Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Candy Striper [Zar/Merry feat. Barth] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:24 pm
As Zar relaxed Merry lifted her head to smile down at him, though small hands never ceased their gentle stroking over brow and cheeks. It was a shame he couldn't enjoy the candy she'd brought, but she understood the limitations a special diet could impose. "I suppose I could leave him a few," she murmured, grinning. "Not that he really deserves any."

Barth's request for water had not only been denied, but thoroughly ignored. Zar's, however, was another story. "Mmhmm! Anything." Smoothing her thumb over his brow she slid back so she could get back to her hooves, patting her skirt back into place as she did so.

The cups were where Zar said they would be, and she grabbed two before heading to fill them both in the sink. When she returned she paused near the slightly taller pile of pillows that concealed the sloth demon from view and frowned down where she knew he lay beneath it all. Carefully a few pillows were moved aside until she found a bit of floor space, and one of the cups, along with a couple of lollis, was set there for him.

The second she brought back to Zar, and once against dropped to her knees near his head, stripped skirt pooling around her. "Here."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:44 pm
Barth squinted into the light, looking blearily at the straw-less water and still-wrapped candies.

And while he was, of course, grateful that Zar and his circumstantially fetching-things friend had been able to get them that far, it was still a bit further than he would have liked.

He felt like any further requests might be pushing his luck. But he was near-mortally injured.

"Ah. Thank you. Err...No chance of you administering them, is there?"

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Zar wrapped his tongue around the glass and gratefully tossed the water back in a single large gulp before setting it on the floor. "Ahhh. Thank you." he said, "I really needed that." She received another grateful nuzzle, careful to keep his horns away from jabbing her with their sharp edges.

"The help is very much appreciated." Barth got a slightly despairing look.

"I hate to ask you to help him, but if I shift back to my normal form, I will simply start bleeding all over the place again. He is not particularly nimble. Quite helpless." he said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:40 pm
An affectionate chirp followed the nuzzle, but she issued an exaggerated at Barth's continued attempts to etch away at her patience and Zar's enabling. For the latter she would oblige.

"I suppose." She made a show of it being a great effort to turn on her little bit of floor, but the incubus would see the playful smile resting on full lips before she was once again crawling towards where the sloth demon was hiding.

A cushion was plucked from the pile, then another, tossed aside. "Yes, but does he really need the help?" She kept moving pillows until the grey skinned male came into view, and a very pointed look was cast down at him. "If it were up to me I'd leave you to fend for yourself." But it wasn't, so she brought the glass over and offered it out to him, and tore the wrapper off a lolli with her tail before presenting that as well.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:58 pm
"I do. Believe me when I say I don't like to tax others unnecessarily."

Barth gave Merry a genuine smile, relaxed and not moving over-much, as he drank slowly from the edge of the offered glass.

He stowed the candy in one cheek, sucking on that too much more gradually, savoring the painfully-sweet flavor.

Thank you for being patient with me. It's really very kind, and I am exceedingly grateful."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Zar looked on with something between approval and disdain as Barth was tended to. "Thank you for inconveniencing yoursself." he hissed at Merry. "You are the mossst wonderful nurssse I have ever had the pleasure of running into."

He looked her over. "And the best looking too."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:08 pm
"Uh huh." She didn't sound convinced, but at least she'd been kind enough to lend a hand. When the lolli was in place between teeth and cheek she piled the pillows back on top of him in more or less the way she'd found them, then rose up to her hoofs.

Zar's compliment drew her around, and she'd turn with a swing of hips and sweep of long tail. Hands smoothing over the ruffles that brushed her thighs. "Do you like it?" She was grinning now, tucking hands in close to her sides, as she swayed, side to side.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:12 pm
"I do, in fact. What's the flavor, blood spice?" Barth asked leisurely around the lollipop.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Zar nodded, there was a reason he'd been drawn to her over and over since she'd arrived in school, she was one of the best looking creatures he'd ever laid eyes on. Hooves, for a start, and wings - functional wings. Her sense of style was also appropriately fancy, she wore it all impeccably well. He was never any good at disguising his interest.

"Yes. A great deal" he said. "Everything you wear looks sssimply ravishing on you."

Barth's pile of pillows got an exasperated look. "I do not think ssshe meant the lollipop." he said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:40 pm
The swaying paused, abruptly, as though someone had hit a pause button, and Merry tipped her head slowly to one side so exasperated eyes could land on the pillow pile. Nope, not worth commenting.

Maybe if they ignored him he'd fall asleep?

So she did, rolling her eyes as she brought her attention down to Zar and all the wonderful things he was saying. The demon had a silver tongue, and he knew how to use it. "Thank you. I thought you would like it." Her thighs were given another pat, and then she was moving to reclaim her seat near Zar's heard. Sinking down, she crossed her legs before her, Indian style, and gave her lap an inviting pat.

"You can lay your head on my lap." She could resume those soft, soothing strokes of soft fur.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:49 pm
"Ah. Ah, outfit," Barth said, giving the lollipop another contemplative suck. He was going to lift the pillows to give it another look, found this spectacularly painful, and gave up.

"If you fancy it, I don't mind buying you one. I think it would look rather fetching."

He grieved briefly. A soft lap sounded like just the thing.

"So long as you fill out the information. Did it come with the hat, or did you buy that separately?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Zar didn't need to be asked twice to rest his head on Merry's lap. It was a lot heavier than it looked, his horns solid and full of good dense bone. "I feel a lot better with someone to help tend to me, I was positively miserable the other day when I first fell down the stairs. People sneaking up on me."

He looped his tail around to curve around her, though not too close, still tender all over.

"I do apologise I am not much for entertaining like this."

Zar, unlike Merry couldn't ignore Barth, he just couldn't, everything he said got a rise out of the Incubus. "I don't think I would suit colours." he said grimly. "I do not think I have the hips for a dress either."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:48 pm
"I didn't buy it." Whoops, she was supposed to be ignoring him. Ah well. "I volunteered at the hospital a couple of summers ago and just never gave it back when I was finished."

Zar's head can to rest on her lap and a soft purr rolled out from her chest as she lay a hand over his snout, the other gliding back over his brow before dipping to slid along one long ear. So soft, so warm. "You don't have anything to apologize for. You're hurt, it's not up to you to entertain me. It's up to me to make sure you're as comfortable as you can be.

And to that effect she'd drape her much thinner tail over his where it looped beside her hip. Wings flared once, settling feathers, then also fell to lay over the coil at her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:02 pm
"Oh, you sssstole it," Barth said, showing sudden, actual, slit-eyed pupiled. That made the outfit several levels of sweeter. And from a volunteer network. For the sick and injured.

"That puts you at one for ten."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:10 pm

Zar's ears were, like the rest of him, very sensitive and he let his eyes close at her petting, the only part of his face more sensitive was the base of his horns. "Perhapsss." he said. "But it does cause me a lot of dissstressss when I am a tedious hossst. All I am good for today is ssleeping."

His tail flexed back on itself to twine around hers and he took a slow satisfied breath.

He took a few long moments before he replied to Barth. "I'm quite sure ssshe didn't sssteal it. It was merely a bonus of the job."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff