Harry and Ginny
  hermione and ron
  Draco and Pansy Parkinson
View Results

inu828

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:45 pm
Harry and me heart xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:02 am
well...i think harry and jenny will be good after they grow abit. As for ron and hermione thye remind me of mr.&ms. weasley. They make me laugh all the time... luna and neville might work but, they will have to work on it....^^  

bearbunny03

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:59 am
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1974338/1/

Ron and the squid in the lake. Not PG13.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:19 pm
Grey_Temerity

eek oh jesus, i hate yaoi pairings thats just gross
1. because non of the characters are actually gay if they were i guess it would be alrigh.
2. i could have done without the detail to ron's visit with the squid

but i must say the wording was very well written if this author didnt focus so much on graphic sex seens between two fictionary characters then he could possibly be a good writter  

[Hollow Point]

Smilexiluvu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:53 pm
inu828
Harry and me heart xd

Nice, thats really funny.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:56 pm
Grey_Temerity

That Is Great. LMAO  

Smilexiluvu

LeighMae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:37 am
*think inside the box* I think that is all goes well, Harry and Ginny could get back together, just becasue they broke up, doesn't mean they won't get back. I mean, like some said, they did that, becasue Harry wants Ginny to be safe. As for Draco and Pansy, from what I can tell, and I could be wrong, Draco can't stand Pansy. I really don't like her. It would be nice, if he came to the Light, and started dating someone on the side of the light. Right now, I can't think of whom, but when I do, I will edit this post. Luna and Neville, may possiable work, once Luna stops being all strange and all. She is a bit better in book six, but not 100%. Also, I could so see the Heromine and Ron working out. It would be the second main event wedding of the cententy. (Outside of Harry and Ginny.) Of couse we are assuming that they all live in the seventh book. (Next summer it will all come out and we will know. That, even if it is sad, will be when I can do my happy dance....Sorry, rambling moment.) Anyway, sorry for making this long, but this is what I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:46 am
[Hollow point]
Grey_Temerity

1. because non of the characters are actually gay if they were i guess it would be alrigh.

but i must say the wording was very well written if this author didnt focus so much on graphic sex seens between two fictionary characters then he could possibly be a good writter

I know the writer. They are toying with being an author, they got one of the top five exam results in English in 2005. That's top five out over over 300,000, I think.

sweatdrop

Grey_Temerity

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:48 am
Smilexiluvu
Grey_Temerity

That Is Great. LMAO

Other people seem to agree. xd

It's been doing the rounds in a few English private schools. It's been spread around by email mostly, recommandations. Predictably from girl-to-girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:45 pm
Grey_Temerity
[Hollow point]
Grey_Temerity

I know the writer. They are toying with being an author, they got one of the top five exam results in English in 2005. That's top five out over over 300,000, I think.

sweatdrop
sweet dude, i wish i could score that high, but i need to focus my skills and learn different styles, i mainly do short horror stories, my teachers said i was to be the next King i dont think so. sweatdrop  

[Hollow Point]

average b-side

Dapper Explorer

8,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:24 am
ron and hermione without a doubt.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:08 pm
I think Ron and Hermione are the best couple and Harry and Ginny would have been a great couple too if they didnt break up in the 6th book.  

Junior Vanish

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:33 pm
Angel_princess0523
I think Ron and Hermione are the best couple and Harry and Ginny would have been a great couple too if they didnt break up in the 6th book.
they didnt "break up" they sorta fell araprt she said she would "wait for him" or whatever  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:17 pm
Ron heart Squid.

4 eva.

3nodding

Grey_Temerity

Smilexiluvu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:40 am
Grey_Temerity
Ron heart Squid.

4 eva.

3nodding

Nice.