Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Think Happy Thoughts (Pachyr) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:43 pm
“Probably.” He teased slightly, tracing fingers along the side of Llyr’s jaw.
“But you don’t have to… I’d do it regardless.” He said honestly.

“Besides, if it still hurts, I haven’t done enough.”
kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:58 pm
"Thanking you is important," Pachua insisted, his expression softening. He leaned his face into Pachua's hand, nuzzling his fingers and pressing a gentle, light kiss to his palm. "You have done...a great deal for me, and I would be very sad if I could not tell express my thanks to you for helping me."

He winced, just a little. "I did not...expect it to hurt so badly yesterday, I thought...I thought I could handle myself..."

Llyr trailed off with a sigh. "But...but I want to speak of happier things," he said, taking a breath. "I want to...tell me something good that has happened to you recently, something that has made you smile."

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:03 am
Pachua blinked at the request, while he was no less determined to find some way to make whatever Human had done such terrible damage to his friend pay terribly, he was still determined to soothe the poor boil.

“Well…I met you.” He said with a widening smile. “… Umm.” He thought carefully. “… I’ve met more boils and ghouls that I… that I’m letting myself trust.” He nodded slowly.

“I think that’s good too? What about you?”
kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:22 am
That made him blush a little, Llyr curling closer to Pachua but lowering his gaze, the smile causing his stomach to do little flutters and jumps. "Trust is good," he said, sincerely meaning it. "I am glad that you are finding people to trust, it makes me happy when you are happy. And I am...happy that you find meeting me to be a good thought."

Llyr's lips skimmed over the tips of Pachua's fingers absently, unconsciously seeking the warmth and reassurance of the other boil. "Well, I met you," he said, mouth curving up in a shy smile. "And I also have been finding people that I think I will be able to trust. I think..."

He trailed off for a moment, biting his lower lip. "I think I am...finally starting to be able to settle myself here, Pachua," said Llyr softly. "I was...very lost at first, and very sad, but you seem to have helped me to find my way a little more easily."

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:20 pm
“I’m glad.” He said softly. “I’m so glad, I’m glad I’m…trusted, I’m so glad I’m comfortable for you, I mean, that you’re settling.” He squeezed and snuggled against Llyr’s chest carefully.

“…I’m just… I’m glad I met you, you are beautiful, so beautiful I can’t believe that you could quite be real.”
kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:14 pm
His face turned a darker shade of red, Llyr fumbling wordlessly for a few moments, because it was hard to really comprehend what Pachua was telling him. His arms wrapped around the other boil, and Llyr tucked himself closer for a kiss, lingering longer this time.

"I like you," he mumbled. "I like you a lot. Are you real, Pachua?"

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:24 pm
“I’m afraid so, for better or for worse, for long or short… I am real.” He confirmed
“Sometimes I just can’t believe you are.”
kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:26 pm
There was a moment of silence, and then,

"You are real," said Llyr softly, and rolled a little so that he could press Pachua onto his back and lean over him, wincing a little at the movement. Llyr rested his head against Pachua's chest, gazing up at him with sad eyes. The chains around his torso clinked lightly. "You are very real and I am very glad you are real. Sometimes...sometimes I get sad and I don't know why, but I am...I suppose I am real, if I am with you."

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:14 pm
“You are very real.” He assured. “Real enough to hurt I’m afraid.” He brushed his cheek. “I wish I could soothe away all the hurt right away, I wish you never had to suffer at all.” He said anxiously.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:35 pm
Llyr reached a hand up, touching Pachua's face hesitantly.

"I wish you did not have to, either," he said sadly. "It brings me great sadness to know that you are in pain or that you are sad, so please, Pachua, if you...if you are ever hurting, please let me know so that I can try and make you feel better, okay?"

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:40 pm
“I promise I will try.” He said with a small smile. “I swear, that I will try and reach you should I be sad or injured, just as I promise to make sure you are safe.”

He pressed his cheek against Llyr’s chest as though by the intimate touches he could be more sure of the boil he lay beside.
kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:44 pm
A small amount of relief was clearly evident on his face, though Llyr still felt a little anxious. He wrapped his arms around Pachua and burrowed himself closer, pressing his face into the boil's hair for the same reasons that Pachua was being close. His heartbeat had quickened a little in his chest, though he didn't know why.

"No matter what," said Llyr, his voice slightly muffled. "I will be with you. I will keep you safe."

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:59 pm
A finger tapped against LLyr’s lips. “You will try…” he said with a trace of anxiety. “Try, that is all I ask, but don’t promise always, because we both know too well that sometimes it is out of our hands. Regardless of that… regardless of that we will always be with each other here…” He tapped Llyr’s brow. “And here…” he added with a small smile and tapped Llyr’s chest.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:29 pm
Llyr eased out a breath against Pachua's finger, his brows drawing together. He lifted a hand and covered the fingers tapping against his chest, holding them there where the erratic beating of his own heart could be felt beneath the skin.

"Always?" he asked tentatively, almost childlike, both wanting and needing the reassurance.

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:18 pm
"Always"
He promised, meeting the sweet innocence in Llyr's own eyes with a steady gaze of his own.

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces