Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:45 am
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Professional ║ Sela's Outfit: Keeping Warm

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

She sighed, "I was really hoping I wouldn't have to talk to her about this until she was older. Depending on which side she took from the most." She didn't need theories right now, she needed answers. The fear she had for her baby was always with her. She never stopped fearing for her safety. How could you when your child, your flesh and blood, was in constant danger? Sela looked between them perplexed, "Talk to me about what?" Lillian focused her gaze upon her daughter before lifting her up and setting her on her desk, although slightly to the side so she could still see Ty. "Little Rock, your daddy and I have something very serious to talk to you about okay?" she stated, looking into her daughter's red eyes. The small girl took a moment to look over her shoulder at her daddy, then to once again look at her mommy before nodding.

"You know how you feel about wolves?" there was a small pause, to which the women just looked at each other. "Well, when you were smaller, I couldn't separate you from them. Whenever I would take you to the zoo and we would stop at the wolf enclosure, they would come over to us and sit and stare at you. When you would raise your hand, they would raise their paws. You even got them to howl with you a few times." Lillian chuckled a little at the memory. "Your uncle has video of you at about one or two, just running around mimicking a wolf howl perfectly. You only started fearing wolves when those nightmares started last year." Sela looked between them with utmost confusion written on her face, "I don't remember any of that."

Lillian shook her head, "No, you wouldn't. You were still too young...But baby, you're so much more like your father than you realize. You don't just look like him..."

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:59 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Sai-something de romantic crap
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese gave an acknowledging nod to Lillian's frustration, after seeing the way Sela cried he knew this was urgent. He straightened his sitting as Sela looked at him, one elbow rested on each leg and his fingers threaded together at chest level. He didn't know how to have deep parental talks with his child, he didn't know how to do a lot of thing for Sela.

He watched, unsure of how to be supportive to contribute other than to remain as in. He listened to the story with amusement twinkling in his gaze, however, his face remained strict as he studied both girls. The story came full circle and his gaze fell into Sela after several previous glances. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. Was this where he was supposed to step in? He rubbed his thumb across his lip.

"Sela, darling-" He looked into crimson stained orbs across from him. "Just like your daddy, your birthright has been passed down to you. I-...Sela, you and daddy are both wolves. It's apart of us, our other half that makes us who we are. We have the ability to change into our wolf forms, the first time we are able to do this, the two halves become closely bonded and-..." He stopped from where he had risen and taken several steps forward. Wait, was that too much at once?

He didn't waver when speaking to Sela, he gave a singular nod before looking at Lillian hoping only she could tell how hopeless he felt in explaining this. He never had to explain it before, he didn't know how to explain it to a four-year-old. His main concern was his delivery. Lillian would best know how to address their child when it came to delicate matters like this. He'd already tried to dive into the much deeper, complex part of what it meant to be an animal and share half your mind and body with something untamed, something that usually had desires of it's own.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:33 am

For someone who had never been a father before, he was doing surprisingly well in explaining the situation on his half. It was a shame he chickened out so quickly because he was doing so well. Of course, even though she didn't convey it, nervousness beat in her chest at the possible reaction their daughter would have. Looking up at him, she could see him practically pleading with her for help or pointers. She couldn't help but snicker at his helplessness. It was humbling for him.

"..." Sela looked from her daddy to her mommy, completely silent. What in the world were they talking about? A wolf. Her? She wasn't a wolf. She was a normal human person and not some weird girl who can change into a wolf. She's never changed into a wolf before. Why would they say such weird things? "But...I've never changed into a wolf before..." she replied slowly, still confused about the situation. "I can't be a wolf." They were being silly.

Lillian looked back up at Ty. This was his area of expertise. Well, the wolf thing, not necessarily talking to children; well sugar coating things. She brought a hand up and gently ran a hand along her hair. "Sweetie..." she spoke up softly. Should she tell her of her uncontrollable shifting? She had no idea. Wouldn't it scare her? Lillian most certainly wouldn't tell her that the bite mark scars on her shoulder were caused by her. Sela had seen them before but Lillian lied to her about where they came from. Sela looked to her mommy with a quizzical look. This really wasn't a subject she wanted to talk about now. Why couldn't it have waited until she was older? Why did she have to start shifting so soon? Maybe she could down play it. "You have already, you just don't remember because you were so stressed out." The little girl stiffened in surprise, quickly shifting her gaze from between them.

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:46 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

Tyrese blinked. What did she snicker at him?! He didn't know what he was doing over here! The beginnings of a pout came to his lips before he shock his head. At least she wasn't looking at him disapprovingly for the way he'd began to explain things. He had honestly thought he got off to a bad start. Maybe he was only good with words when it came to writing them, which had to be true because he agonized over speaking them. He sighed silently and slowly, pulling himself together again if only for Sela.

At at first the little one didn't believe them, which on second thought didn't seem surprising for the male. Well, sorta. Little kids liked playing pretend, you'd think she'd take it just a little easier. But Sela was a sensible little girl, Sela the sensible, and not much of anything got past her reasoning. It was apparent she never remembered the times she where she would shift, it included more than just yesterday evening. He let Sela explain to the child that she already had this experience, and he peeked up with an obvious idea.

"Sela." He pressed the inside of his palm to the corner of the desk as he leaned his weight against it. He glanced to Lillian, then Sela again. "Daddy didn't know he was a wolf either, not until he was fourteen years old. I was home sick from school when it happened, my body changed and I didn't know what was happening. Back then, I was really really scared and confused. Daddy will understand if you're scared and confused too, no one was there to explain it to me and it was one of the hardest things Daddy had ever gone through. But what me and mommy are telling you is true. You are a wolf, Sela."

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:30 am

Sela looked up at him as he came closer. For some reason, him saying her name made a sense of apprehensive fear grip her. The look on his face was so serious too. She bit at her cheek as he paused, following his gaze to her mother before looking back up at him. He changed when he was fourteen? Was it different for all wolves? Why was she thinking like she believed them! She loved her parents but what they were saying was utter nonsense. Her brow knitted together in intense thought. Were those periodic blackouts her shifting? The unbearable moment of pain. Why couldn't she remember any of it? Did this also have to do with her nightmares? Her gaze dropped to her hands, watching each finger twitch and wondering if it was really her or a wolf. How come she didn't know about it?

Lillian looked up at Ty with a slightly worried look, watching their daughter try and process what they had just told her. Her teeth grazed along her bottom lip repetitively as she waited. What was she going to say? To do? She could only imagine this was a lot to process for a four year old. "Sela...?" she spoke up, trying to coax their daughter out of her thoughts. She knew her daughter was smart and thought things through, but she was still four. Not everything came down to a logical conclusion. Sometimes emotions were just too overwhelming.

There was no way to describe what she was feeling right now. It was like when a kid pushes you down and steals your favorite toy. You're stunned. Flabbergasted. That's what she was, flabbergasted. How was she supposed to be...whatever she was, when she didn't even know when it happened? If she didn't remember then it must not be true. They must be playing a joke on her. As she tried to push the idea away, the images from her nightmare flashed through her mind causing a fearful shudder to rip through her momentarily. Finally she looked up with a slightly saddened expression. "What's wrong with me?"

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:37 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese exchanged looks with Lillian, trying to think of a way to make this easier on their daughter. If he were her, he probably would have had the same reaction. Not as a child, though, as a child she shouldn't have lingered so long. It wasn't good, you couldn't wrap your mind around something like this at such a young age. He sympathized with her struggle to accept it, but the scent of fear on her worried him. Fear of what you are was a decent to destruction only she could save herself from, it would only lead to a struggle of understanding and control between the child and her wolf where balance was the most important factor. Sela had to be able to accept it.

When this all happened to him and he woke up a the hospital days later, he didn't have time to process it; he was abandoned by his mother and put into foster care. He denied it those few months he was in a foster family, but it only made things that much worse when his uncles finally found him. And yeah, he took it really hard at first. If it wasn't for the people around him giving him support, he wouldn't have come to accept it like he did. At fourteen years old it was already hard enough to accept, how much harder was it for a girl ten years younger than that? His heart wrenched painfully as Lillian tried to get through to her.

He stood up straight when their daughter finally spoke, taken aback as surprise won over. "What's wrong with you?! Sela, there is nothing wrong with you!" He sputtered, brows coming together for a few moments. He paused before exhaling, "Sela, there is nothing wrong with you." He repeated more calmly as he placed his hand over her fidgeting ones. "This is part of who you are just like it's apart of who daddy is, and we have to accept it. It's not bad to be a wolf, it's something you can come to love as you get to know this part of yourself."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:03 pm

She jumped slightly at the volume in his voice. However, when he calmed so did she. Somewhat. When his hands toughed hers and he tried to explain there was nothing wrong with her, that it was a part of her, apart of him, something snapped. Sela tore herself from her parents grip, still on the desk and glared up at him. "I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU!" she screamed, her pupils already starting to dilate. Lillian was taken back by the sudden outburst, not at all expecting it. She could feel her chest tighten and her bones starting to hurt. "All you do is hurt people! I don't want to hurt people!" she continued to scream, the red in her eyes replaced by an intense yellow. "You hurt mommy so much! Why would I want to be like someone that hurts people they love?!"

Lillian stood abruptly, "Sela!" She turned to her mother before whimpering out in pain. Jumping down from the table, stumbling the whole time, she shifted just as she was able to open the door and ran out. "Dammit!" Lillian hissed as she grabbed her things. While her daughter was completely out of line for the things she just said, Lillian's main priority wasn't punishing their daughter, it was keeping her safe. She didn't need anyone getting hurt. Most of all, she didn't want her daughter hurt. It was like instinct. The moment her daughter would run off, her body just moved. Quickly she made for the door, not even bothering to lock up or let anyone know she was leaving. None of that was important.

[EXIT]

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:04 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Sai-something de romantic crap -EXIT-
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese drew his hand back slowly when Sela snapped, from surprise to shock when he realized she was about shift. He bebated in that split second whether he should do the same, the thoughts stunned by the next words his little girl spat at him. The severity of the blow was apparent of his face for a few seconds before it was repressed when Lillian stood from her chair. Sela was the one hurting much worse then him right now, she was the one who was confused and lost, they may as well have uprooted her life completely.

He watched the expressions crossing Sela's face, pulling away from the desk when he realized she was heading for the door, "Sela!" The child disappeared out he door in a flash of white. He caught sight of Lillian following shortly after, doing the same as he ran to catch up with her.

User Image

User Image
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎
Out Of Chamomile: oh gosh, I almost burst into tears! D:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:51 am

Lillian walked both her daughter and ex back to the hotel in utter silence. She was sure Ty was still reeling from the verbal blow their daughter dealt him and she felt kind of bad. It wasn't her intention for something like that to happen. She had always tried so hard to hide her pain from their daughter, but she obviously wasn't good enough. And maybe...She thrust them together too soon, for either of them. Yeah, they needed to be able to be alone together, but so soon was probably a mistake. That was her fault. She just wanted them to connect, to get along. She knew that Ty loved Sela from the look in his eye when he watched her sleeping yesterday. It was the look of a parent forever in love with their child.

Once arriving at the hotel, Lillian walked to her car and opened the backseat where Sela's booster seat was, strapping her in and making sure her jacket was still covering her. It was still a little chilly outside and she hadn't yet started the car so it was freezing inside it. Closing the door, she opened the passenger door for him. "Come on," she said waiting for him,

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Sai-something de romantic crap -EXIT-
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese was accustomed to the kind of silence that used to be between Lillian and himself, just silence with no pressure to talk. But this silence made him feel like there were ants beneath his pelt. He couldn't think of anything to say, he knew there wasn't conversation to be had unless it was to talk about what just happened and he certainly didn't want to do that. He sighed quietly, keeping his head down and subtly wishing he hadn't had that fight with Finn. He just thought things were going moderately well before Sela said those things.

He understood why she said it, he just didn't see it coming. Maybe he really had gotten his hopes up without knowing it. It seemed Lillian wasn't the only person who had been broken when he left. He waited while Lillian put Sela into her car, carefully wiggling into the passengers seat and dropping his keys into the cup holder to get the metallic taste from mouth. He made sure his tail was out of the way when she closed the door, turning towards the window during the drive.

User Image

User Image
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Lillian closed the door behind him and got into the driver side. There was definitely a heavy silence hanging around them and honestly, it was making her uncomfortable. For once, in the many, many moments of silence between them, she felt uncomfortable. Even before they had ever started a relationship, the silence between them was comfortable and not at all strained. But given their current situation...That's exactly what it was now. With her hands on the wheel, she sat in her driver seat a moment without doing a thing. She bit into her inner bottom lip and swallowed before starting the car, putting on the heater and backing out.

[EXIT]

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Saison De Amour -EXIT-
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese meandered between home and the hospital, hands in his pockets as his mind wondered. He couldn't personally say he was the type of person who would have wanted kids, if only when thinking about what kind of father he had and what kind of father he would be; and the former and latter had both proven true simultaneously; however, he was a father and though he was getting off to a shaky start he was inclined to believe he wouldn't do half bad. So, taking from his own view, he was sure Finn was going to be great as a parent, he hoped the meta human felt more confident now after seeing that ultrasound. Aubrey too, they both were and should be overjoyed at their news.

He wondered if they were going to celebrate with all their friends, and whether he could invite Lilian and Sela. He wanted them to settle into some form of comfort and familiarity, to develop relationships like a real family would have. He wondered how Lil would feel about that. He couldn't rememeber her friends from high school, only overbearing Lysander. Sela actually had family back in England, he hoped they could go there together and meet all the uncles and cousins and aunts. That would be nice, he wanted his uncles to know their niece. And of his own father? He would reconcile if their lack of a relationship wasn't due to the man not wanting a relationship.

But Sela could meet his mother's sister, and hear good stories about her grandmother rather than bad. Her great-grandfather would be no better than her grandfather, on his fathers side. But on her mother's side, she did have a great grand father at least. Ty's grandfather on his mothers side had disapproved of his daughter giving birth out of wedlock, and so cut them off. Bloody hell, he had a dysfunctional family on both sides! So here in the island, Finn and Bree was the closet thing to family he had, while Lysander and Katio were family from Lillian's side. Okay, he could work with that. It wasn't terrible, not actually bad at all. Make-shift, but a good family.

He noticed his car, looking up to find himself at Lillian's job. That was good timing, he may as well take his car home. He walked over, keys retrieved from his pocket and unlocking the vehicle to seat himself inside. He'd just closed the door when his phone began to ring. He smirked as 'Red Hot' scrolled across the screen, answering the call a moment later. "Hello, Lillian?" He asked, fishing out his Bluetooth in the mean time so he could safely talk and drive. He stuffed it into his right ear, bringing both hands to the steering wheel as he pulled out of his parking spot.

User Image

User Image
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:24 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:45 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Chilly Morning

User Image

"Hi, I'm looking for someone to do some repairs on my home," Lillian spoke into her phone as she walked into the hotel. With her mug of coconut flavored coffee in hand, she said a silent hello to the desk clerk and a few other employees as she made her way to her office. "Yes, I have a broken window, a broken stair railing and a hole in one of my walls," she replied as the consultant asked about the damages she needed repaired. "Heh, no, no parties just an overactive teenager." She had to lie. She didn't need people knowing what she was, mostly because no one would believe her anyways.

Walking into her office, she shut the door enough to have some privacy but was able to hear what was going on in the front. "I unfortunately don't have anyone at my house that can baby-Actually, let me see what I can do and call you back later today," she said as she thought of her neighbor, the one Sela had run off too a few nights ago. Maybe she could ask him to watch out for the repairmen and oversee things while she's at work. She'd have to wait until she went home, but at least she was getting somewhere. Hanging up her phone, she set it on her desk and opened her laptop to begin working on inventory and budgets.  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:15 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Chilly Morning

User Image

Lillian sighed as she sat back in her seat, running a hand through her hair. She took a moment to relax from her work, staring at her computer screen but not raising a finger to do anything. Leaning against the right arm of her chair, hand resting on her face, she just stared blankly at the glowing screen. The budget was fine but she needed to go down to the kitchen and talk to the head chef and see what needs to be ordered and they needed to restock some of their cleaning supplies. Printing out an inventory sheet for the kitchen, she grabbed a clipboard and a pen and made her way down to the kitchen.  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff