Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Bad Romance (Riyo/Titus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:18 pm
Riyo tried to imagine a mini Titus running around as she watched the scarelings. It appeared their situations might have been reversed somewhat. The ghoul pondered what his parents might be like now, though she had a strong feeling his father hadn't changed in the least.

When the question turned on her, Riyo's expression shifted to a more melancholy look. "Yeah." Was the short answer. "For a brief time, my father took me regularly." Her head turned forward as they finally passed. "For a brief time, he was my whole world."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:18 pm
This was probably the first time Titus could recall Riyo speaking about her father. He knew of her mother, heck he had even seen her to an extent though it had been through Riyo’s own mind. Her father not so much, the man was a mystery and he wasn’t sure why that was.

I don’t think you’ve ever talked about your father before. Did something happen?” He was probably a little too curious for his own good, still unable to avoid subjects that could likely poke buttons or be hard to talk about. Somewhere in his mind he told himself it was okay because she had brought it up first.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:23 pm
"I don't talk about him because he's irrelevant." Her voice was immediately hateful, mournful glance shifting to anger. After moments of silent walking, it looked like she might just ignore his question entirely, but eventually she just let out a big sigh.

"He was there every day for the first years of my life. He took me out to do things, he fed me, he dressed me, he read me stories, everything. I really thought..." She trailed off, unable to finish her sentence. Unable to finish the thought. She quieted for a moment and took it in a different direction.

"Then I woke up one day and he wasn't there. And... I was alone. And I stayed alone..." There were details she chose to leave out. Things he didn't need to know. "People say it's better to have something and lose it than to never have it at all. I don't agree. When you lose something important, you starve for it. You crave it... And eventually all you're left with is a cold, numb feeling when you realize you'll never have it again." It was why she couldn't get close to anyone. Why she had all the trust issues. "To this day I don't know what happened to him, and I think it's for the best. I don't know what I'd do if I saw him again." Frankly, she was a little afraid of what she'd do.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:23 pm
Titus listened to Riyo’s story trying to piece everything together as they walked. It made a lot of sense he supposed, for how she was now. He couldn’t really imagine having anyone that really showed an interest or truly seemed to care without an ulterior motive. Maybe she was right, it was easier not knowing what it was like and then suddenly not having it than having it only to have it taken away.

Somedays...okay most days I think it would be easier if I didn’t have a father. Or if I had been born to a different family.” It was a thought that crossed his mind fairly often. “I thought of running away once, even attempted it a time or two.” There was a small smile at that though it was sad. “My Uncle always found me. He was the only one who bothered to look.” And that probably said a lot.

Not wanting to risk getting too personal Titus attempted to find another subject. Too bad the park really didn’t lead to a lot of ideas. At least not for him. Holding up a civil conversation was still new to him so finding a topic was rather hard.

So how’s your job?” It was the only thing that popped into his head and he really hoped he didn’t regret asking.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:30 pm
Riyo couldn't say her own thoughts hadn't followed a similar pattern. To be born into a loving family instead of the ones they had been dealt by the hands of fate. Her eyes slowly shifted back to him, undeniably a little shocked that he had even shared that much about himself. For once, she wasn't just hearing his words. She could feel them like little droplets of sadness in a desert of belligerence. She knew she shouldn't take comfort in someone else's terrible childhood, but she did. It was such a strange feeling, as if Riyo couldn't make up her mind on whether she was sad that someone else had gone through it or happy that for once she wasn't the only one who was completely miserable with how things turned out.

Without realizing it, Riyo had scooted in closer, slowly closing the gap between them. HIs subject change was... Strange, but certainly not unwelcome.

"How do you think it is?" She managed a brief, dry smile. "I prance around serving tea all day to people who really aren't interested in tea." It actually wasn't all that bad, but it was a very accurate summary. "But I guess it's a nice confidence boost." Even if it was completely shallow. "Why, were you wanting another demonstration?" She bumped her shoulder into his arm, unable to conceal a small smile.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:31 pm
Titus looked down as the distance between them grew nearly non-existent. If he was a bit shorter they would quit literally be shoulder to shoulder.

He grinned a bit at the tea comment. "I can't imagine it draws in the most sophisticated crowds." Though that smile soon turned to a grumpy frown as she bumped her shoulder into his arm, teasing him, trying not to let on that he was indeed sore everywhere.

He stared at her for a moment thinking things over before he decided to risk something new. In the scheme of things Titus wasn’t sure how this was going to go over or how he himself felt about it but he released Riyo’s hand only to lift his arm and drape it over the back of her shoulders and pull her in closer. "And what if I do?"

The s**t he had gone through in the last couple of days made him throw embarrassment out the window. Though being bold was still a bit of a challenge and considering how the other night went Titus mentally braced himself for some sort of physical retaliation. You only live once right?  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:33 pm
"No, sophisticated is an antonym for these... People." It was hard to consider them such sometimes, because more often than not she imagined herself strangling them as she daintily offered them a scone or some such bullshit.

It didn't need to be said that the boil's reaction was above and beyond what the cat ghoul had expected, and if she knew how things were gonna play out, she might've never opened the can of worms to begin with.

Crimson eyes widened as his arm pulled her in close, her face suddenly very dumbfounded. She could feel heat rising to her cheeks, and perhaps the right choice would've been to quickly pull away, but she found her resolve depleting with each whiff of his scent she inhaled. "Then..." She struggled for words. They practically suffocated her as they clogged her throat. "... You're gonna have to compensate me this time. No more freebies." She managed to push out. Her arms folded into her, unsure of what she was supposed to do in such a situation. What was even happening? Where had all this confidence come from? How was she supposed to match that?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:33 pm
Then?” He questioned and waited for her to continue. Honestly he had no idea what he was doing but he hoped he could keep up the momentum before his brain gave him the red alert and caused him to freak out.

Compensate?” He pursed his lips in thought before he leaned down a little closer to the feline. “Well, alright. What do you want?” Maybe it would be better to get some ideas because Titus had no idea where this ride was headed. He had basically let go of the wheel and was hoping for the best. With luck it wouldn’t end in another devastating crash, his second one in just a few days.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:35 pm
She started to tense as he leaned in. "I..." What DID she want? At this point, even she wasn't sure. Her stare wavered, shooting to the ground. "I want to know you're not going to just throw me away." She tried to conceal the desperation in her voice. "I need that affirmation, more than anything." For someone who had kicked his a** a few days prior, she wasn't looking all too brave.

"You make me feel so weak, and I hate it." She mumbled, obviously displeased to admit such a thing. "But I can't stop it." And it wasn't from a lack of trying, that was for sure. "A-and..." She was incredibly hesitant with her next demand. "I want more kisses. A... A lot more."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:36 pm
Titus showed a great deal of patience on his part as he waited for Riyo to answer. He normally would have prodded her to spit it out but the answer came with time. It was hard to really come up with a reply because he wasn’t sure entirely what Riyo wanted from him when she asked not to be thrown away. Did she mean that as friends or something more?

I can’t promise I will always be nice. I can’t say that I won’t have bad days.” He paused a second as he thought over his next words. “But I can promise that deep down I do want you there.

He couldn’t help but grin a little when she said he made her weak. A small part of him liked the idea. Okay maybe it was something more than just a small part of him. A good two thirds of him found a bit of glee in it while the other third chided himself for being a bad friend. Obviously that small third was often ignored.

Her next request caught him a little by surprise but his grin soon turned into a teeth baring smile. “I think I can handle that.” His hand came up from the place it had been resting on her shoulder to lightly press against the side of her face to turn her in his direction. “Just don’t regret it later.”  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:37 pm
Whether he realized it or not, the few times his words weren't lashing out for blood were more precious to her than any possession. They were rare and special, like little gemstones under miles and miles of dirt and rubble. "That's more than enough." The moments where Riyo sounded genuinely happy were few and far between, and this just happened to be one of them.

So more than likely he found joy in her confession of weakness. It wasn't surprising. Maybe if the shoe was on the other foot she would feel the same way too, but as she felt his hand guiding her head, her face turned up towards him almost immediately. "No promises." She said, her arms finally unfolding as she moved to grasp his shoulders and stand on her tiptoes. Carefully, she leaned into him. "My master." The ghoul whispered softly in his ear, pulling back to press a soft kiss to the cut on his lip. Riyo figured it was about time she made the first move. It was hesitant and gentle, but it was there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:38 pm
Of all the things Riyo could have said she managed to find the two words in the English language that would make Titus falter just long enough for her to press a gentle kiss to the cut on his lip. It probably would have crumbled him to nothingness but the demon managed to keep it together as he looked her in the eye. “Saying stuff like that could be dangerous.

He didn’t hesitate then, pulling the feline in for a kiss. He leaned down so that he could press against her lips with a little more force because damn he didn’t care that he had a cut on his lip. He didn’t care that his body ached and didn’t want to move right. Because damn it all he was going to enjoy this for all it was worth.

A hand went to her waist, guiding the feline in a little closer to be rid of any room that was in between them. His free hand rested against her face, long fingers trailing up into her hair as he pressed in a little harder, deepening the kiss as he parted his mouth and ran his tongue against her lips.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:39 pm
Dangerous? What wasn't dangerous anymore? It felt like they were both explosives waiting to be hit the right way. She said nothing to his warning. All she could do was stare back into those haunting eyes of his.

Until their lips met again. Her hands strayed from his shoulders and slithered downward, snaking their way under his arms to hold him tightly. She liked it. She liked the forcefulness. She liked not being the one in control for once, as terrifying as it was. Riyo liked the fact that there was no longer a centimeter of space between their bodies, and how firm he felt against her fragile feminine form.

The demoness took in a sharp gasp of air as she felt his warm tongue slide across her lips. Unable to deny him, her own tongue cautiously greeted his, anxious to get a taste of him. Her legs trembled as if they'd cave in on themselves at any moment and leave her crippled. Yes, she was weak for him, and silently she prayed he wouldn't go out of his way to try and break her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:42 pm
Things were going rather well Titus thought. He enjoyed Riyo’s much smaller form pressed against him, feeling her warmth and movements. On a normal day he would have relished her arms wrapping around him to hold him tightly, but three bruised ribs made it a little more than he could bare. The demon took in a sharp pained breath, his hand leaving Riyo’s hair to gently touch her arm.

Maybe not so tight...I have a few bruised ribs.” He explained.

The explanation was in effort to let her know it wasn’t what she was doing that he didn’t like, there was just a little too much pain to think around. He kept his hand at her waist, hoping she would stay in place and waited for her to loosen her grip a little. Once a semblance of comfort returned Titus didn’t hesitate to keep going, dipping his head again so that he could continue the kiss.

His tongue snaked out again from his mouth, pressing against her lips begging for entrance. The hand he had used to touch her arm found a new place to reside as it wrapped around her upper back. He used that arm to hold her against him, the hand at her waist quick to follow until he had her in a semi-tight embrace.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:44 pm
Riyo's ears perked at the sudden interruption, taking a second to process his request as her mind wasn't in tip top functioning shape. "Oh." Her grip loosened the moment she realized the pain she was causing. She had attempted to give him a little space, but the boil's arms kept her chained to him. "S-sorry.." She whispered softly just before their lips collided again.

The feline's lips yielded to his requests almost instantly, her hands grabbing fistfuls of his shirt as her tongue came in contact with his. It wouldn't bother her to be held like this forever. For these brief moments, it felt like she meant something to someone, as if she was worth holding onto. Her heart raced, pounding against her ribcage at all his little touches and shifts. Like most days, it didn't strike her that where they were standing wasn't exactly the most appropriate place to be doing things like this. You know, amongst families and children where anyone passing by could see you. Smooth, Riyo. Real smooth.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff