Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:48 am
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"Yeah...I guess...." He suddenly felt all depressed with the whole situation, but he didn't want this to ruin the rest of their entire day together. He was going to say that if she didn't want to she didn't have to call him by his name if she didn't feel comfortable doing so, but before he could even get anything out she started to talk first, and he decided to let her.

He had looked her straight in the eyes as well as she did so to respect her, but what came out surprised him. He wasn't expecting her to apologize for her actions, but she did, and not only that she called him by his first name for the first time that day, which got him completely out of his depression stump and smiled warmly at her with a blush on his face. It sounded nice coming from her.

"It's alright. I've been through a lot worse." He said while handing her the third and final dress.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:13 am
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"I'm really liking this one. I think I want this dress." Nana cooed. She exited the dressing room and pinched the white lace of her skirt. "Well, all of our problems were solved today, I think we can end this on a good note, right? Say, Kan... Can we visit the pet shop?"

Nana never really liked dogs much, but she did have a natural affinity to felines. She never touched an animal either. When she did head to the petshop, she admired the animals from the glass barricade that separated them.

The demon headed back into the room and changed back into her casual attire. "We're going with this one." She said, raising the last dress he had chosen.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful
Tagged: Kan
Money: $479
Outfit: All Black

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:30 am
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $438.50

"I'm really loving that dress as well especially with the cute headdress. One of the main reasons I picked it out." He smiled and nodded about their problems. "I completely agree. I believe we will be able to end this day on a quite pleasant note." He then looked at her curiously when she asked if they could also stop by the pet store.

"I don't see why not, are you looking for a pet? What sort of pet are you looking for? A dog? A cat? Or maybe a pet fish?" She didn't seem like a fish or a dog person....maybe a cute kitty perhaps? As he thought about this he paid for the dress and handed it to her, glad she chose one that he picked out for her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:44 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"No no, I just want to look at the cats." She replied. The girl took her things from him and looped her arm around his. "I never touch them, just look." Nana didn't trust herself around them, fearing as though she may either hurt them or make them greatly dislike her. The girl did want a cat, since her home was empty, and if she did decided to purchase one, she would most likely use her own money.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful
Tagged: Kan
Money: $479
Outfit: All Black

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:23 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

He smiled and nodded. "Cats are extremely adorable to look at. I always wanted one, but I can't have one due to my infection. I might get them as well, then I'd feel guilty about it. I don't want anything happening to any of them..." Even though he was smiling that was said rather sadly since he felt alone without anyone else around, but he had Nana-chan now. "Alright let's get going shall we?" He then led her out and to the pet shop.

((Exit to pet shop.))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:57 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:44 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Exhausted

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: X

╔═══════════════════════════╗

Walking down the walkway and finally entering the clothing store, he sighed. Who knew there'd be so much people in the morning, he wasn't expecting it. He grabbed one of the dress from the children's section and handed it over to Rina, laughing a little at the sight. "It suits you." He placed the dress on top of her head before walking towards a nearby chair to sit down, holding his hands out to take his jacket and the stuff toy from her so she couls roam freely around the shop.

"See anything you like yet?" he asked as he closed his eyes, resting a little as he waited for her to pick out a dress, or perhaps, dresses.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC: Me too! Akfjdkfk when's the Fall Ball though? I heard it's soon, or something. emotion_dowant
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Well, dirt cheap apparel is popular, even in the mornings. There was a surprising amount of people in the store, and she knew Seth wasn't going to like it. She should make this quick. Her vision was obscured by some piece of fabric that apparently suits her when it was placed on her head. She hung the dress back up, and puffed up cheeks at him. She gave him Patrick and his jacket. Rina looked amongst the racks of dresses, most of which were short or too pink. Naturally, she was attracted to the clearance rack, where, surprise surprise, all the good dresses were. What is up with peoples' taste in fashion nowadays?

She went through a few dresses before she found one she really liked. Picking it up, she went over to the shoe section as well as jewelry. "Yes, I have Seth. I'll be right back." She then went off to the dressing rooms, excited to put on the clothes.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: Darn Gaia didnt even notify me emotion_donotwant I think it's the second half of the next two weeks, because I asked Yumi, and she said said that the announcement will hopefully come out this Sunday, and we'll have two weeks to find a partner

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:42 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Depressed, Exhausted, Frustrated

He nodded and urged her into the dressing room as he sat and wait on the chair, putting on his jacket as he had started to feel a little cold. "Can I see it yet?" he teased, as he looked at the stuffed toy he had bought her. Yeap, he was right. He should've left it at home in the first place, now it's being a little troublesome to carry around. He held the toy and looked at it, sighing as he started to question cartoons. Talking starfish who wears pants. Weird. He shifted his gaze towards the two customers who had walked through the door, mother and son. Damn, of all times it just have to make him recall the memories now.

He cringed his eyebrows as he watched the both of them, smiling as if nothing's wrong. Didn't they know that this world is messed up and twisted, why the heck are they still amiling about. He shook his head, dismissing the though. Great, now he's over reacting over trivial matters but he has to admit, watching them both gives him mixed feelings, feeling lonely and pleasant at the same time as he recalled his memories. It was exactly the same back then.

OOC: That moment when thwy don't notify you and you just assume the other person didn't reply- //sobs much frustration indeed-
well, I guess he was a little early with the 'partner' issue- emotion_awesome
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:35 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Gimme a second." And a minute or two, as well. After struggling to get into that dress, she was finally able to see how it looked on her. Nice. The shoes weren't as much as a pain she thought they would be and balanced on them pretty well. Rina only put on the necklace, not feeling there was enough effort in her to put in earrings. "Done."

She practiced her walking for a second in the dressing room, before stepping out with the dress on. Rina could tell there was something going through Seth's head by looking at him, but she decided not to question him about it. "Well, what do ya think?" A tiny blush on her face.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: By rp time, he asked the day before the ball, so it was a perfect time to ask cat_3nodding

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:56 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Amazed, Exhausted

"That's cute." he murmured as he looked at the kid, only to have him stare back at himself instead. Seth continued to stare at the kid, not blinking even once as he watched the kid walk up towards him. Seth was a little astonished as to why the boy had stood before him, he glanced at the mother, only to see her smiling at both of them. Seth patted him on the head and shifted his gaze towards Rina as she stepped out, staring at her, completely flabbergasted. His face a little flushed as he started to fumble upon his words. "I- This, Uh. You look stunning." he held out his hand to her, gesturing her to give him a twirl and once again, his heart beat rapidly. He shifted his gaze towards the kid, "Pretty, isn't she." he questioned the boy. Laughing as the kid nodded.

"You sure you this is the one? Or do you want to continue looking. I don't mind waiting." answered Seth.

OOC: Oh, oh okay haha. emotion_0A0
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

The occasional speeding heart beat and blushing came back again, as she heard Seth's compliment and saw him staring at her. Rina thought it sounded adorable when Seth stumbled with his words, she's never felt more girly in her life than she does right now. "Thank you." Scratching the back of her head as she said this. Rina noticed the little boy standing next to him, and wondered where he came from; soon assuming he was the son of the lady standing near them.

Giving Seth and the boy a little twirl, she played with the edge of her dress when the boy nodded in agreement that she was pretty, and Seth's laugh made her heart speed up in seconds. "I'm pretty sure this is the one, but I'll look around for a little more." She stood there in front of them for a few seconds before going back to the dressing rooms, and changing back into her casual clothes. She came back out, and neatly folded the dress on top of the shoe box, and placed next to the chair Seth was sitting on. "I'll make sure I don't take long." She gave a quick pat on the little boy's head, and went to go look through the clearance section once again.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:10 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Exhausted

"No, it's alright, take your time." Seth reassured her as he watched her walk to the other departments in the shop. He scratched his head awkwardly as he recalled the moment she stepped out of the dressing room, quickly noticing that the mother is already paying for the clothes she bought, he quietly whispered a couple of words before he urged the kid back towards her. Love your mother endlessly, she's special. He had said, watching the kid nod at him, making a pinky promise before running back to the mother and exiting.

He leaned back into his chair, watching them disappear into the crowd before standing up amd walking towards Rina. He bent down and held her from the back, burrying his head into her shoulders. "Sorry, I need a moment." for some reason, Rina was the only one who he managed to seek comfort from, his hands slight quivered as he tightened his grip. Damn it, stop being such a baby.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

There were a bountiful amount of dresses in the clearance aisle, amazed at how many there were. Some of them were really good, but she didn't have the will to try them all on. She could only spend so much time in a dressing room before she gets claustrophobic and gets nightmares about being trapped in one. Thanks, mom.

She had a cute lavender dress in her hands when she felt another pair wrap around her. About to freak out thinking it was some random person, she saw and felt Seth's hair on her shoulders. She ignored her heart having another seizure, and wondered what was wrong. Patting his head, she felt his grip tighten and shake a little around her. Rina leaned on his head gently, trying to provide him with silent comfort. She would listen if Seth wanted to explain what was wrong, but didn't mind if he didn't; she'll understand.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Worried |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

name

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:45 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Content, Exhausted

He calmed down a little after feeling her lean against his head. He continued to hug her for quite a while before finally letting go as he murmured a quick, "Thanks."Smiling and ruffling her hair once again. Looking at the amount of dresses in front of her, he laughed a little, "Why don't you try them on, I want to see you in dresses." he asked as he reached out and felt the fabric of the dress. He should probably get back to that chair, where the things were before it gets treated like trash and thrown away.

He sat back down on the chair, taking the opportunity to rest a little. "You know, this feels rather nostalgic." he said as he laughed a little, sinking into the chair.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff