Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mostly Pride-based RP thread! [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:32 am
Oh, this is open.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:15 pm
Bumpies!

Rogues and info coming soon.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:15 am
Hey just dropping of the rps we had going here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24486987

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24486993

I think we were trying Lorne and Tabt on as possible mates, and than the other rp was just some daddy x daughter rp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:37 am
Thank youuuu  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:25 pm
Still up for Phlegyas x Morwen? :0 He's all ready to go.
And/or Frigga x Tichaona  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:35 pm
I'm just going to copy this from my plot thread...

User Image

Plots Mvua's up for: Pretty much anything, except random flings. He's the result of a random fling, and he's never liked the way his mom was left alone, even though she'd tell him it was for the best. Meetups with distant relations would be a nice bonus!

User Image

Plots Kipanya's up for: Anything to get him out of the doldrums. You see, he made a promise to his mother that he'd stay in the Pridelands, a promise that he's kept in spite of his secret dream to travel. Given that his parents are dead, Kip's going to be highly protective/loving of any of his siblings/nieces and nephews should he run into any of them.

User Image

Plots Njiti's up for: Anything goes! Njiti's always the first to investigate/try new things. You'll not find a friendlier lioness.  

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:34 pm
Cajanic

*Noms on*
Calder wants SB rp with his sibling Eydis.
And I have SB cubs that could use rp.
I have Pallas and Tstew in the Na'vi pride.
Mwezi rp? I have a number in the pride, and Meshach + family out of the pride inciting rebellion. XD

Do you have anyone who wants rp with this lady? She's looking for members to join her pride. link
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:58 pm
Puhterodactyl
Yes! Still up for it. XD I will get Morwen ready. And Frigga x Tichaona works, too!

Freodwyn

I think Ermey would have fun with Njiti! He was raised by a mother who considers herself a hero, so he loves adventure and helping those in need. XD

I also think it might be interesting for Mvua to meet Rai. She loooooves flings, so the different perspectives might be fun. XD if he's looking for a mate, maybe he could be her 'one' down the line. If not, they could still have fun just with being friends. xD

magnadearel
All the Yes. XD

Sibling RP is yes! I also have Knut along with Eydis. xD Same family. They would be willing to RP with anyone!

I have a few cubs! Dag, Gyda and Svanhild

Seze is up for Na'vi RP with anyone! She had mate plans, but I can't remember them now. >.<

Mwezi RP would be lovely! I have Nin and Elenheril whom I want to breed together. I'm not too up with all the goings on, though, so you might need to fill me in. XD

Kari would love to be around gems, I think! She loves them. XD So Rp would be welcome with her!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:05 pm
Cajanic

=D heart
Oh gosh yes. He needs sibling rp! For others I have Bousvor (reaver), Ashta(thrall). Depends on what you'd like for them.

Cute cubs! Mine are Vigdis, and Yuriel. What kind of cub trouble do you want?

Woo! Mine are both girls, Pallas and Tstew. Both are pretty head strong. Needs friends and stuff.

Mmmm pretty pair! So! What happened was the heir of the Heir, Shangyue, decided he didn't want to wait for his proper time for the crown since his mom was going to live a really long time. So he murdered the King (his grandfather) and it was assumed his mother and her mate so he could have the crown now. His uncle Meshach(mine) and several others tried to stand up against the family murderer at Shangyue's coronation. Shangyue however had come prepared, as those of the Low class could become Royal Guards and serve under the king directly. With the Royal Guards, and some recently joined rogues loyal to him, the rebellion was put down. Meshach fled, and has been living in secret on the outskirts of the pride waiting for when the Great Lion gives him the sign to set the pride to rights. Along with several others, one Meshach decided to take as his mate. They currently have a litter of cubs.

So it's really if your lion(s) approves of the new king or not. XD There's unease in the pride, but nothing overt yet. I have a number in the pride. Nko - real suck up to the royals. She loves being seen with power. Afrim - young male not sure which way to think. Manyara - Nko's daughter and rather at odds with her mother. She does not approve of the Royal Guards. Argyros - young cub and clueless! XD

And of course Meshach - ex-prince and leader of the silent rebellion basically. Meztli - his daughter.

Erden's pride would be perfect for her then! <3

0.0 I am so sorry for the wall of text. What rps would you like to do, and who starts what?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:11 am
Cajanic

I think Ermey would have fun with Njiti! He was raised by a mother who considers herself a hero, so he loves adventure and helping those in need. XD

I also think it might be interesting for Mvua to meet Rai. She loooooves flings, so the different perspectives might be fun. XD if he's looking for a mate, maybe he could be her 'one' down the line. If not, they could still have fun just with being friends. xD

Oh goodness, yes to both of these. I don't really have a long-term plot for Mvua, but it would be hilarious seeing his reaction to a female who actually likes flings. lol And more adventures for Njiti would always be fun.  

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:06 am
magnadearel
Oh wow, do you have plans for Bousvor? He is so pretty!

Maybe the cubbies could play pretend at going on a viking and fall into some trouble. XD

Either one meeting Seze would work for me! I might have a boy to toss in there, soon, too. XD

Well I don't think my two would be too paws-on with all of that, since they joined while it was going down and are not familiar enough with the royal line to takes sides. xD but they would be IN The pride at least, and wouldn't have left when all this happened because of their neutral position. XD So anyone in the pride would be fun to RP with for them! They need lots of RP.

If Erden needs RPs for the pride IT, Kari will help!

Freodwyn

fantastic! Did you want to start them, or should I?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:16 am
Cajanic

Thanks! He's probably my favorite SB. XD He is getting his captain rank now actually. So he's looking for reavers to join his band. And he has one sassy thrall now, but may be looking for another.

Lol yes all the trouble! Maybe they dare each other to go into the warlord's den?

Mmm what rank is Seze? They could all go on a hunting or patrol mission? Or just laze around camp lol. Oooo Pallas has a mate, but Tstew is open. I'm gonna be pretty picky with her though. DX

Hmmmmm I would recommend Afrim or maybe Manyara, or the cub. What are their personalities like? If they talk about the situation, we can use the rp toward the meta and getting a custom or tickets for a cub.

Erden needs members for her pride. I want her to try recruiting everyone she sees with mixed results. Some joining and some declining. XD

magnadearel

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:43 am
Cajanic

Why not split the difference? I'll start the RP with Njiti and Ermey if you start the RP with Mvua and Rai.

*researches due to the eerie family resemblance* OMG, Mvua is Rai's great-uncle! I am so playing him as a hilarious curmudgeon. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:54 am
Freodwyn
Cajanic

Why not split the difference? I'll start the RP with Njiti and Ermey if you start the RP with Mvua and Rai.

*researches due to the eerie family resemblance* OMG, Mvua is Rai's great-uncle! I am so playing him as a hilarious curmudgeon. rofl
Hahaha! Well, the difference of opinion will still be hilarious. XD Even with no babies. IT will help her bring up for another fling. >>

I will start it!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:01 pm
magnadearel

Ooooh, I see! I don't really have any thralls to offer him. XD

I like that idea! Trouble making cub RP it is. xD

Seze is a babysitter. XD I'm sure she would be able to go out hunting or something, though, if she felt like doing something a little different.

Nin and Elenheril are both gentle SoA. Elenheril loves to chat and make friends, and Nin is a bit more reserved, but he tries to be friendly. He's just not as energetic as his mate. XD

XD well she'll succeed with Kari!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces