Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Cafeteria Duty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:22 pm
Titus watched Astra zoom off like a fly, growling in frustration. His own wings began to stretch out as he contemplated flying after her but his bruised ribs reminded him that he wouldn't get far. With his luck he would crash into one of the tables and just add to his healing injuries.

He was about to snap at the fae taking another step to avoid her onslaught of trash when something caught his foot and sent him crashing into a nearby table and chairs. It was a blur of flailing limbs, falling chairs and as was the theme of this adventure more trash to add insult to injury.

The demon actually cried out in pain placing an arm around his middle when he landed but stifled the noise shortly after replacing it with a growl. He began to climb his way from the mess of chairs, trays, and trash and started to prepare to unleash a fear attack when a voice loud and deep shook him to his core.

"BOIL!"

The ground began to tremble at a growing pace as one of the lunch ladies came storming out from the back. Titus was no slouch standing at just over two meters in height but this lady (If he could call her that) was on level with him and easily twice as wide with pure muscle. The look in Titus' eyes could only say 's**t s**t s**t s**t' but he was snatched by the shirt before he could escape.

"Would you care to explain what it is you think you're doing?" Her voice was somehow calm. The calm before the storm.

Titus thought about his words carefully, looking to the other students around him. "....cleaning?"

"WRONG!" Her voice was booming, eyes a little crazed. "I don't care how long you are here today but this lunch room will be spotless when you leave do you understand?"

Titus cringed, he didn't want to be in the cafeteria any longer than he had to be. "Y...yes?"

The lunch lady shoved the boil back and eyed the rest of the lot with a stern gaze. She made a clear I've got my eyes on your gesture to each of them in turn before she headed back to the kitchen without a further word.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:48 pm
She didn't know what Deacon was trying to do, and at first thought he would try to make things worse for Yuki. So her only response was to stop mid flight and shrug at the cat boil, before the loud crashing sounds altered her to the fact Titus had fallen over.

She could see he wanted to fight, and was quite happy to oblige as leaves appeared in her hands before the booming sounds of a cafeteria lady made her stop again, the green leaves falling harmlessly to the floor. Astra then took shelter behind one of the tables as the gigantic lady came out to tell Titus off for not cleaning. It was of no concern to her that he was in trouble, and she was prepared to throw another piece of paper at him when the Lunch lady stared her down, and she dropped the paper before running to hide behind a upturned chair.

Once she had returned to the kitchen, her head popped up from behind a chair, and she blew raspberries at Titus some more. She was having way to much fun to stop.

----

When Yuki ditched his fries, Sludge was there to take advantage of the abandoned food. Like a vulture he swooped in and began eating the cold fries, not caring that they were cold. That was until the lady came out and started shouting, where he froze and waited for her to get mad at the other boil. The lady then glared at him, and he promptly put down the chips and went to straitening tables and chairs in his attempt to clean things up.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:28 pm
At least Yuki had been elsewhere for the let's-blame-everyone event. He strolled back to his table with a cold drink, staring a moment at the fact that he had a lot fewer fries than he remembered - and he certainly knew that he hadn't left some lying on the table - and deciding that he didn't care the boil sat himself right back down with his book.

Deacon was like any other cat, and promptly laughed when Titus was down. He also swooped in to steal Yuki's wallet back amid the chaos, because if anyone was going to help themselves to the ghost boil's money it was going to be him. He wasn't beyond shoving his hand halfway into another guy's pocket to get something he wanted. No homo.

And while Astra flitted away from the lunchlady, Deacon just tried to look innocent. Failure or not, he didn't plan on causing another food fight... He wanted food in his stomach and not Titus or the floor.

"Nice job, ********>" Deacon stated, leaving Titus with the mess to clean up while he went to buy as many things as Yuki's stash in his hands would allow.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:28 am
Even before the lunch lady was gone Titus could feel a hand suddenly shoved into the pocket of his leather pants. Woah, close encounters. "Hey!" He barked when he was clear to do so, turning to find Deacon with the wallet in hand.

The whites of his eyes had returned since his anger had been overwritten with panic instead, and those white eyes shifted to Astra in a glare. "Wait until you sleep tonight little bug and see how well you fly then." Titus warned.

His hand clenched into a fist, looking at Deacon's back as he retreated with the wallet but Titus decided not to prompt the lunch lady to come out again. Instead he took a moment to collect himself, swallowed whatever dignity he still had, and knelt to the floor. He dragged the bin that had been thrown down toward him and started to toss trays in it with angry force before he began to gather trash. Even with the other boil helping there was a big mess to clean up now. He was going to make the little trash fairy pay.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:00 am
"You don't even know where I live, stupid" Astra made a few more faces at him then flew up from behind the chair. Seeing as Deacon had left to get food and the entertainment of making fun of Titus was wearing out, she zoomed after the cat to grab herself some food too.

a few minutes later she returned with a steaming tray of yellow goodness, complete with crawling insects all over it. The fae then stood on the chair next to Yuki, leaning forward and hugging the boil with a giggle. A small kiss was planted don his cheek, before she sat down and began mixing the bugs in with the egg.

It looked like she had completely forgot about Titus too. At least for now.

------

With all the food scraps and paper left on the floor, Sludge had a giant task ahead of him. Still he would do the best he could, again employing his long tail as a makeshift broom, and his clawed hands as a dustpan to sweep things up and place them in the bin.

Ever so often, he would move by the table and steal another fry, as it was clear to him the ghost boil wasn't eating them.

hitsuzen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:31 pm
After buying up a burger, fries, drink and a couple of spookies Deacon arrived at Yuki's table and sat down with his tray. "Wish they had the baked fish today," he grumped, reaching for his sandwich and unwrapping it. He crinkled up the wrapper.... Then paused. He laid it on the table, smoothed it out, ripped off a long strip, wadded it up and threw it over his shoulder. Best to make the torture last.

Yuki gave a friendly smile of acknowledgement to Astra when she finally left Titus alone as well and joined him at his table. "All of that playing in trash made you hungry? I certainly hope that you plan on showering after all of that nonsense..." At least he hugged her anyway, despite the fact she'd just been throwing gross things around.

The ghost sipped his drink, eying Sludge strangely as he sneaked by every few moments to snag a cold fry. Yuki gently nudged them to the edge of the table nearest the monster's route, thinking maybe he'd eventually just take the whole container instead of picking them up in passing. Not like he minded either way; better that someone ate them instead of food going to waste.

"You really shouldn't kick people when they're down, you know. Karma has a way at getting back at you tenfold." Yuki added softly, "I mean, even if he is a jerk who probably deserved every bit of it... Don't all three of you share the same dorm house?"

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:42 pm
Was she really that stupid? "I don't have to know where you live idiot. I just have to be within proximity." Plus his dream walking had gotten better. He didn't have to be as close as he used to have to be.

When the others went about their business Titus focused on cleaning up. He had the area mostly picked up when a small wad of paper hit the ground not far from him. He eyed Deacon, his lip drawing back in a sneer. That a*****e.

Moving toward the feline, Titus stooped to pick up the piece of paper but decided to grab the tabby's tail as well. "If you decide to keep this up, Fleabag, I can promise you a terrible night's sleep as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:02 pm
"Oh! Don't worry Yuki I'll have a shower after this." Astra replied as she used the fork to spoon up some food, then blushed a little. "I...might have to borrow your shower if I can, I don't know if I can use my one." Considering she was living somewhere else now. Plus it gave her the opportunity to hang out with Yuki more.

She then appeared thoughtful. "Karma huh? Well I was just getting back at him for being a jerk to me that time. And he's mean anyway so-."

As Titus talked to her again the fae frowned. She wasn't stupid, but then with the way he was talking it figured that he had some sort of power-.

.....Wait a sec

A look of sudden realization came over her, as she began to recall a certain dream she had. Or nightmare in this case. Astra had had so many nightmares before, that it was difficult to recall individual ones she had. But she did recall one which involved Titus, and lots of dragons...

And since he was promising Deacon a 'Terrible nights sleep'-

"Ohhh, you control dreams!" Astra did the hold smacking her fist in her hand thing, before she stood up, found the bin which had most of the thing clean up, and kicked it over again

"TITUS YOU STUPID JERK YOU MADE ME HAVE NIGHTMARES!" She shouted in a high pitched voice.

Yuki was right! Karma did have a way of getting back at you!

-------------

Sludge just looked at the fairy in confusion, before nabbing the whole packed of chips and woofed them down. Omnomnom.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:23 pm
It was just fun and games to ******** with Titus until he decided to get physical. Deacon jolted so hard when the fellow demon grabbed his tail that his knees hit the underside of the table hard. Cursing, he turned as best he could without risking the apendage in Titus' grasp.

"Let go," Deacon hissed. "Or you'll soon be too comatose to do jack s**t."

And now that Titus was much closer, Yuki squinted at him in an I-think-I actually-know-you sort of way. "Wait. Aren't you the boil that kissed me at the Scarentines party?" And then punched him in the stomach... But Yuki left that part out of the description for now.

"Hey you," Deacon suddenly interjected, looking up at Sludge and gesturing to Titus. "If you're gonna hang around and mooch off my minion's food-" "Your ******** what?" "Get this creeper off me and I'll give you some more fries."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:33 pm
Considering the fact that Deacon hadn't alright attacked him for grabbing his tail Titus was fairly certain he had a good handle on things. He kept the boil's tail in his grasp and even gave it a slight tug when the demon called him a jack a**. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" He was one to talk but still. He wasn't the one with his tail in someone else's hands. Not that he had a tail to speak of.

Black and white eyes trailed back to Yuki as he spoke and Titus focused on the boil with a squinted gaze. Really most of that night had been a blur of colors and weird punch so how was Titus to say this boil was wrong on what had happened. Titus vaguely remembered kissing someone but had exploded into a pile of glitter shortly after so...yeah. It had not been a fun night.

"I don't know." Was his best response, adding a shrug to go along with it. It seemed he wasn't bothered by the idea if he was. What he was bothered by was Deacon trying to persuade other students into attacking him. "Hey now, unless you want to leave the cafeteria with a kink in your tail you might want to reconsider." Really, all Titus wanted to do was finish his shift and leave.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:53 pm
Titus was too busy being a d**k to deacon and Yuki, so Astra went about throwing trash everywhere behind his back.

-----

Finishing off the fries, Sludge stopped and stared at Deacon. "Scree?" Oh hey, he could talk! Or make noises at least. "..sc....grrr....grrret...." Okay, he still couldn't pronounce it properly but he had a idea of what Deacon wanted him to do.

Crawling around the other side of the table, Sludge crouched in front of Titus and Deacon, looking at the tail which Titus had a hold of. He then reached out and tried to pull Titus's hand off the tail. This was not done with any malice, he was just doing as he was told.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:04 pm
Yuki could only see this situation going from bad to worse, honestly. He winced a little in anticipation, but just couldn't look away.

Inu-Mitsu
Sorry for shortness. I'm gonna wait and see what Titus does before I post for Deacon. XD

poke mattix
Deacon's tail is probably about to be dislocated in about 3... 2... |D;

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:29 am
When sludge came around the table and sat beside him, reaching for his hand that was currently holding Deacon's tail, Titus let out a low hiss of warning as he tightened his grip. This boil was pretty simple, he couldn't even talk as far as Titus could tell and the demon probably would have retaliated but finally noticed that Astra was once again making a mess.

"What the ******** are you a two year old scareling?" He shifted his attention quickly between Sludge and Astra before Titus finally took hold of Sludge's wrist to bring it close enough so that his own hand was hovering over Deacon's tail. "Hold this for me, mate. I'll bring you something later. The tighter the better. If you tug hard enough he might sing the song of his people."

And Titus left it at that, pulling away to deal with his fairy problem. Before he said a word he picked up a chair and flung it, despite the pain the action caused, in the fairy's direction. "You think you had nightmares before you little s**t, just you wait."

poke mattix
Sorry I forgot to react before |D; to many characters LOL and now Titus is utilizing resources in a way.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:14 am
With the fae being so busy making Titus's job a lot harder, she didn't realize at first what had happened. Turning, she was going to retort back when she saw a chair coming straight at her. With no time to dodge she was thrown back into a few more chairs and bins, flattened by the one that was thrown.

A few seconds passed as the dust cleared, then Astra's head poked out from under the new mess she had made. Her feelers looked a little wonky too.

"Y-you...jerk!" She sniffled, tears appearing in her eyes, before she started to wail. "That huuurt!" Although she probably wasn't really hurt considering she was bragging a few minutes ago about how strong she was.

------------------

Sludge frowned as it was obvious the boil wasn't going to let go, and tried to pull harder. Until his wrist was grabbed and redirected to being the one holding Deacons tail. He looked at Titus with a puzzled face, trying to register what was going on. So now he had to hold to bakeneko's tail?

Well, since he was told to do so...

The xenomorph took a tight grasp of Deacons tail, even going so far as to tug it. What exactly did the boil mean by 'sing the song of his people?" He tugged harder to find out.

hitsuzen

Inu-Mitsu
IT'S ALL COOL BBY <3

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:18 am
Oh, sweet Sally, why.

"The ******** are you- Ow! For ******** sake-" Deacon twisted, tail and spine in general already flaring with a sharp pain, reaching toward the nightmare demon in an attempt to grab hold of something of his and outright try to rip it clean off. A wing would have been nice. All too quickly, Titus decided he had something else to schedule and was soon out of reach.

Then his own plan for assistance ******** backfired and his aid turned into his enemy. "HEY! You halfwit, that hurts!" Balling both hands into fists, claws digging into his own palms, Deacon rose one and attempted to bring it down on the xenomorph's head. Not that he expected it to knock any sense into the guy.

Yuki didn't show any care about the situation as it was, other than grimacing at the lack of inside voices as the tabby's anger rose.

But when the sudden chaos erupted in the form of a chair crashing into the fae sitting near him, he was so ******** done. He was on his feet before he could really reconsider his actions. "What the hell, you b*****d!"

And then Titus had a legitimately pissed off ghost closing the distance.

"What the ******** is wrong with you?! You could seriously hurt her!" He heard her wailing somewhere behind him and it really didn't help. "Nothing that she was doing to you was violent!"

Hypocritical though it was, Yuki reached toward Titus in an attempt to grab hold of him by the horns. It seemed like an intimidating thing to do, and at least he shouldn't have to worry about teeth if real violence was about to break out.

Yuki wasn't very good at thinking things through when he got angry.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff