Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] When A Demon Comes Knockin (TG/Sammy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:19 pm
Sammy finally stopped for the most part with her rambling a clearly frustrated look on her face. Eventually she just moved to fall over into a pile of pillows and blankets reaching over to grab a guitar from the corner as she flopped.

"I was a God, that's what I was. We all where on top of the Spire, I don't know where the Horsemen had taken us, but damn if we weren't something else by the end of it, if only for a few minutes."

She gave a slight shrug of her shoulders as she worked on tuning the guitar, one made of multiple parts like a Frankenstein, a gift from Shehk almost three years past.

"No plans to be a story teller, so don't worry yourself about that," slowly she started to strum at the guitar. Humming along even as TG critiqued her lack of being a ghoul.

"Don't need to, have a Ghoul Friend, I read some magazines but not those gossipy ones. What I'm trying to find is power. Plain and simple. Something to use against Hunters or Horsemen."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:26 pm
A thick eyebrow twitched as she started to play music when he was trying to concentrate. How was he supposed to do paperwork with her slacking off in the corner.

"Your ghoulfriend has low standards if she got a lazy pile of trash like you. I bet she has one of those personalities that she brags about when her tits are small." He said with a grin.

"Bet my ghoulfriend is hotter than yours." He said with a spin of his pen before he moved a piece of paper into the done pile.

"Anyways, ghouls only get power through their looks anyways so you won't be getting any then." He looked over another page, flicked his glasses to a blue-tinted lense and cringed. "Tutors and yet cursive like this. Gross."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:33 pm
Sammy ignored his objection and continued to strum away humming along in parts, it was clear she had some musical talent, it wasn't going to make her rich, but she wasn't horrible either.

"My ghoulfriend didn't agree with her parents trying to force arranged marriages, her tits are just fine the way they are, I like her small and nimble, dressed in lace and with just enough fight to tell me to shut the jack up when she's pissed. Don't care about much else then seeing her smile at the end of the day and knowing I can keep her safe."

All the more reason to find that weapon.

"I'll take power with my burned and broken fist Imp."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:41 pm
"Lace, huh? What's with all the ghouls and lace?" He thought out loud. Anna had lace too, and big puffy skirts. Too puffy sometimes because he couldn't get a clear look at her, but her waist was small. She wasn't as curvaceous as he expected of his first girlfriend, and she was pretty close to flat.

"Makes 'em hard to see everything." He grumbled as he sat his head to rest on his hand as he used his other claw to mark off papers one by one.

With Sammy strumming along, he only grew more irritated. "You're going to fight your way to be powerful? How do you plan to make money then? A living? A upperhand over those who make more than you? Those with a network that will work for them? You don't got jack." He said, and then looked back to the page he was working on.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:46 pm
"Don't know, but I like lifting skirts so it works with me if they want to ware the two together." There was a wicked grin on her face as she said this, purple flames leaking out her eyes dancing in delight.

"I can see plenty, these eyes have their perks. I can see everything just fine in the dark."

Eventually the strumming stopped and she went back to tuning the old guitar as she shrugged, "Money? So I become a Boogie, or I become a Treater. I make my money protecting people, or I make my money raising hell. Siddie wants to run mini training, maybe even teach classes here. It'll work out. You're just not capable of seeing all the options."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:00 pm
He grumbled. "Too many skirts means I can't look up. Just....Fluff!" He huffed, taking another page and moving one to the finished pile. He was done with the normal pile and had changed to the three small piles that were for more hidden contracts.

"Miniskirts are better. Or those...floating skirts." He made a gesture with his hand to imitate the skirts that floated up in the slightest breeze. "Don't need to flip a skirt that I can just walk under." He said with a grin.

There were advantages to being short.

"Or you can sit on a street corner and play that guitar for seeds." He said and could see her at this job more easily than a Boogieman.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:29 am
"That's where being a tall strapping young ghoul has it's perks. I just move the fluff aside." She even made a lift and flip gesture with her bone hand, trickles of purple flame lingering with the motion as her eyes seemed to dance and burn brighter.

"Alright, you have a point, being able to just accidentally walk under a ghouls skirt sounds pretty nice... till they see you and give you a kick that is. She went back to strumming at her guitar shrugging, "Nah, I do this for fun, not money, I'll be a Treater and cause me own special brand of hell if I can't be a Boogie."

There was a pause,

"What do you plan on doing after school? Paperwork?"

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:51 am
Miliardo Kason

TG paused at scanning the paperwork and slowly fiddled the corner if a page awkwardly, his tail sinking slowly.

"Depends on what my fathers agree on. If I prove myself to them, I'll be groomed further to take over their bank. Then I get to decide if I want to merge them or if my fathers will fight to see if I'll just be the heir of one and let the other run until my other father dies."

It was a messy situation to say the least but his fathers had always been practical. Either he'd be the heir of one bank or he could be the heir of both and merge them. There was talks of merging though. However, it also depended if he met his profit quota.

If he didn't, he wouldn't be their son anymore.

"Just...gotta work hard." If not, he had no idea what he would do. He'd be poor and on the streets.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:01 pm
"I'm seeing a trend with you demons, it's always what your parents want, your parents plan. Barths wedding, your dads. And even Siddie's parent did it, they wanted her to marry for money and all that pre ordained do as we say stuff."

There was a pause for some reason, a delay in the conversation before he spoke again. "So work hard, for what you want. Screw what they say. Do what makes you powerful, what makes you proud."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:08 pm
He clenched his teeth. "Cha. Right. That's why you don't get demons. We have more on our shoulders than you do. You just rise up of the mud one day and it's whatever you want from that point on. You don't know about reputations or good social standing or the value of a network of other demons can do for you and do against you. Demons just don't have kids and not think about it. They have scarlings for a reason. They have scarlings with their names attached. That has weight. They aren't about to let someone jack that up for them, and they won't let that go easy."

He flicked another piece of paper to the side, growing upset. "I want to make my father's proud. That is what will make me powerful. It's what I was raised to do." IT was what he was tutored day in and day out to do. It was why his fathers mutually agreed, with paperwork and a handshake, to do when they went to the pumpkin patch together.

It wasn't romance. It was business.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:19 pm
"And you think my life is free game what ever I want? I get looked down on, told I should roll over and obey and serve for no reason." Sitting up right she tucked her guitar beside her uncrossing her legs and leaning towards him. "I was created by a demon, I don't have family, I don't have anyone to rely on to help me or teach me."

There was agitation in the demons voice as he spoke. She stood up from her nest of comfort moving to look over a few of the papers laying on the desk beside him flipping through and checking that everything was okay.

"Then complete the paper work, don't let another corpse trick you into a contract, and Jack damn anyone who stops you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:18 pm
He looked to her. "Why would a demon create you and not use you?" That didn't make sense. Undeads who were created served a purpose to their masters or mistresses. "I thought you just crawled out of a grave." He admitted.

When Sammy came over, he hunched a bit more and his tail bristled, the hairs on the back of his back rising as he felt more and more upset at being reminded he was tricked. "I know. That's what I'm doing. I don't need you telling me how to do this. I don't need you to remind me either." He grumbled, putting another paper on the pile.

"You don't even know what you are looking at anyways." He pulled off his glasses and held them up for her to use - should she be curious.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:42 pm
"Because he went to jail for it. You don't just make an army of undead out of no where, you need permissions to do it, he didn't get any of that and he made a lot of us, raised us to fight, to be his little army till it was shut down and we where set out into the world. Some left, some stayed, I don't know what happened really. Just what I chose. To come here."

She paused, "But my initial creation did involve breaking out of my own coffin to prove I was worth keeping alive. Jack a**..." He was only half right.

Glancing at the papers again her flaming eyes rolled, "Yes I'm aware you know it better but I've filled these out too before, I just don't like doing them in bulk like this." Taking the glasses she peered through wondering what would be any different.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:40 pm
Miliardo Kason

"So some dumb demon didn't file his paperwork. What a stupid way to go." He thought out loud, thinking of what that demon could have done if he just got his paperwork all filed away.

The setting had the blue lens and on the pages that TG held up were the normal writing in standard ink. Then, after that, a few additional sentences that made the period into a comma and extended the conditions. The student was asking for their room to have a slight modification of just adjusting a wall to accommodate their bed - which was doable. However, they then added they wanted to take down another wall that would mean they could take their neighbors room and use it for their breakfast nook and twin fridges.

"Demon paperwork is another thing entirely. Reading between the lines. Hidden clauses. You sign something and find out its in another ink and it's not on them that you didn't have the proper tools."

"But these guys are just practicing." He said, gesturing to the piles he had completed. "Just testing out to see what they can get away with. It's amateur."

He leaned back before reaching over for the sugary drink that Sammy had given him, needing it now. Now that it was luke warm, he could happily drink it without complaint and so he did.

With the large can in his lap, he licked his lips before looking around. "Is this all you do in your room? Read and do paperwork and play that dumb guitar." It was dumb because TG couldn't play the instrument. He only knew violin.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:10 pm
"No dumb demon had big big plans and they got caught. He wanted to collect artifacts using us then off us and claim them as his own. I found one of the ones he was looking for a year ago or so." She gestured to a small burlap sack sitting in the corner, it seemed barnacles had started to grow on its side. "He was stupidly ambitious, greedy beyond need."

Staring through the glasses she watched as he ticked through each setting. New lines and hidden marks started jumping to life that gave a rise to Sammy's eyebrow and her flames flickered brighter.

"Clever. Annoying, and it's going to make my work more annoying once you're gone. But clever none the less." Stepping back she passed the glasses back to the imp, she hadn't worn them so much as held them up due to size changes.

"I'll have to ask Siddie to get me a pair of those. They're going to be useful..." She paused and shook her head at his question, "I hang out with Siddie, I usually let the Scareons run about to keep me company but I locked them out since you're here and I don't need them and you fussing at each other. Videogames with Siddie too, or bad movies. I prefer to go out and do stuff anyway."

Moon Kitsune

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces