• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:05 am
I missed you! Where have you been?!
Username: Chi Sohma
SOA Connection: User Image l [ Uncert ]
What are you looking for: Mother
Inspiration: References, Palettes, CC? Let me know. [ This lineart if possible ]
[ Grandson ] - She is basically albino..and has a barely noticeable pink around her body. Like any albino. Like her grandson and son, has a heart marking on her flank with barely noticeable zebra stripes in a lightlight brown or pink.
She has [ This colored eyes ] Mixture of blue/gray. Pink outwhite around the eyes. Pink nose. Pink inner ears.
I have read the rules and agree; if the lion is found in a breeding done by a colourist, with a mother, father and siblings, it can be forfeit.

Username: Chi Sohma
SOA Connection: [ Tasnim ]
User Image
What are you looking for: Father
Inspiration: References, Palettes, CC? Let me know. [ This lineart if possible ]
This is their family tree
[ Other Daughter Ellaporah ] - [ Tasnim ]
The blues would come from the father and the whites.. He should have some scale markings like the daughter above ( Tasnim ). So feel free to match up markings that wouldn't come from the mother. :]
I have read the rules and agree; if the lion is found in a breeding done by a colourist, with a mother, father and siblings, it can be forfeit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:48 pm
Username: Seaki
SOA Connection: User Image
What are you looking for: (Sibling, parent, grandparent, etc.) Parent
Inspiration: References, Palettes, CC? Let me know. CC~ Parents names are
Kumul sim Dünya [NPC/Dunes] x Cesaret bint Cesurluk [NPC/Courage]

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:03 am
Username: Twilight Jaws
What are you looking for: Sister
Inspiration: Mostly CC - All I really ask if that she also have pink eyes and the same general markings as Kere. Colors are up to you as are any possible edits.

What are you looking for: A Niece or Nephew
Inspiration: CC

What are you looking for: Sister
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:22 am
Username: Saint Sergio
SOA Connection: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What are you looking for: Sibling
Inspiration: Have a Sulie adopt

SOA Connection: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What are you looking for: MOM

What are you looking for: DAD

What are you looking for: Parents

What are you looking for: CC

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:20 pm
Username: Vistada
What are you looking for: Father
Inspiration: OK SORRY THERE IS A LOT OF INSPIRATION FOR THIS MAN.
I would like him to be the parent with the Sun Emblem biggrin ? I would like the sun Emblem. And I kind of want the Sun Emblem to be huge but up to you. I was thinking also if it's on his back and massive that he has wings around it so that it looks like the emblem cradles on it. If you don't get me, just think of something cool.. XD. I think colour-wise Ina doesn't look like her father. She is considered very dark for the family she knows (Mama has passed on) Maybe give him some clouds or something? I would like to put him in the Rathala pride with his daughter. If Shinos is ok with it, I would like to say he has finished the Journey.
Could I possibly request the Side Profile Alt male lines? He is going to be a seasoned warrior. In the words of Ina "He's so masculine it's stupid!"
Also here's some ideas you can use for his markings just tossing them out there, there's music too I swear: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok and here's a Child's Crayon Drawing I did for you of that Emblem idea you don't need to use. I am confident that you understand my sketch because well.. I learned how to colour with crayons on my tablet like a child through you.
For Lawls. Pink eyes.

Username: Vistada
What are you looking for: Mother
Inspiration: Apparently wings, red and heterochromia. Her dad is Viktor (You should know this)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:30 am
Username: nessiaing

What are you looking for: Twin Sister User Image
Inspiration: Identical except pale blue eyes and on old rogue lines.

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:30 am
Username: Sabra Knight
What are you looking for: His Brother
Inspiration: CC -> Both brothers were raised by an aunt who taught them to love the stars and to follow them as a guide in their travels. Unlike Raiquen he had a more fiery spirit and loved to fight rather to take life peacefully. *if you would want to do edits, which would be loved, they could help his warrior appearance* <3 Also if you want to do a whole light/dark contrast between the brothers that would be cool too since they're basically totally opposites in nature with only the stars shared between them.

Username: Sabra Knight
SOA Connection:User Image
What are you looking for: His sister!
Inspiration: Not black and white like Adusa, but a golden tan/brown with white spotted just like him. x3 *brown cow*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:08 am
Username: Kathryn Dragonna
What are you looking for: mother
Inspiration: the horse

What are you looking for: father
Inspiration: x

What are you looking for: brother
Inspiration: the one in focus

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:25 am
Username: Revel1984
What are you looking for: A sibling might be interesting.
Inspiration: CC but obviously related to Kadife

SOA Connection: User Image (sorry i only have the versions of her with her familiar, that's all i ever received)
What are you looking for: A brother or sister would be amazing
Inspiration: Starry, night sky themed please, little to no patchy white if that's ok.

What are you looking for: Anythng would be good
Inspiration: Snowshoe kitty
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:05 am
Username: magnadearel
What are you looking for: a sibling, CC gender
Inspiration: CC from Ingwe. Ingwe was carried off by a leopard as a pup which is where he got the scarring, and lost most of the sight in one eye.

magnadearel

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:50 pm
Username: Ovarian Paint
What are you looking for: (Sibling, parent, grandparent, etc.) Sister
Inspiration: References, Palettes, CC? Let me know. Rough Ref
Theres a rough ref, but by all means do as you please..

What are you looking for: (Sibling, parent, grandparent, etc.) CC - This will be a complete surprise to her, as far as she knows she has no family outside her pride.
Inspiration: References, Palettes, CC? Let me know. Palette

What are you looking for: (Sibling, parent, grandparent, etc.) Brother
Inspiration: References, Palettes, CC? Let me know. CC and real boys have pank eyes and are pank and have I mentioned pank...xDD Jk
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:21 pm
Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
What are you looking for: Her estranged father.
Inspiration: Completely CC. Preference for Alt lines. His name is going to mean simple truth, and he killed his past mate and left their daughter for dead if that helps with inspiration. 8D;

Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
What are you looking for: His long-lost brother.
Inspiration: Reference

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:59 pm
Username: Tygress Dream
SOA Connection: User Image User Image
What are you looking for: Their Mother, Iofiel
Inspiration: Her children, she will not have any red or the eye marking since that came from their father, Mephis you might remember him. Iofiel as remembered by Mephis, "A beautiful pale lioness silvery grey, green, and purple with eyes the darkest of blues." The eye color is the same as Niade. She likely has the same nose marking as Niade, other markings and exact coloration are CC.

Username: Tygress Dream
What are you looking for: eviltwin brother
Inspiration: Rodimus but in the negative, dark greys and blue fire. Should have reddish-purple eyes inspiration1 inspiration2 Some variation in the markings is welcome.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:49 pm
Username: Sushi Surfer
What are you looking for: Sibling - brother
Inspiration: Mostly CC, so long as they look related but feel free to throw in different markings and colors (would prefer alt lines if possible)

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:11 am
Username: Talencia
What are you looking for: daughter
Inspiration: original daughter (I am not asking for an exact copy. This is just for your reference.) She should colored like a red dun horse. Exact details are up to you!
red dun one, red dun two, red dun three, red dun four, red dun five

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOA Connection: This would be a plot device for the pride Sikukuu, and likely would be given away.
What are you looking for: Former King of Sikukuu, a male lion
Inspiration: Completely CC.

SOA Connection: This would be a plot device for the pride Sikukuu, and likely would be given away.
What are you looking for: Former Queen of Sikukuu, a female lion
Inspiration: Completely CC.
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff