here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded at her instructions taking her to the living room. That way he could keep a close eye on her and she could let him know of the delivery trucks markings. "Sleep here. I'll go make sure your car is here. . . Is there things in it you'd like me to retrieve?" He asked fixing the blanket so she was warm. "I won't peak I'll just bring them in." He reassured her. He wanted to be more to her than an nuisance but he didn't know how to make her see him differently. "Oh. . . I fixed your necklace too." He added with a soft smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:29 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

When she was seated on the couch she curled up laying her head on the arm of the leather overly plush sofa. “ If you wouldn’t mind bring in my shopping bags from the trunk. You can set them in the bedroom, I’ll put them up later.” She said with a yawn and almost immediately began to doze. At the sound of scratching on the hardwood floor she opened her eyes and looked at the floor behind Kade and smiled “ There’s one of my babies now” She shifted to stretch one arm down to the floor and a scuttling form darted across the floor. The six inch long baby gator slid into her hand and she picked it up laying it on her stomach. “ Aww I’m sorry I didn’t bring you any chicken nuggets this time. I'll fix you some when the delivery truck gets here.” The reptile almost looked sad, it’s tail however curled as it laid down comforted by the warmth of her body. She looked back at Kade at the mention of the necklace and she frowned but didn’t say anything about it, instead she looked down at the little gator “ Be careful, they don’t know you.” She stated.

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items