Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] A Thing (Titus / Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:08 pm
"My beau screwed my brains out there."

Never not giving Titus a hard time.

She flashed the demon a 'C' shaped smile and then kept moving through the clearing, and once she had gotten a few feet ahead of him again let out a long peal of laughter. She marched out of the clearing and into another section of the words, and kept on going.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:36 pm
Titus was suddenly flustered, his face going a bit red. This was not the kind of profound information he thought he was about to obtain.

"Why the hell did I need to know that?" He barked after Hel, grumbling as she went laughed continuing her path on into the woods. "I feel like there is some stuff you can keep to yourself this being one of them."

He hesitated to follow. "You're not going to take me on a tour of places you did the reverse tango are you?" Because if so Titus wasn't interested.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:03 pm
Hel just laughed, and made a beckoning motion with her hand. "No, I am not! Now come along! This is not where I wanted to stop!" She kept moving through the woods at a good pace, not doubting that Titus would still be behind her. She kept moving through until she came to a stream, and it was then she started to walk along it, until she eventually reached a pool with a waterfall at the top of it. Across the pool were wide flat stones that made a sort of stepping bridge to the other side.

This area was also just was magical as the clearing. Here the fiery colored leaves eternally fell as well, landing on the water and twirling about before being gently carried downstream. Hel stopped on the water's edge, staring out over the water and leaves, before settling her gaze on the water fall. The pumpkin sun's rays poked through in gaps in the leaves, dappling sun spots along the water and ground and roots as well.

She then looked over her shoulder, to gauge how the demon was responding to this new place.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:30 pm
She beckoned him forward and Titus couldn't help but give Hel a leery look.

User Image

But still he followed.

His long legs were able to catch up in the distance she had put between the two of them, their path finally leading them to a stream. Titus took around the area with slight interest until they finally made it to another open area.

Certainly Titus never expected anything like this around the school, not to mention he had never really see anything like this in person. His parents never took him go on trips or adventures so his scope of the outside world was rather limited to the city skyline. This was all very different, very new and he took it in like there was just far too much to see.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:42 pm
It may have been hard to believe, for even loud mouthed rambunctious Hel loved places like this. Places that were quiet and peaceful, where she'd sit sometimes and just be. She did love love being outdoors and out in nature, and she was pleased to see the demon being awed by it. It was simple, but in its simplicity it was amazing.

The reaper turned her gaze back out to the water.

"Tell me one worry." She said, her usually loud and energetic voice was even, not disturbing the tranquility, but still firm as always.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:59 pm
Titus had been busy absorbing the sights when Hel prompted him to speak.

"A what?" His brows knitted together, eyes searching the reaper's face to see if she was serious. "What do you mean a worry?" He wanted to play off like he didn't have such a thing. Worries, what were those? But the longer he thought about it he still didn't really know how to answer. "What kind of worry? Like, did I wish I had bug spray kind of worry or is my father going to permanently end me when he finds out about my probation kinda worry?" Because he had both of those. Currrently.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:08 pm
"A worry." Hel repeated, her lips quirked up in a small smile. Yes, she was serious, but she was trying to be approachable and...warm (?) about it. "Yanno, stuff that weighs on your chest." She had to chuckled about the bug spray comment, and just waved that off. It was the next set of words that had her attention though.

"Ah...ya! That is a worry." She agreed, nodding her head. She knew hardly next to nothing about Titus' parents, aside from...well...Hrm. She thought about it, and then grimaced. Titus and Mac...they were so alike, the more she thought about it. She just made the connection now. Titus' parents sounded like his parents. Mac lived with his Aunt and Uncle, and considered them to be true parents more so than his real ones, and the same seemed of Titus and his uncle.

"Jeepers..." Hel muttered under her breath, dreading the thought of the two meeting, but now wishing they would, because they had an awful lot in common. An awful ******** lot in common. "Why are you worried about your father?" She asked. "You seem to rely more on your uncle, anyways."

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:18 pm
Jeepers? Titus wasn't sure he had ever heard someone use that word before. He stared at Hel in an almost disbelieving manner.

"Uuhh," It was hard to really go into a full explanation about his family. Not only was it long and complicated but it was also something he wasn't supposed to talk about. "My father is..." He struggled to think of an adequate word. "Very business oriented." That was the very very kind version though also true. His father thought of business beyond all else and didn't care what he had to sacrifice if there was something greater to be had.

"He doesn't like loose ends or people that cause problems for him and he seems to have an even lower tolerance to those he's related to." Or at least that was how it felt for Titus. Hell he had even gotten punished for some of the s**t his sister had screwed up on though she was good about covering her tracks and blaming it on him. "As much as he would rather forget me I am still a problem to be dealt with."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:11 pm
"What?" Hel stared at him as he stared at her in disbelief, not sure she'd ever seen such a look on the demon's face before. As he went on to explain his father though, the reaper's features softened. Holy crow, what was it with her friends having hard-asses for dads? Well, even more than hard-asses, complete and total dicks. No wonder Titus was the way he was...but she was also kicking herself because man did he have more in common with Mac than ever. Ugh.

"Ah...I see." There was a pause as she mulled it over. "What about your mother...?"

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:36 pm
"What about her? She's never around." Titus could barely recall a time when she had been. She was always flitting off to do a modeling show of one kind or another. It never seemed to bother his father, though he was always about business. His mother had been his second marriage and Titus was fairly certain it was all based on looks and the appeal of money.

"What's your family like?" The demon asked curiously. Titus' knew his wasn't normal but he still had a mother, father, a sister, and a half brother. At the core it was a family though none of them really acted like it. His Uncle was the only one who was different and it felt alien to the nightmare demon.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:44 pm
"Ah..." Hel heaved a heavy sigh. No support network for the demon aside from his Uncle...and his...friends...? Well...She was a friend, she felt. Titus had another on his side, in addition to his uncle.

At his question, Hel didn't answer right away, and instead settled for mulling it over for a moment. "Ah...that is a tricky question." She started. "Do you want to know about my family before Amityville...or my family after?" Her lips quirked up as she asked this.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:09 pm
"...." Titus wasn't sure how to respond at first. Family before or after? "Aren't...they the same family?" Did she trade them in or something. Could you do that?

Lucyal
sorry its short XD

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:28 pm
Hel shook her head, shifting her weight from one foot to another. "No, they are not." She said out loud. "I disowned the family I was born to after I came to Amityville, and I adopted a new one...so..." Her lips quirked up a bit more.

"Which one are you inquiring about?"

Though he could always ask about both too. She'd answer that.

Inu-Mitsu
pffft that's fine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:55 pm
Titus was more baffled and intrigued by the fact that Hel had left her own family behind and adopted a new one. He had never known something like that was an option, though likely his father wouldn't let him go through with something like that so easily. There were appearances and the like to uphold and anything that could damage the family image was a problem to be dealt with.

"I think I'm more interested in the how now." Titus said truthfully. He just couldn't wrap his head around it but the idea of having a new family or just no family ties at all sounded amazing.

"I guess..tell me about your family now? If you picked them out apparently they are more to your liking." At least Titus would hope.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:07 am
Hel had to laugh at that, and it was a hearty laugh. She threw back her head and the sound echoed in the peaceful area around them as her chest shook. She held her merriment for a for moments before it simmered into a grin. "Such a simple way to state it...but ya! I can not disagree. They are, indeed, more to my liking." She rolled her shoulders idly.

"My elder sister Freya, of course...she was the closet to me before Amityville, and still is now...even if she is a complete pain in my a**! Her husband, Kettil, a brother figure to me...and now I have a wee nephew, for they had a babe! His name is Peder." It still felt weird saying that. "Then there is Gramps! He is a sage of the Famine horsemen clan, and he let me have his clan name as my own! He is...the father figure I needed." The reaper nodded her head. "Then there are my close friends...and last, but not least, my beau!" She grinned again at the demon.

"That is my family now!"

Inu-Mitsu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas