Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Thinkin Bout You - Deszeld x Hollandaise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:14 pm
Once in possession of her own wrist, she followed docilely behind Deszeld. There really was no reason not to, she thought, even if the ghoul got under her skin. If she hadn't followed, she probably would've been dragged. Maybe it would've ended up in the school newspaper. Suddenly, the dragon had paused and so had Hollandaise, her body reacted before even her mind did. Then Deszeld opened the door.

Most of Des' words were lost on Holly, the lure of the green and growing drowning out everything else. She moved into the room quickly. e eyes darting here and there. The placid smile on her lips grew into something more genuine and natural. Creaking, she placed one long-fingered hand on a small tree and her eyes began to glow.

::a feeling of warmth
belonging::

Moving away, she touched another, and another. She did not have to be touching them, but she enjoyed the feel of life under her fingers.

::an image of Deszeld carefully tending the plants, wings tucked conscientiously against her back::

Standing among these, she felt more at ease than she jad since arriving. No... since that day in the forest, before she had left. Des took space without asking, but maybe she was not bad. Hollandaise's arms hung loosely at her sides although her eyes still glowed with the concentration for plant-speech. Finally, she looked at Deszeld, and her fingers almost ghosted along the edge of her bed. Almost - she stopped them. 'Do not touch my things.'

"I cannot take one."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:21 pm
Deszeld opened her mouth to stop Hollandaise from touching her plants.

She didn't. Hollandaise looked far too pleased to be touching them.

"You must. Your room is too boring. If you will not take one of these, then we must buy you one of your own"

Deszeld's tongue flickered out to taste the air.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:45 am
Well, yes, her room was boring, but Hollandaise still stiffened slightly. "It is true that your room is... more colorful than mine, but to call mine boring..." It was a matter of tact, which Deszeld had none of. It seemed silly to get mad, especially when there were plants, and they were growing peacefully. So instead she smiled.

"These ones like you. You are good at taking care of them, Deszeld. Perhaps I will just live here and become a tree fully." Hollandaise snorted and touched the bark of a tree again, enjoying the lazy warm feelings it gave off.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:09 pm
The Semblance of Unity

Deszeld gave a low snort. She had spoken nothing but the truth. Her crest drooped slightly before perking once more.

"They are mine, and I take care of my things," the green said with no small amount of pride in her voice. "You cannot stay here, Hollandaise. This is my room."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:35 am
"What would you do to stop me if I decided to stay, Deszeld?" She wrinkled her nose at the ghoul, clearly teasing. Although, in the back of her mind, the idea had taken hold. Hollandaise did not like nonsensical rules and well, there was no real reason she could not stay in Deszeld's room for a while. She wouldn't be harming anyone at all. Just... being tree-like. And vaguely glowy.

She spun idly. The plants around her were calming, comforting. Hollandaise felt as closer to normal then she had been since entering Amityville. "Where do you buy plants around here?" Her fingers stroked a small bush that was sprouting tiny orange flowers. If they could find it, she'd get one just like it. Somehow. She didn't really have much money.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:23 am
Deszeld grunted. There really wasn't anything she could do. Well. That wasn't completely true. She could drag Hollandaise out. Physically.

But she wouldn't.

"I will be very upset," was all the green said.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:16 pm
But, Hollandaise noted, Deszeld didn't stress again that she couldn't. It was like a subtle challenge. When she smiled up at the ghoul, it was a little brighter than normal, a little wider.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff