Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 pm
Tama just stared at his brother and sighed. "You got way too excited over that." Then again, Obi was enjoying the fact that Tama couldn't shake his lady friend.

"Of course her father trained you," he grumbled...but then. Perhaps he could peel her off of him and onto his stupid brother who was just so fantastic. Yes...that might work. She just had to figure out what it was that she was fascinated with. Maybe her sister would shed some light.

"Proud of yourself? Always dancing around who this keeper is...you know I'll find out."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:06 pm
"It got way more interesting really quickly," he said with a grin, "You may be safe right now but it won't last. Those girls are persistent. And they're not bad climbers, either, Kumi might be here already." He nodded but kept his eyes on his brother rather than looking around.

It was tempting, though.

When Tama implied he was avoiding naming the Keeper he was helping with the shrine, his grin widened.

"It's a secret," he said, pushing himself back up to his feet deliberately and turning back to the rock that was only half-way to its new home, "I better get back to work, you'll want to keep moving anyway, eh?"

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:22 pm
"She's not a spy," Tama rolled his eyes. "I don't think she could hide without adding in her own commentary, spoiling her hiding spot."

"Also, you're an idiot," he said, jumping up from the ground. "Har har har, you're so smart Obi." Tama wasn't an idiot, and Obi just gave him a hint as to who it was.

"I'll see you at some point. Don't work too hard," Tama laughed, trotting off to actually check the perimeter around here. He had actual work to do too!

[IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff