Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Mid-Morning Cuddles [Pachua/Merry] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:39 pm
He wrapped arms around her and buried his face in her shoulder, a soft breath exhaled over her pale skin and golden scales.

“I’m sorry… I mean, I just…” he tried to explain. “… I’ve… since I’ve come here I’ve met people I want to protect, who I want more than anything to see happy.” He whispered into the curve of her shoulder, the gentle cup of where her neck met her jaw, like he could trap the secret there.

“… It… I don’t just want to be protected; I want to be strong enough to protect the people I’ve let myself care about. Because… because if there is something in this world worth sacrificing for, then I found it in you, in them. Does that make sense? I love that… that you want to protect, that you would, but I worry about the idea of you being hurt too… at least I was raised for it, but… its like, its like you were raised to be, beautiful and bright.”

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:59 pm
She did understand, and it had ears drooping, wings relaxing to cover them both in a blanket of colorful feathers. Her sigh was warm against his temple, and ended with a soft press of lips against scale kissed skin.

"We will stand together." It was the best she could do, unwilling, unable, to let anyone simply protect her. It was just not in her nature, and on that thought, she realized her folly. "We will get stronger together, and no one will be able to stand against us."

Another kiss to cool skin, the arch of his brow, the tip of his nose. "I was raised to be bright and beautiful," she confirmed, smiling now, lips murmuring against his mouth. "But there is so much more to me than that."

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:08 pm
“Well, of course there is.” He blinked. “…Monsters wouldn’t be beautiful or wonderful or terrifying if that was all there was to them.” He gave a small smile, just a little resigned but accepting.

“Stronger together, I accept thisss.” He smiled.

“ But if you get hurt.” He warned…though he didn’t follow through on what that would entail.

“I like… laying here with you, I like what you’ve showed me.” He blushed.

“… And I think you do beautiful well, you have such pretty scales, and I wish sometimes I had a tail when I was like this, I envy yours.”

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:12 am
The way he lisped his s's when he emotions ran close to the surface was cute. She let him get his warning out, fighting off an amused smile, and brushed her lips against in his in soft kiss.

"I like laying with you, and cuddling, and kissing, and..." Teeth flashed in a grin, brows arching suggestively. The ghoul was relaxed now as she lay on him, arms around his shoulders, and she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck, to run lips along his skin.

Mention of scales had her searching along his throat until she could find one of his paler ones, and she smiled against it. "You have pretty scales, too. And lovely tail feathers." Her slender tail tightened around his ankle.

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:25 pm
Feathered rustled as though in answer to her compliment, the smile that tugged at the corners of his mouth despite the ducking of his head in shy response to the compliments he had not yet quite learned to take in earnest. Not to say he didn’t have some pride about his plumage, but at least part was for show.

“…I can envy how flexible your tail is, even now, mine is … mine is me, its harder to coil as tightly as you can, and it’s amazing.”

He turned his foot gently back and forth, experimental.

“…I’m at least more used to the idea of having so many limbs so…frequently here.” He said and laughed softly. “When I first came here, and had…SHOES” He shuddered. “And pants.” He crinkled his nose. “As though shirt sleeves weren’t odd enough… mmm”

He made a sound in the back of his throat more like a cooing bird call.

“…tell me, tell me more about your people?”

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:52 pm
"It is pretty neat," she conceded, tightening her tail around his ankle and actually lifted it up off the mattress as he rotated his foot. Sometimes she envied a more anthropomorphic foot, the toes, but not often. Of course, that did not mean she didn't enjoy his feet.

While he bemoaned the woes of constricting clothing(a point they agreed on), she lifted off his chest, trailing fingers down his arms, before crawling off him to lay beside him once again, nibbling at his ankle before tracing fingers along the top of his foot.

"We worship a deity of joy and fertility." She lay her cheek on his chin, looking up at him as she curled against his side. "Our tribe is loud, and colorful, and whenever possible we find reason to celebrate."

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:29 am
“Tickles…TICKLES!” He flustered at her nibbling of his ankles. Which might not be entirely unexpected. He twisted with the flexibility of a snake, folding to wrap his arms around her and try and liberate his foot if tickles or ticklish sensations continued.

“…. Our diety, they say our ancestors, are rain, and deep waters.” He looked thoughtful. “Some say he didn’t dissipate, that THEY didn’t dissipate, that they became rivers.”

He tipped his head to one side thoughtful.

“… do they, are they alright with visitors?”

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:11 am
A delighted trill filled the room as arms looped around her to tug her up and away from sensitive ankles and feet. She could have latched on, made it harder for him, but she let herself be pulled up, giggling as she turned in his arms and draped an arm over his waist.

Mention of rain and water had her pressing her nose against his skin, drawing in deep breaths. She could smell it, that almost charged scent the air took on just before the sky opened.

A lick to collarbone followed his question, attention a little divided in that moment before she drew her head back enough to look up at him. "Do who? Our Deities?" She considered it, thinking back over her childhood in the jungle. Their's was a secluded people, they didn't often leave the safety of the grove, but on occasion there had been those that had stumbled into their territories. "Visitors are allowed."

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:55 am
“… Do you think… your other friends and I might be allowed to visit? I imagine that they’d be curious too, I mean, if your people wouldn’t mind.”

“…I’d just like to see what it’s like, I mean… my people seem happy but.”

He rolled his shoulders and nuzzled the side of her, a soft hum of pleasure as her tongue tasted his skin, it was a familiar gesture for him, and yet when she did it, it was more than a simple tasting some how.

“If your others don’t fly…I could take them. I mean, if your people all fly it’d be a shame, if we were –allowed- to visit.” He hesitated.

“I wish I could take you to see mine, but I’m not sure at all what they would do.”
Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:00 pm
"Mmhmm, I don't see why not." Pale fingers came up to comb through his hair, smoothing it back from his face. "It would be fun, everyone going on a trip to the jungle." it was something she'd wanted to do for a while, bring the twins home to meet the tribe. Of course Pachua should be included as well.

A length of dark hair was split into thirds, and nibble fingers worked a neat little braid into it, weaving a feather into the end.

If his tribe wanted to use him in some form of ritualistic sacrifice she was all for not getting within a a twenty mile radius of the place.

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:37 pm
“I wouldn’t be too big if I assumed my natural form would I?” He asked cautiously, before reaching to pull some of her own vibrant strands of hair through his fingers.

“… so petty.” He said softly. “… Red, is a color they always prized.” He smiled softly.
“I should give you cinnabar beads.

“Cinnabar, and jade.”
Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:59 pm
She actually had to think about that. "I don't think so, not if you don't stay in natural form. We live in a valley, with cliff walls on two sides, it would be easier for maneuverability if you weren't as large as you can be all the time." Her head tilted into the brush of fingers through hair. "That, and we have no nests large enough for giant feathered serpents." If they did all visit, she was going to want the boils cuddled up with her in their own nest. Probably in a tree, so there was no risk of the grues falling.

She hummed softly as he complimented her hair. "Reds fairly common for us. Blue too. And Green. It's Yellow that's on the rare side, or the softer colors." Her people came in all the colors of the rainbow. Fur and scales and feathers in every color imaginable.

"Beads?" She rolled up onto her elbow, reaching to trace fingertips over the beads at his throat. She didn't have beads, but she had gold. Glittering bands and bangles that caught the light as she moved.

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:16 pm
“Beads.” He nodded and lifted a wrist, twisting to show her a collection of brick red and turquoise.

“Like this…” he offered. “And these.” He showed off a pale green like new leaves.

“… to… to flatter your feathers.” He said shyly. “I could restring them, I could make you a necklace, I think I have some gold beads as well, I could make it match what you have a bit…”

“It could hang…right around here.” He traced his fingers down from the dip just above her sternum, downward towards the small swells of her chest.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:24 pm
"Those are really pretty." Some of the older members of her tribe had beads of colorful stone, but they were rarer where she lived. The majority wore gold, with feathers for colorful decoration.

The ghoul blinked as he brushed her collarbone, gentle touch tracing lower. The lazy smile faded, and a look of soft tenderness replaced it as she leaned down, laying a kiss against soft lips, free hand trapping his hand against her chest as she did so.

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:57 am
He made a small surprised sound, yet not a displeased one, his fingers tracing gently in as much as he could move them without causing her pain.

“Pick a bracelet, you can take it, I have others, I’ll make you a necklace to match?” He offered.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces