Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Innocent Fun. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:31 pm
"Your younger days? Are you a teenager or an old lady? Or really that bad of an alcoholic?"

Whatever the reason Titus leaned against the counter and watched Riyo slammed back the drink just content in watching until she asked if he was going to join her.

"Well....I've never actually tried any." As with regular food and drinks the more exciting stuff didn't entice him in the least. It was probably a wonder he had managed to find a favorite food.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:44 pm
Riyo grimaced. "Might just be. I forget how old I am sometimes. I stopped celebrating my birthday a long time ago." Instead of lifting it up again, she pushed the drink towards the boil. "You like eating weird stuff. Maybe this'll be up your alley."  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:52 pm
Titus eyed the glass and its contents for a long second before he finally pushed his way from the counter and lifted it. "Why the hell not." He kicked back the glass much like Riyo had done and drained the contents in one go. Once he pulled the glass away he ran his tongue over his lips, his eyes judging the glass like he wasn't certain how to feel about it.

"The flavor is a little odd." He couldn't say it was bad but he also couldn't say he liked it. It was just on that strange middle ground. "Why do people enjoy this stuff?" He set the glass back down the slid it across to Riyo. In truth he only knew people enjoyed alcohol because of tv and movies. That and there was a very large selection of it at his Uncle's house. That had to mean something.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:00 pm
Riyo watched, her arms folding on the countertop, as he threw it back. Would he choke? Hate it? Or maybe it'd be a lot like the wasabi.

Or... Middleground. Middleground is good too.

She smirked as he slid back the glass, pouring another for her own consumption. "I think you'll need a couple more shots to understand." She repeated steps two and three, her reaction not as strong as it was with the first drink.

"One thing I'm not sure of, however, is what people do when they drink together." the lip of the bottle hit the glass again, a larger volume of liquid filling it this time as she slid it back to Titus. "I've heard there are like... Drinking games you can play or something. I dunno."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:10 pm
"More?" He sneered a bit but watched as she threw back another glass before pouring another for him. He reached for it just as she mentioned something about drinking with other people and games.

"I think you are asking the wrong person on drinking with other people." He looked at the glass as he brought it closer. The liquid looked a lot like water but it certainly didn't taste the same. "How can you make a game out of drinking?" Titus didn't really understand but threw back the glass like the other, though he had to take it in two gulps since Riyo had filled it a little more. When it was empty he slid it back. He still didn't feel anything. What was supposed to happen?

"So I'm guessing since you brought it up you want to experiment with said games?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:27 am
"I'm not asking, I'm simply making conversation." She shrugged, examining the bottle until Titus finished the glass.

"Lets see. I've heard some people make up card games. Some have contests, and others watch SkreeV or movies and wait for something specific to happen before they drink." All sounded none too stimulating when you were sober, but she was at least starting to feel warm.

Riyo tapped the glass thoughtfully. "Well, I didn't know if you wanted to keep standing around and passing the glass back and fourth or if you wanted to do something else." She rested her head in her hands, propped up by her elbows on the counter.

"We could always talk about the mysterious well-endowed ghoulfriend you never mentioned."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:58 pm
"Those don't sound particularly entertaining." He admitted, though maybe he just couldn't grasp the idea of playing a game with others.

When the conversation found its way back to Hel and his pretend ghoulfriend situation Titus made a frustrated sound and grabbed for the glass and the booze and poured himself a drink. Unlike Riyo he just filled the glass. He didn't know it wasn't the thing to do but he figured it was easier than just filling it little bits at a time.

Taking a decent drink from the glass he set it down starting to feel a little warm through his stomach and chest. It was a little weird but not completely unpleasant.

There were a few more moments of silence and it probably appeared like Titus was just ignoring the looming conversation all together like he hadn't heard Riyo bring it up. When he finally did speak he kept it brief. "There isn't much to say. I needed a pretend ghoulfriend and Kidget is a particularly bad actress."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:06 am
Ohoho. Well if that was how he wanted to do things, he'd be out of his mind sooner than she thought.

Riyo watched him quietly during those silent moments, figuring she should just go ahead and pick something else to talk about, when he finally started spilling the beans.

Not that his explanation made much sense in the first place. Yeah, wasn't much to say. Alright then.

The ghoul rubbed her forehead as she tried to piece together the whole thing.

"But... Why?" She finally asked, shaking her head. "I mean. Why Hel? And why 'pretend'? Why all this in the first place?" Okay, maybe the 'why Hel' sort of answered itself because c'mon. The feline supposed if she swung that way there were few better choices to bring home to the family.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:30 am
And there Riyo was just vomiting questions all over the place. There was no real way for Titus to casually explain without going into detail but the idea of talking about it seemed a little less painful than before. He took another drink from the glass and set it down, trying to think about how he wanted to explain. Unfortunately his mind was a little bit jumbled.

"She owed me a debt. I had to buy her this stupid cloth because the shop keeper wouldn't sell to her for being a midget..." No...wait. That wasn't right. "Reaper." He corrected. "Probably a good call but what can I say." The prejudice was still there.

That managed to cover the why a little, Titus really didn't want to go into detail on the lack of friends or really knowing anyone. Calling in favors to people he didn't know just wasn't going to happen and actually getting a ghoulfriend......yeah. Yeah that really wasn't going to happen. For some unknown reason though his mouth wanted to keep going and so he explained the why pretend part next with three simple words. "You remember Gina?"

The ghoul was hard to forget he imagined but he waited a moment for his brain to catch up with what he wanted to say before he continued. It was getting a little harder to think straight. "My parents were pushing the marriage issue so at the time I thought that if I had a ghoulfriend maybe they would drop it. I was wrong."

There was a little bit of color blooming across Titus' cheeks and for once it wasn't from embarrassment. His body felt warm now and the aches and pains he had felt from the earlier battle were nearly none existent. This was some pretty good s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:08 am
When the boil sat the glass down, Riyo weaseled her hand over to take more for herself. He probably shouldn't drink a full glass anyways. The story was... Still a little absurd, but at least it made some semblance of sense.

The cat ghoul polished off the glass before she said anything, her own cheeks hinting at a blush. "I don't think I could forget Gina if I tried." And judging by the look on her face, she obviously didn't mean that in a positive way.

Riyo tapped her chin in thought as she considered his predicament. "What if you like... Eloped with someone?" She was pouring more into the glass. She really shouldn't be, but she was. "Hear me out. Maybe you could pay someone to be married to you for however long it takes Gina to find some other unfortunate soul, then you'd be free to do whatever." It was a foolproof plan, she thought. Sounded great in her head.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:00 pm
"Eloped?" Titus turned his head quickly in Riyo's direction which turned out to be a terrible idea. His vision was slow to catch up and it left him feeling a little dizzy. Wavering he leaned a little more against the counter, listening as Riyo tried to explain her idea.

His brain tried to wrap itself around the idea but with his limited thinking power Titus couldn't see any obvious flaws in her logic. "That's not a bad plan actually." Except for the fact that he had limited money to work with but he would figure something out. "Problem is who could I get to marry me?" He thought about it but apparently no one was coming to mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:10 pm
"Yeah man. I'm good at ideas." She held up the glass in cheers and took a couple more big gulps. She couldn't even taste it anymore. It just felt like liquid warmth in a glass.

"Well." Scooting the glass away, the ghoul's lean on the counter became more of a half-lay. "I dunno. I guess it would cost a pretty penny to pay someone to be a fake wife to you."

Her tail swayed back and forth as her brain considered the options. "It'd have to be someone who wasn't in a relationship, and who didn't plan on being in one. Someone who would be a decent liar and actor, and who can stand to be around you for more than a couple hours at a time."

HM.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:37 pm
Titus nodded at each point she made thinking about what options he had. It was clear, or at least as clear as it was going to get at the moment, who the logical choice would be.

"I wonder how hard it would be to get Clara into one of those small wedding chapels. Do you think they can do something outside or can I just get the forms to fill out?" Of course Titus would think of his car first. It was the only logical choice but he didn't want a big event out of the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:47 pm
Wow.

"I... I don't think you can marry a car, and I'm a little creeped out that you would want to." She spoke honestly, her eyes clearly judging him. "Also, wouldn't Gina just destroy your car if she found out?" Nevermind the fact that his parents probably wouldn't take him seriously or, for that matter, anyone else in his life. "I don't think you want to put her in that kind of jeopardy." No, put another living creature on the chopping block for that.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:54 pm
Titus gasped dramatically. "You're right." He hadn't even thought of that. If he were to marry Clara, Gina would surely destroy his car. It wasn't a matter of if but when.

Shaking his head he tried to come up with another plan his eyes gazing around the room idly as he thought until they landed on Riyo. He saw her there nearly laying across the counter top and he went through the mental check list. Single, check! Did she plan on being in a relationship? Titus didn't know and rightly didn't care so check! Decent liar? Check. Could stand to be around him for more than an hour??? It was a give or take from day to day really but he could go with check for the sake of things.

"What about you? You seem to fit the bill."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces