Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Intaba'umbikezeli Pride Revival - WE SUBMIT PRIDAL APPS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nessiaing rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:20 pm
Nurrin  
nessiaing rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:21 pm
Jugnu  

nessiaing

nessiaing generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:22 pm
Jugnu's gone crazy! ... lets see how crazy  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:30 pm
I wish to serve the Gods!

SoA's Name: Hoaka
SoA's Owner: nessiaing
New or Original Memeber: He's not original blood but a returning member
SoA's Personality: He is fiercely defensive of his pride and his mate. He spent his time searching for his mate after the avalanche and now he is bring her home where she belongs. He will do anything to defend the pride he believes to be filled with blessed souls.
Uncerted Image: Hoaka

SoA's Name: Jugnu
New or Original Memeber: Original
SoA's Personality: Jugnu is intensely loyal to her pride, everything she does is for her pride. After the avalanche she didn't even leave the site. Instead she hid in the forest waiting for the day the others would return
Uncerted Image: Jugnu

nessiaing

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:51 pm
nessiaing

SoA's Name: Hoaka
New or Original Memeber: He's not original blood but a returning member
SoA's Personality: He is fiercely defensive of his pride and his mate. He spent his time searching for his mate after the avalanche and now he is bring her home where she belongs. He will do anything to defend the pride he believes to be filled with blessed souls.
Uncerted Image: Hoaka

SoA's Name: Jugnu
SoA's Personality: Jugnu is intensely loyal to her pride, everything she does is for her pride. After the avalanche she didn't even leave the site. Instead she hid in the forest waiting for the day the others would return
Uncerted Image: Jugnu

Added and good to go = w= <333  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:00 pm
The dice gods don't love me

SoA's Name: Itzel
SoA's Personality: Itzel has had no memory of her past who she is or where she comes from. She is very kind hearted and loves to be around others even if she can't remember meeting them. Once she returns home her memories will slowly return to her.
Uncerted Image: x

SoA's Name: Nurrin
SoA's Personality: Nurrin is wondered away from the pride as just a young cub. Well prior to the avalanche. She has since wondered the rogue lands. Now with all her gained knowledge she is coming back to the pride that she has always called home.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:44 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:35 pm
Yay!! So glad this pride is back! I'd love to reinstate my original girl! Hopefully she can keep her rank/seer ability too?

This is her original self.

User Image

Name: Wayra
Mate: deceased (*Ohitekah: Native American Sioux name meaning "brave.")
Pride: Intaba'umbikezeli
Pride 'Seer' ability: Strong (8/10)
Shop-rolled Seer: No

. razz ersonality:.
Wayra is an older lioness, her iron grey coat a good match for her steely will and iron discipline. That's not to say she is hard hearted, she has raised her fair share of orphans and strays. She is however, very experienced, not only in the way of the pride, but also in handling individuals. She is a steady, hard working lioness who has a measured and practical outlook on life. As a young lioness she had been a fighter, a warrior, a scout, a healer. Her drive and fire to prove her worth led her down many paths, and with her youth and spirited temper she proved she was as good as any male on the battle field, as skilled and as driven a hunter as any other pride member. But as the years passed the rough, prickly lioness slowly settled, making mistakes and unwillingly learning from them. Life smoothed her edges, taught her humility and grace, taught her patience and courage. Gone was the wild fire of youth, and in its place burned the slow, steady flames of experience. Now, in her later years, her actions were respected and her words considered wise. A corner stone for the younger generation to learn from, to go to for advice and guidance. She has also developed one of the most powerful seer abilities in the pride. She has long ago given up the idea of being a mother, her mate having died several years before after failing to gift her with cubs. Unknown to her, it was he who had been infertile after a hunting accident, but in her life now as a council member, she doesn't expect to take a new mate.

.:History:.
Wayra is the Intaba'umbikezeli's most powerful Seer (Rolls), born of one of the pride's oldest bloodlines she can trace her lineage all the way back to the almost mythical mountain valley lion pride. Her mother was a mid-level Seer, a lioness of a pure white colouring who held the honored position of iNkosi'enyula, one of the God Chosen. Her sire was a low ranked lion, a Ibutho (warrior) by the name of Maza'blask, his dark iron grey coat was not as favoured within the pride, for it was patterned as if he were covered in armour, yet the pair were deeply in love and no one could bring themselves to try and part them. Aiyanna did her duty, raising two litters of cubs fathered by another pure white male in the pride, but there after she and her lifemate were completely faithful to each other. Wayra was the eldest born of the pair's last litter before her mother's untimely death in a freak rock slide. Wayra grew up with memories of her sweet natured seer mother, while training under the loving but firm paw of her father.

As soon as she was of age, Wayra entered the Ibutho (warrior) caste and trained long and hard to be the best that she could be. Within a year after her acceptance her elderly father passed away, leaving Wayra and her two siblings as the last of the blood line. The youngest of the three, a gentle, shy lioness with the desired pure white coat, died in childbirth with her very first litter. The brother, paler of coat than Wayra herself even before he began to whiten with age, was ambushed during one of his last scouting missions and died back home in his den with only Wayra and his mate at his side.

After the loss of her father, Wayra threw herself into her work, training morning and night. Within another year she had over taken her brother in skill and advanced to being the Offensive Commander's second, when the elder lion retired, Wayra stepped into his paw prints, taking on the mantle of Icala'phatha with dedication, skill and determination. It was also during this time that she met, recruited, and finally fell in love with her mate, a kind hearted bear of a lion named Ohitekah. The brown-coloured lion was her confident and companion for many years, though he eventually died in an especially vicious attack by a local band of bachelor rogues. Wayra was heart broken, left alone without even young ones to carry on her beloved 'Tekah's memory, she threw herself body and soul into her work.

The stone-coloured and iron-willed lioness held and retained the position of Icala'phatha throughout her adulthood, surviving not only rogue and pride attacks from outside, but also the great Floods that decimated the pride from within, and the last biggest blow.. the death of her mate. Yet time and tide wait for no man and when a bad injury laid her up in her den for a season, the Kabaila'umbikezeli came to her and asked that she consider taking her place on the pride's Council. That very night, Wayra received the strongest vision of her lifetime and the very next day, shaken and sleep-deprived, she went to the sisters and accepted.

Now, with the pure white sister long dead, and her brother leaving behind a heart broken mate and three litters of grey and black coated offspring, and she herself cubless with only the memory of her lost mate to warm her nights, Wayra is the last of her bloodline still surviving, and the last hope for a iNkosi'enyula (God choosen) descendent. It is not only expected that she should produce cubs for the future of the pride itself, but with her position as Ikhansela and the fact that she is the strongest seer in the pride today, it is one last duty that she feels entirely compelled to fulfil before she can pass on without regret.

I can't find the old iNkosi'enyula rank so will re-write some of the above, but is she ok as is? I'm not sure just how much has changed from the old pride.

SoA's Name: Wayra
SoA's Owner: Tanakako
New or Original Memeber: original
SoA's Personality: (above)
Uncerted Image: Uncert

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:38 pm
Tanakako
Yay!! So glad this pride is back! I'd love to reinstate my original girl! Hopefully she can keep her rank/seer ability too?

This is her original self.

User Image

Name: Wayra
Mate: deceased (*Ohitekah: Native American Sioux name meaning "brave.")
Pride: Intaba'umbikezeli
Pride 'Seer' ability: Strong (8/10)
Shop-rolled Seer: No

. razz ersonality:.
Wayra is an older lioness, her iron grey coat a good match for her steely will and iron discipline. That's not to say she is hard hearted, she has raised her fair share of orphans and strays. She is however, very experienced, not only in the way of the pride, but also in handling individuals. She is a steady, hard working lioness who has a measured and practical outlook on life. As a young lioness she had been a fighter, a warrior, a scout, a healer. Her drive and fire to prove her worth led her down many paths, and with her youth and spirited temper she proved she was as good as any male on the battle field, as skilled and as driven a hunter as any other pride member. But as the years passed the rough, prickly lioness slowly settled, making mistakes and unwillingly learning from them. Life smoothed her edges, taught her humility and grace, taught her patience and courage. Gone was the wild fire of youth, and in its place burned the slow, steady flames of experience. Now, in her later years, her actions were respected and her words considered wise. A corner stone for the younger generation to learn from, to go to for advice and guidance. She has also developed one of the most powerful seer abilities in the pride. She has long ago given up the idea of being a mother, her mate having died several years before after failing to gift her with cubs. Unknown to her, it was he who had been infertile after a hunting accident, but in her life now as a council member, she doesn't expect to take a new mate.

.:History:.
Wayra is the Intaba'umbikezeli's most powerful Seer (Rolls), born of one of the pride's oldest bloodlines she can trace her lineage all the way back to the almost mythical mountain valley lion pride. Her mother was a mid-level Seer, a lioness of a pure white colouring who held the honored position of iNkosi'enyula, one of the God Chosen. Her sire was a low ranked lion, a Ibutho (warrior) by the name of Maza'blask, his dark iron grey coat was not as favoured within the pride, for it was patterned as if he were covered in armour, yet the pair were deeply in love and no one could bring themselves to try and part them. Aiyanna did her duty, raising two litters of cubs fathered by another pure white male in the pride, but there after she and her lifemate were completely faithful to each other. Wayra was the eldest born of the pair's last litter before her mother's untimely death in a freak rock slide. Wayra grew up with memories of her sweet natured seer mother, while training under the loving but firm paw of her father.

As soon as she was of age, Wayra entered the Ibutho (warrior) caste and trained long and hard to be the best that she could be. Within a year after her acceptance her elderly father passed away, leaving Wayra and her two siblings as the last of the blood line. The youngest of the three, a gentle, shy lioness with the desired pure white coat, died in childbirth with her very first litter. The brother, paler of coat than Wayra herself even before he began to whiten with age, was ambushed during one of his last scouting missions and died back home in his den with only Wayra and his mate at his side.

After the loss of her father, Wayra threw herself into her work, training morning and night. Within another year she had over taken her brother in skill and advanced to being the Offensive Commander's second, when the elder lion retired, Wayra stepped into his paw prints, taking on the mantle of Icala'phatha with dedication, skill and determination. It was also during this time that she met, recruited, and finally fell in love with her mate, a kind hearted bear of a lion named Ohitekah. The brown-coloured lion was her confident and companion for many years, though he eventually died in an especially vicious attack by a local band of bachelor rogues. Wayra was heart broken, left alone without even young ones to carry on her beloved 'Tekah's memory, she threw herself body and soul into her work.

The stone-coloured and iron-willed lioness held and retained the position of Icala'phatha throughout her adulthood, surviving not only rogue and pride attacks from outside, but also the great Floods that decimated the pride from within, and the last biggest blow.. the death of her mate. Yet time and tide wait for no man and when a bad injury laid her up in her den for a season, the Kabaila'umbikezeli came to her and asked that she consider taking her place on the pride's Council. That very night, Wayra received the strongest vision of her lifetime and the very next day, shaken and sleep-deprived, she went to the sisters and accepted.

Now, with the pure white sister long dead, and her brother leaving behind a heart broken mate and three litters of grey and black coated offspring, and she herself cubless with only the memory of her lost mate to warm her nights, Wayra is the last of her bloodline still surviving, and the last hope for a iNkosi'enyula (God choosen) descendent. It is not only expected that she should produce cubs for the future of the pride itself, but with her position as Ikhansela and the fact that she is the strongest seer in the pride today, it is one last duty that she feels entirely compelled to fulfil before she can pass on without regret.

I can't find the old iNkosi'enyula rank so will re-write some of the above, but is she ok as is? I'm not sure just how much has changed from the old pride.

SoA's Name: Wayra
SoA's Owner: Tanakako
New or Original Memeber: original
SoA's Personality: (above)

Of course 83 <333333 She can certainly keep her rank and previous Seer roll <333

I will go ahead and add you back up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:38 pm
nessiaing
The dice gods don't love me

SoA's Name: Itzel
SoA's Personality: Itzel has had no memory of her past who she is or where she comes from. She is very kind hearted and loves to be around others even if she can't remember meeting them. Once she returns home her memories will slowly return to her.

SoA's Name: Nurrin
SoA's Personality: Nurrin is wondered away from the pride as just a young cub. Well prior to the avalanche. She has since wondered the rogue lands. Now with all her gained knowledge she is coming back to the pride that she has always called home.

:T I will beat them for their treasons <3  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:46 pm
All caught up 83  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:10 am
Eeeeee! So excited to have Wayra back!!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:38 pm
Tanakako
Eeeeee! So excited to have Wayra back!!

* w* So excited to have you and Wayra back!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:41 pm
Hehe. Let me know if she can help with rps or anything. Poor old lass needs to stretch her legs.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:54 pm

SoA's Name: Blasaz
SoA's Owner: Greenie EA
New or Original Memeber: New
SoA's Personality: Blank Slatey~ - She will be shy, but determined.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces