Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Stray Pony Strut (Fai & Fala) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:17 pm
Fala had spent a good portion of the night tossing and turning. Her brain clearly didn't want to shut up so she could sleep. As she stood at the meeting place, the mare covered her mouth instinctively as she yawned. Not that it mattered as her mask covered half her face anyway.

She had a long, red piece of fabric wrapped around her shoulders and a medium sized bag filled with things she might need on his spur of the moment trip. Not that she really had much to pack anyways.

The market area was bustling as ever. She watched the crowd mill about like ants through half lidded eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:25 pm
"Is that her?" Monica whispered too loudly as they reached Fala's stall. "She's beautiful--you dog, you!" she adds, elbowing Fai in the ribs. "I should have known there was a reason you wanted to go so soon!"

"Really, Monica, I have no idea what you're talking about," Fai said blandly, taking the large bag from her. "Fala, my dear, you look exhausted," he said as he headed for the horsewoman. "I hope you can sleep on the train."

"Hiii! I'm Monica!" Monica said, practically bouncing. "It's so good to meet a friend of Fai!"

"This is Monica, my boss's significant other," Fai said. "She's here to... to be honest, I'm not sure WHAT she's here for," he admitted, looking blankly at the blonde.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:33 pm
A slender eyebrow raised at the strange woman's words and her ribbing Fai in the side. The citizens of Halloween town never ceased to surprise her with their antics and personalities.

"I'm fine, really. A small nap would be nice though." Her attention was drawn back to the woman who looked like she was about to explode with excitement. "A pleasure, Monica. I am Falair." She turned back to Fai. "To see you safely to the train I'm sure."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:39 pm
"He does tend to get distracted," Monica said in a conspiratorial tone. "Why just the other day he spent an entire afternoon taking apart a skelevision. Ah, and then there was the--"

"I must assure you that I was doing it purely for scientific reasons," Fai said. "But we will not be so distracted, I am quite looking forward to seeing Los Muertos."

"Okay, if you swear," Monica said. "Take care of him, please, Miss Falair. We've grown quite fond of him," she added before leaning up and kissing Fai on the cheek. "I'll see you when you get back!" she said before heading off with a wave. "Have a good trip!"

"Well..." Fai said, knowing that his fall from Horseman grace had been exposed, "shall we?"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:52 pm
Strange woman indeed. Though she made Falair curious about what the rest of this family that Fai was staying with was like. If they were all like her all the time though it might give the mare a slight head ache.

She bowed her head slightly to the woman, shooting Fai a glance before shaking her head slightly as the woman took off. "I would say strange company you've been keeping but it seems kind of a moot point anymore."

Pulling her wrap tighter around her shoulders she gave a nod. "I've never ridden the train before to anywhere. But a first time for everything I suppose. Lets go."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:58 pm
He held up his arm in an offer as old as time, easily shifting the large bag to his back. "It is a fascinating machine," he said, his tone showing that he had once considered taking a train apart as well. "Running on compressed steam and FEAR, I believe. I did a bit of studying my last trip. I think you will find it quite interesting."

He started towards the train station, just assuming she was carrying everything she needed for the trip. His mind, on the other hand, was spinning. This world was far too easy for him to grow accustomed to. He could only hope he remembered the proper way to act as a horseman. He had spent far too much time drunk or surrounded by Halloween-ers.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:05 pm
Slipping her arm through his, she followed close to his side. It was almost like old times, listening to him talk with a bit of passion in his voice about something. She couldn't help but smile just a little behind her mask. "Hmm, steam and FEAR. And interesting combination." To be honest she hadn't done much studying of anything lately. Her interest to tear something a part, look at it's inner workings had dwindled just slightly.

"Tell me about this town we are going to." Tilting her head, she gave him a sideways glance from beneath her large hat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:05 pm
Yayoi

"I've never been there," he admits. "It's farther south than I ventured before returning, but from what I've been told, it's a town filled with the Halloween undead. A lovely place, I'm sure. I do so appreciate the undead in this world, they're aesthetically pleasing." Skeletal features were a big part of the Famine world, after all. "Albeit, a bit... foolish," he added, thinking of Monica in particular.

They reached the train station soon enough and Fai maneuvered through the mass of people. Those that realized what they were quickly moved out of the way, but some were so busy going here and there that they didn't even notice. "That, my dear, is a train," he adds, stopping to admire the hulking, vicious looking caboose. "Admirable, that these scarelings come up with such fascinating toys."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:47 pm
"I see. Yes, the Undead are certainly resilient." She had to admire the Undead just a bit. While most of the other species in this world looked down on them just because they were rotting or sort of rotting they still trudged along. And seemed to fair better than most. Though she had been hoping that Fai at least knew a bit more about the city they were going to.

The station was busy, it reminded Falair of the old Famine Island. Everyone bustling about to get somewhere. Like insects they were. When they stopped she had to crane her neck just a little bit to take in the train's entirety. It was massive, quite impressive. "To be honest I'm surprised they haven't come up with something a bit more advanced. At least from what I've seen."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:56 pm
"Oh, they have," Fai said, waving a hand. "But I like these much better. They have such character." He headed for one of the passenger cars, looking at a small slip of paper before offering to help her on. "These are much more comfortable."

Once on the train he looks around before heading for a small area with two bench seats facing one another next to a window. "Will here work for you?" he offers.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:01 pm
Leave it to Fai to be on top of the Halloweener's technology. Falair knew about their 'car' things. Wagons without horses. The train was new of course. Other than that she honestly had no clue. She hadn't seen them so she could only assume their limitations by what she knew.

Stepping up into the passenger car, she pulled her wrap close. Settling her bag on to the bench as she took a seat next to it. "This will do just fine." She glanced out the window, watching the people mill about for a moment while they waited for the train to fill up and get moving.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:05 pm
Fai put the large bag overhead and sat down, slipping his hands into his robes to rest them on his stomach. For a long moment he just watched her, a curious look in his large black eyes. "I hesitate to ask..." he started out slowly, "but do you know how Sal is doing now?"

He didn't. Honestly he was a terrible friend, but they all knew that fact.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:10 pm
"He's with Na in the new tower as far as I know." She didn't turn her gaze away from the crowd on the platform. "So I'm pretty sure he's doing just the same as he was before you left. And everything changed again."

Falair wasn't one hundred percent sure on things. She didn't really keep touch with anyone who had followed Medea. There were correspondences with her sister every now and again but for the most part being a stray left you severely out of the loop. Not that she minded all that much. The young mare did miss her older sister but their paths were forged in different directions for the time being.

As to whether they should ever cross again remained to be seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:16 pm
"I see," he said, looking thoughtful for a long moment. 'Well, I cannot judge him," he decided after a moment. "To each their own, of course. I do hope that he's found a job he enjoys."

Idly he searched through his various pockets and hidden stash, pulling out a small box of candy. "Would you care for some candy, my dear?" he offers, looking the epitome of creepy man offering candy. "I don't believe it does anything, but I might have mixed one or two of my experiments in accidentally. But there's no need to worry, they shouldn't be too strong after this length of time."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:55 pm
"Hopefully." Fala knew that Na wouldn't let Sal just sit around being a bum all day. Well, perhaps sometimes. But for the most part she was pretty sure they both kept busy enough.

Eyeing the box of candy, she raised an eyebrow curiously. Shouldn't be too strong, hm? Well wasn't this quite the gamble. She did enjoy sweets and candies from time to time, especially having sampled some of the goodies around Halloween town when she had the spare money. But whatever experiments that might be in the box couldn't be too horrible.

Right?

"Thank you." Leaning forward she carefully picked one of the candies from the box. Sitting back she examined it breifly, rolling it between her fingers. Once satisfied she pulled her mask down and popped it into her mouth, replacing her mask back to it's rightful place. "I hope I don't get turned into something horrible. Or have a limb fall off....if so you'll have to sew it back on."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff