Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crypt of Creepy Creatures

Back to Guilds

Charitable Creeps and things that go bump in the night. 

Tags: creepy, creatures, charity, gifts, horror 

Reply Creepy (and Non-Creepy) Interests!
Creepy (and non-creepy) Movie Recommendations! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akina Vayne Heartless

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:00 pm
Keen Incisions
Akina Vayne Heartless
I personally as an all time favorite would have to be Queen of the damned. I just love it every time I watch it.

I also around Halloween time, I have this thing where I have to watch all the Ginger Snaps movies xD

gonk
I want to scratch my eyes out every time I see Queen of the Damned.
Th soundtrack to the movie is amazing but they pretty much took a dump on the source material.

Ginger Snaps is a classic though. <3

I have actually heard that from a few people. I mean like its a fav to watch but I think I just like the book more though.
Ginger snaps is good but kinda has a halmark ending.
I also am a fan of resident evil and underworld though xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:13 pm
Akina Vayne Heartless

I have actually heard that from a few people. I mean like its a fav to watch but I think I just like the book more though.

I just love Lestat and the version in that movie....he's a neat vamp but he's not Lestat yknow? Haha.

Resident Evil is fun. mrgreen  

Keen Incisions
Vice Captain

Lupine Hellraiser

Akina Vayne Heartless

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:24 pm
Keen Incisions
Akina Vayne Heartless

I just love Lestat and the version in that movie....he's a neat vamp but he's not Lestat yknow? Haha.

Resident Evil is fun. mrgreen

Yes I totally agree biggrin <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:22 am
If you haven't seen Cabin in the Woods, I recommend that. It might be just us, but my Mr. And I watched it expecting to be bored like most new movies coming out no that pass as horror. And were very pleasantly surprised!
The twists are amazing, and its got some dark comedy as well. The heroin isn't a dumb slut, even! emotion_awesome Though I have nothing against sluts in horrors twisted
I watched You're Next as well, but it wasn't that good. I liked seeing what happened happen since its not done often (trying not to spoil anything lol) but it still lacked a lot of... idk. Something
I could write millions of reviews on different movies omg sweatdrop  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

ImHotPink4ever

Fashionable Hoarder

29,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:22 pm
Yesterday I watched a creepy movie and I HATED it!!! I want the two hours of my life back I disliked it so much!! The movie was Oculus. I love Karen Gillian but the movie blew chunks! It started off okay but got dumber as it went on.
The main problem with the movie was they made the mirror too powerful!! Give me a freaking break! Sucks life, warps reality, and can control you??!! I am not the biggest horror fan but I watch some with my husband to make him happy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:59 am
Akina Vayne Heartless
Keen Incisions
Akina Vayne Heartless
I personally as an all time favorite would have to be Queen of the damned. I just love it every time I watch it.

I also around Halloween time, I have this thing where I have to watch all the Ginger Snaps movies xD

gonk
Th soundtrack to the movie is amazing but they pretty much took a dump on the source material.

Not gonna lie....

I have seen Queen of the Damned, Ginger Snaps, The Resident Evil Series, and The Underworld Series just one time each....and I think I'm good for the rest of my life with them. They just don't have anything in them that makes me want to re-watch them. emotion_eyebrow  

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:10 am
madelynheston
If you haven't seen Cabin in the Woods, I recommend that. It might be just us, but my Mr. And I watched it expecting to be bored like most new movies coming out no that pass as horror. And were very pleasantly surprised!
The twists are amazing, and its got some dark comedy as well. The heroin isn't a dumb slut, even! emotion_awesome Though I have nothing against sluts in horrors twisted
I watched You're Next as well, but it wasn't that good. I liked seeing what happened happen since its not done often (trying not to spoil anything lol) but it still lacked a lot of... idk. Something

I wouldn't even consider Cabin in the Woods horror. More thriller with a sci-fi element.

Totally would've preferred if they went a more "lab rat" route instead of "alien."

That being said, I do like the comedy aspect and the fact that you can tell that the writers are big time horror fans. Evil Dead love was completely apparent.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:24 am
ImHotPink4ever
Yesterday I watched a creepy movie and I HATED it!!! I want the two hours of my life back I disliked it so much!! The movie was Oculus. I love Karen Gillian but the movie blew chunks! It started off okay but got dumber as it went on.
The main problem with the movie was they made the mirror too powerful!! Give me a freaking break! Sucks life, warps reality, and can control you??!! I am not the biggest horror fan but I watch some with my husband to make him happy.

The mirror wasn't the problem for me- the characters were. I didn't really care about any of them.

Sucks to be Tim, tho. twisted  

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100

Akina Vayne Heartless

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:24 am
THE Red Corpse
Akina Vayne Heartless
Keen Incisions
Akina Vayne Heartless

gonk

Not gonna lie....

I have seen Queen of the Damned, Ginger Snaps, The Resident Evil Series, and The Underworld Series just one time each....and I think I'm good for the rest of my life with them. They just don't have anything in them that makes me want to re-watch them. emotion_eyebrow

I used to be into like Jason and Freddy movies. Ohh and Halloween michael myers movies but not anymore.
Kinda bummed out on halloween movies this year.
I mean i still adore let me in though that was cute and good  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:59 am
THE Red Corpse
madelynheston

I wouldn't even consider Cabin in the Woods horror. More thriller with a sci-fi element.

Totally would've preferred if they went a more "lab rat" route instead of "alien."

That being said, I do like the comedy aspect and the fact that you can tell that the writers are big time horror fans. Evil Dead love was completely apparent.
Oh lord yes i loved the Evil Dead comparisons! I suppose I accidently bunch thrillers with horror sometimes, lol  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:09 pm
Akina Vayne Heartless

I get bummed out on movies in general now. You think something is going to be amazing and it just lets you down. scream  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:11 pm
madelynheston

I suppose that now a days there isn't much difference between thrillers and horror. Except, the psychological part....if there is one. ha.  

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:52 pm
THE Red Corpse
madelynheston

I suppose that now a days there isn't much difference between thrillers and horror. Except, the psychological part....if there is one. ha.
True! I do love psychological twists x.x I know they aren't horror, but have you seen any twisty movies that are good?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:03 pm
THE Red Corpse
Akina Vayne Heartless

I get bummed out on movies in general now. You think something is going to be amazing and it just lets you down. scream

I know what you mean.
Are you going to see the new hunger games? I even heard they were going to make a new harry potter movie. I'm not sure about that one  

Akina Vayne Heartless

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:19 pm
Akina Vayne Heartless
THE Red Corpse
Akina Vayne Heartless

I know what you mean.
Are you going to see the new hunger games? I even heard they were going to make a new harry potter movie. I'm not sure about that one

I'm not a big fan of the Hunger Games. Science fiction/survival films now rip off ones in the past. Those movies are no exception.  
Creepy (and Non-Creepy) Interests!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff