Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Knitting Nonsense (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:43 pm
Riyo was, very obviously, not deaf to his laughter. Her ears swiveled back at the sound of his chuckling, but her face didn't redden until he apparently looked over the arm rest.

The ghoul tried to keep in mind this was undoubtedly cosmic payback for her laughter earlier, but it really didn't make her feel any better when he kept on like he'd never run out of batteries. "I will remember this the next time you ask me for help in a precarious situation." She grumbled and glanced at the yarn ball that had managed to land just inches away from her, a foot of string idly laying behind it. Ugh.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:57 pm
Titus did his best to stifle his laughter, though a small chortle slipped here and there. "Alright, alright." Moving away from the couch he edged toward Riyo to untangle her and help her back to her feet. It was only fair after all.

"You just should have seen your face." Ah it almost made this whole mess worth it. Almost.

Not really.

Titus really really hated knitting.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 pm
Riyo huffed as the boil finally decided to help, taking the opportunity to snag the yarn ball before she stood. "Oh yeah?" The ghoul slid in next to him on the couch again, her eyes narrowing. "Show me what I looked like." She wanted to see what was so funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:54 am
The wide grin spread across Titus' face and he took the yarn ball despite having no interest in actually showing Riyo what she looked like. "There is no way I can do it justice." He eyed the yarn before setting it beside him on the couch.

"If you want to get back into position I will gladly take a picture to show you." He waited to see what her reaction to that would be. At least now he had laughed his way down to a calmer state.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:22 am
Riyo reached out to try and take the yarn ball back, but quickly retracted her arms and folded them over her chest with a mock look of disapproval. "No, I don't think so giggles." Though she couldn't avoid smirking. Embarrassed that she might have been, it was good to hear him laugh like that. "Maybe next time you're feeling extra sad." The feline unfolded her arms to shove his shoulder gently.

"So, have you looked at any tutorials or books?" Might as well try to help him while she was here.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:45 pm
Oh good, Titus would remember that too and shuffled that away in his mental vault. Not that it would actually help him remember, despite how clean he kept his dorm and himself his mind was a bit of a mess.

"Uhh," Titus pulled up his phone. "I've found stuff on gruele but none of it makes any sense." And he didn't buy a book because that would have cost more money that he didn't have. Sure he could have asked his Uncle but he didn't want to keep asking for more money. It felt a little wrong even though his Uncle seemed happy enough to help him out.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:50 pm
The feline glanced at his phone as he pulled it out. "Well what doesn't make sense to you? Is it just the terms they use? Because you might want to do greugle searches about the words themselves." The ghoul knew a thing or two about learning s**t.

Riyo had noticed he hadn't mentioned books, however. "And I'm sure videogames might have numbed your brain a little, but keep in mind there are these things called 'libraries' with tomes upon tomes of information. Some books even have-" She gasped. "-Pictures! With colors!" Because somehow she was sure he wouldn't get through a book without big colorful pictures to keep his attention.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:37 pm
What doesn't make sense? "All of it or any of it would be acceptable answers at this time." Though she had a point, greugling some of the words would probably help.

Her next statement had him shifting a flat look in her direction. "I know what books are. I can read I don't need pictures." He did need pictures. Lots of them. It would be the only way he was going to get through this without someone sitting down and showing him how it was done. "Do you think they have a video game on knitting? They have those weird cooking ones." So why not right?  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:20 am
Riyo had been aware that, yes, Titus was a little dim. His lightbulb sort of flickered when it had ideas, on the days that it did, so his answer really shouldn't have surprised her.

The feline sighed a long sigh. "I'd bet you can't even sit down and read half a novel." And she'd bet a lot against that without a pang of regret.

And then he mentioned a 'knitting videogame'. ********'... Really? "Wait, there are cooking videogames?" Her eyes squinted at the very idea. How the s**t did that work. "Nevermind, that's a tangent. Even if there WAS a videogame, what would you play it on?" She gestured to his SkreeV.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:37 am
"I would play it on my-" Oh. Titus turned to look at his SkreeV that had gone unused for several days because his Uncle was currently in possession of his gaming console and his games. "Apparently on my SkreeV that is powered by fun and imagination."

He sighed and leaned back into the couch. Yeah, he hadn't thought that one through but he was so used to having some sort of entertainment. Maybe that's why he was actually trying to knit even though he didn't like it. It was at least something to do.

"I guess books it is then." Titus rose from the couch ready to hit up the library. "Uhh...where is the library again?" If that wasn't a clue he'd never been there he didn't know what was.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:28 pm
Uh huh. Yeah. "Well if your imagination has the horsepower to run it, I'd say go for it." But Riyo was fairly certain, considering how little he relied on it, his imagination was probably as vivid as a moldy box.

The feline followed suite as Titus stood, waiting for the boil to lead the way as he seemed ready to go... But of course, he had no idea where he was going.

Riyo smiled and shook her head. She'd considered saying something condescending, but figured she was lucky enough to get him into a library as is. "C'mon special boil. Lets go educate you." She grasped his hand and tugged him along towards the library on campus.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:43 pm
"Beh." Was his only response to Riyo's snark. It was true he hardly used his imagination but that ability had been beat out of him long ago.

"Special?" He frowned as he stood from the couch, graciously allowing Riyo to take his hand. It wasn't like he wanted to hold her hand or anything, which wasn't displayed at all as he wrapped his fingers around her's in a light grip. He allowed her to pull him along since she at least knew the way but he wasn't sure how hyped he was for seeking out education on his own terms. It went against his image of rebellion.

The demon did a fair amount of grumping and brooding on the way out of the demon dorms. It was customary to show the public how he truly felt about it by displaying a look of disdain at all times. "You think they will really have a book that can help?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:54 pm
Yes, special. Very special, but not entirely short bus special. Riyo would be lying if she said she didn't consider him special to her, but she wasn't about to elaborate on her meaning. The fact that she gave his hand a gentle squeeze should've been a good hint.

The ghoul ignored Titus's grumping and kept her eyes forward as they exited the dorms, heading towards their destination. "I can't say for sure, but there's a big selection at the school library, so the possibility is there." Though how many books could there really be on knitting? "And if we don't find anything useful, at least you know you tried." Perhaps, at the very least, they could clear up some terms and get him on the right track.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:16 pm
Titus had a feeling there was going to be a lot of searching and work involved in looking for a particular book that he needed. This activity was already taking far more effort than he anticipated.

His hand gave Riyo's a return squeeze but he wasn't entirely aware of his own actions as he did. He was more focused on what he was going to be doing for a large portion of his day.

"I just hope trying will cut it." Though if he didn't find anything he would probably just go back to looking through gruegle and figure it out somehow.

The library might as well have been a foreign land to Titus. When the finally arrived and stepped through the door he immediately looked lost. Yeah there were books but those books were everywhere. Holy s**t. "Please say there is a way to search for what we want."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:28 pm
"Trying is better than not trying." Was all she could really say on the matter. He could either sit around and mope because he couldn't find the answer, or look for the answer and rest easy knowing that he had exhausted the possibilities.

As they stepped through the door, Riyo took in a deep breath. Ah, the smell of old books. Refreshing.

Her ears perked at her question, finally glancing back at him with a big smirk. "Yeah. It's called the dewey decimal system." The ghoul laughed. Cute. Riyo bet he thought they could just type something in and a big machine would point to the book. "C'mon. I've been here a few times. I know where to start looking." She pointed ahead, leading the boil down a couple of aisles as her head turned from one direction to the other. "You really should read more. Books are an enriching source of entertainment... Also not something most parents take away for punishment." At least she didn't think.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff