Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] I think the minipet is broken (Titus/Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:36 am
"I hope you mean knock you on your a** because I really don't want to woo you or anything. I know we went on a pretend date to my Uncle's place but I hate to tell you that's not going to happen for real."

When she prompted him to continue his question he merely rolled his eyes. "Do the words 'never mind' not compute in that bird brain of yours?" In an effort to change the subject and get back on task Titus decided to prompt the ghoul. "What is this training session you have in mind?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:57 am
Hel paused, and then laughed, reaching out to slap Titus on the shoulder. "Uh, ya, I am speaking about battling!" She then snorted, grinning. "Titus, please, I know you wish you could someone like me as your own, but you shall never do better than me..." She nodded her head, and then rested her hands on her hips.

She shook her head, not getting distracted by his attempt to switch topics. She reached out to punch his shoulder. "I do not care for your 'never mind', so tell me what it is you had on mind, or we are not moving forward!" She grinned.

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:49 am
He looked to the shoulder she slapped and brushed at it like he was offended. "I am pretty sure I could walk into a strip bar and come out with someone better." Titus couldn't find it in himself to walk into a place like that but that was beside the point.

When his question couldn't be overlooked so easily Titus sighed. "Fils de salope." Titus grumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose as he felt himself getting angry. Now he regretted saying anything at all. "C’est des conneries!"

Since he wasn't getting out of this it seemed, Titus reconsidered what he wanted to ask. "Fine. I was thinking of getting a job to pass the time and was wondering if you would know of anything that could work out." It at least made him seem less desperate for employment.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:07 am
Hel slapped his shoulder again after he brushed it off, and laughed. "Titus, you could not handle me in a coconut bra--you would not even make it within nine feet of a strip bar." The reaper then just grinned up at him, waiting, as he swore in another language. It was only a matter of time. She'd get her way. She always did.

"Ah!" Her eyes lit up, and a hand came up to rub her chin thoughtfully. "Well, there are always little part time jobs for students in town, ya? Grocery bagger, shelf stocker, waiter, cook...yanno, the shitty minimum wage not-exciting jobs like that!" She chuckled a bit, and then thought harder. She did want to give Titus a suggestion that'd actually be beneficial though, even if it didn't necessarily suit him...

Wait.

Hel paused, and thought about it some more. Her lips curled up into an awful smile, and her tone was a bit pitched, indicating she was up to something that greatly pleased her. "Actually, Titus, I do know of a place that is hiring...! The pay is better, and I know the being through my boss...I could...pull a few strings and set you up, ya...?"

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:25 am
Being reminded of the coconut bra incident wasn't the highlight of his day. He drew back his lips in a sneer and looked away trying not to give Hel the satisfaction of knowing it was just the right thing to use to get under his skin.

Maybe Titus was a little too dumb to catch on to the tone or maybe it was his brain telling him that whatever Hel had in mind was probably better than grocery bagger, waiter, or cook. All those things sounded terrible not to mention they mostly dealt with food which Titus didn't even like. He could picture it now being asked what he would recommend and his answer would be nothing. That would go over well. Besides, a better pay was certainly appealing.

"Yeah, alright." He tried to sound a little bored about it. Or at least not too eager. It was pitiful to think the only reason he really needed a job was to pay for his foxfire's food and things. His schooling was already paid for, so was his dorm, he didn't need food and he had enough games to entertain himself. There more sensible choice for him would have been to give them to someone who could care for them but Titus didn't like the idea of giving them away.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:38 am
Hel clapped her hands together once enthusiastically. Way too delighted, and made a note to start working on talking to that one being...kukuku. "Alright! I shall get back to you on that, then!"

She clapped her hands once more, and then settled into a battle position.

"Alright! Next part of your training for your skill! I want you to focus! Get ready, take a deep breath and then deliver a powerful attack!" She grinned. "I want you to strike me with three powerful attacks!"

Quote:

Training!

Step 1=
Roll 2d6s

-Your total must be an odd number, i.e. 4, 1 = 5, and ignore the -6 modifier, it just needs to be an odd number total
-An odd number means you successfully hit Hel
-Keep rolling until you get an odd total! Even totals are misses

Once you roll odd, move onto the next step, which is 2d8s, and repeat the same step as before. After that, the last step is 2d10s, repeat, and then quote me once you have finished this!

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:55 pm
There was a huff and a roll of his eyes before he nodded. Apparently that was Titus' way of showing appreciation for Hel helping to get him a job. It was very evident in the manner he rolled his eyes.

When the reaper dropped into her battle position Titus followed suit. "Easy. I've got this." He actually sounded fairly confident but then again his last training sessions with Hel had gone rather well. She had taught him quite a bit but he would never admit that. Nope. That secret he would take with him to his grave.

Once Hel was done explaining his tasks he did as she asked, which was probably a miracle in and of itself, before he struck out swiftly and landed his first blow.  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:59 pm
Setting himself up for the next attack Titus didn't even wait to see if Hel was ready. He stepped up and took a swing and completely missed as the reaper stepped aside. Obviously she had been ready.

That was fine, Titus wouldn't let it get him down. He felt like he still had this.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:06 pm
(Why is 3 the magic number?)

It took only a second for Titus to whirl back around and start another attack. He focused on what Hel had told him to do. Breath, focus and then strike. When he took the time to actually think about what he was doing succeeding wasn't that hard.

In one quick motion the nightmare demon lashed out again and landed yet another blow. That was two down now he only had one more to go.

"See, easy."  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:14 pm
(Hel is a good luck charm)

With only one more hit to go Titus didn't waste much time. He crouched into position, long legs ready to spring. When he finally judged his destination he leaped for Hel but instead of a punch Titus threw a feint and then came around with a kick to her hip. It would have been for her knees but he couldn't help that she was so short.

When his kick connected it was all over and the demon stepped back with a smirk of confidence, lips drawn back exposing his pointy teeth. "Maybe you should come up with more of a challenge next time."

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:28 am
(Just stuff her into your pocket Titus)

Okay, so maybe it was turning out to be less luck, which was good. Hel was watching Titus with a keen eye as he moved around her and aimed his attacks. He was also actually putting thought and calculations into his strikes, and his movements weren't random, they were actually showing skill. He was learning. Hel's lips pulled into a grin as she moved and adjusted accordingly, reaching out to catch whatever strike he landed.

For the last one, Hel's palm reached out to block the kick, and afterwards she immediately let him go. The reaper straightened out, releasing a loud breath as her grin widened.

"Good!"

She then reached to clasp the demon on the upper arm, before she nodded her head. "Alright! That will be all for this session, then! Before you go, though, Titus, I have a task I am assigning to you outside of our meetings." For Leo is was the journal, and now, for Titus...it would be--

"You are to pick up knitting! You are to learn, and then to start mastering it! If you do not, I will never release you from being my mentee."

Which meant training sessions into eternity. Or when he finally caved. His pick.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:28 am
Titus absorbed the praise like it was nothing but inside it managed to boost him a little. He certainly felt a little better about his skills but time would tell when he had to put effort into a real battle and not just these mock demonstrations.

He nodded when Hel said that would be the end of the lesson, straightening his jacket and getting ready to go pausing only briefly when the reaper mentioned she had another assignment for him. It was like homework he supposed so it was nothing he gave much thought to until she told him exactly what she wanted him to do.

"Excuse me?" He stuck his small finger in his ear like he was cleaning it out before he turned to Hel once again. "I don't think I heard you right. Would you mind repeating yourself?" Because she did not just tell him he was supposed to not only learn but ******** master knitting. KNITTING? "I think you might have a crossed wire about me and the things I would probably excel at. Let me reassure you that is not one of those things."

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:28 pm
"I know you are not deaf so read my lips--" Hel leaned forward towards Titus, resting her fists on her hips. "You are to train in the art of knitting, and before your mentorship is up, you are to master it! Failure to do so will result in me never letting you go!" The reaper's lips then curled up as she straightened back up.

"What is the matter, Titus?" Her tone was practically purring, an obvious sign that she was about to bait him. "Is your kind not capable?"

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:36 pm
Hel seemed to know just how to inspire Titus to do something he didn't want to do. If only his parents had learned this method. He probably would have been further in life.

"Not capable? I am plenty capable." Titus said defensively. "You know what fine. I will learn this stupid knitting. I will get so good at it, it will blow your mind."

He pointed down at the reaper then, a heavy amount of snark coating his words. "Maybe I will even knit you a thing. What will you think then? Maybe a holder for those melons you call boobs so they don't sag down to your knees." Okay maybe that was a little too far.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:38 pm
Music to her ears, ahhh~

Hel crossed her arms and lidded her eyes, giving the demon a small grin (much like the cat who ate the canary) as he went in his little rant. Towards the end though, well, the grin slid from Hel's face and one dark brow arched up into her bangs as she stared at Titus. She started at him, in silence for a long moment before asking:

"You are going to knit me a bra?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces