Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
What's Your Dream Cosplay Outfit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire Ako

Sparkly Noob

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:26 pm
Demon soul catcher
Fire Ako
Demon soul catcher
Canti from fooly cooly. Then there are a few others that I want to do, namely these:
Alucard from Hellsing.
Vash the Stampede from Trigun.
And I would love to do a Fallout cosplay one year.

I swear I cry every time I see someone coosplay Canti at a con.
I love FLCL with all my heart

I'm working on it little by little. Have some parts mostly constructed. And I can't wait to get it finished. Plus my girlfriend is going to be Haruko. And rest assured. There shall be pictures of the cosplay once its finished.

YESSSS. Please post pictures so I can cry over them.
I hope to cosplay Mamimi some day .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:29 pm
smithers456
Fire Ako
smithers456
Fire Ako
Urd from Ah! My Goddess : )

Nice choice. I Love the "Ah! My Goddess" series. I even own some of it. Urd is quite a character. smile

I might actually cosplay her at a con in April.
And I found the dvd of the first couple of episodes at goodwill > w < lucky me.

Let us know which con that you are going to in April and if you are able to feel free to post photos of your Urd Cosplay outfit on the Photo Subforum of the Guild. You can be surprised at what you can find at resale stores. A few Cosplayers that I know have gotten a lot of good stuff at them for their outfits. Cosplaying on a budget!! smile

I'll be at my local con, Sakuracon.
And I love rummaging through value village, goodwill, etc. for stuff.
But I was planning to make it from scratch. I'm just ocd. I always tell myself I'll save money and time by just re purposing, but I always end up making everything... oh! except for my Love Live cosplay. I bought the base dress 3nodding  

Fire Ako

Sparkly Noob

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demon soul catcher

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:19 am
Fire Ako
Demon soul catcher
Fire Ako
Demon soul catcher
Canti from fooly cooly. Then there are a few others that I want to do, namely these:
Alucard from Hellsing.
Vash the Stampede from Trigun.
And I would love to do a Fallout cosplay one year.

I swear I cry every time I see someone coosplay Canti at a con.
I love FLCL with all my heart

I'm working on it little by little. Have some parts mostly constructed. And I can't wait to get it finished. Plus my girlfriend is going to be Haruko. And rest assured. There shall be pictures of the cosplay once its finished.

YESSSS. Please post pictures so I can cry over them.
I hope to cosplay Mamimi some day .

Really? Cool, just remember to post pictures. At the local con I go too, there's not been a single FLCL cosplay that I've seen.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:07 pm
Demon soul catcher

Really? Cool, just remember to post pictures. At the local con I go too, there's not been a single FLCL cosplay that I've seen.

gasp! that's terrible. It's like, the best series ever.
So deep and so many easter eggs  

Fire Ako

Sparkly Noob

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demon soul catcher

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:31 am
Fire Ako
Demon soul catcher

gasp! that's terrible. It's like, the best series ever.
So deep and so many easter eggs

I know. But its still a small con and I only been on Saturday. Still new to con going and cosplay. Every time I watch it, I see something else, something new. It's just a shame that's its only 6 episodes long.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:43 pm
smithers456
Do you have a Dream Cosplay character outfit that you have always wanted to make?

Mine is Tuxedo Mask or Tuxedo Kamen from the Sailor Moon series. I'm a big fan of the Sailor Moon series and I have taken hundreds of Cosplay Photos of Sailor Moon cosplayers over the years. I've always wanted to cosplay and pose as Tuxedo Mask by their side and have photos taken of the scouts and I together. This is big time Dream cosplay that I have always wanted to do. Also I would do it in Style. smile I want to do it right by buying or renting a tuxedo and and add his cape, mask, and top hat to the outfit.

What is your dream cosplay and why? Have you done it yet and or have plans on making one in the future?

I have a few, but I doubt I'll ever get around to doing them because of monetary concerns(namely, Rider belts generally being around 100 bucks, depending on where you get them), or I might be a bit too old to pull them off(or, in the case of Oren, I'd have to SHAVE MY HEAD -- nope nope nope):

- Captain Marvelous(Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)
- Daiki Kaito/Kamen Rider Diend(Kamen Rider Decade)
- Oren Pierre Alfonzo/Kamen Rider Bravo(Kamen Rider Gaim)  

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:31 pm
OnsenMark
smithers456
Do you have a Dream Cosplay character outfit that you have always wanted to make?

Mine is Tuxedo Mask or Tuxedo Kamen from the Sailor Moon series. I'm a big fan of the Sailor Moon series and I have taken hundreds of Cosplay Photos of Sailor Moon cosplayers over the years. I've always wanted to cosplay and pose as Tuxedo Mask by their side and have photos taken of the scouts and I together. This is big time Dream cosplay that I have always wanted to do. Also I would do it in Style. smile I want to do it right by buying or renting a tuxedo and and add his cape, mask, and top hat to the outfit.

What is your dream cosplay and why? Have you done it yet and or have plans on making one in the future?

I have a few, but I doubt I'll ever get around to doing them because of monetary concerns(namely, Rider belts generally being around 100 bucks, depending on where you get them), or I might be a bit too old to pull them off(or, in the case of Oren, I'd have to SHAVE MY HEAD -- nope nope nope):

- Captain Marvelous(Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)
- Daiki Kaito/Kamen Rider Diend(Kamen Rider Decade)
- Oren Pierre Alfonzo/Kamen Rider Bravo(Kamen Rider Gaim)

This is what I mean about Dream Cosplays. They are Cosplay outfits that you would Love to do but are not able to do for different reasons. Money is always one of those big obstacles. Some of the things that you need to do can be quite an undertaking. Shaving your head for a cosplay is certainly one of them. I have shaved off my mustache for a cosplay but I would never shave my head. Nobody wants to see the "craters" or whatever lies beneath my hair. LOL One of my dream cosplays is to cosplay Tuxedo Mask from the Sailor Moon series. To do the cosplay justice I would have to buy a really nice cape and Tuxedo. I have seen what other cosplayers have done for this outfit. It's OK but I tend to be a little picky about doing things right. Someday I will have the money to make this cosplay to my satisfaction. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:02 am
My dream cosplay is KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, i haven't done it nor made anything of the sort yet, it's a crazy outfit but i'd love to be able to do it one day.
This is her, but i wanna do her in her full battle mode
User Image  

Noire himesama

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:22 pm
For the past 6 years I've been working on a full Charizard cosplay. It's a very big cosplay, so I've had to put it on the back-burner simply because I don't have enough room to work on it! It's my dream to finally finish it up to my specs!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:24 pm
Noire himesama
My dream cosplay is KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, i haven't done it nor made anything of the sort yet, it's a crazy outfit but i'd love to be able to do it one day.
User Image

Oh! That's so cool! I love her character design!  

xinitia

Crew

Noire himesama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:37 pm
xinitia
Noire himesama
User Image

Oh! That's so cool! I love her character design!

^^, ever sense i first started cosplaying i've wanted to cosplay as her, one day i will! the costume will probably be a lot easier than the weapons...she usually has either 2 giant gatling guns or 2 pistol (like the one there) or a giant hand sword that's like Angel/Kanade's hand sonic but a lot bigger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:39 pm
I would LOVE to cosplay as Ezra Scarlet from Fairy Tail. Her Heaven's Wheel armor is amazing. I don't think I would be too comfortable walking around in such a large outfit, but I would still consider trying one day when I get the time/money!

Ezras Heavens Wheel Armor <-- pic

Honestly, all her armour is awesome!

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 am
Starz-N-Madness
I would LOVE to cosplay as Ezra Scarlet from Fairy Tail. Her Heaven's Wheel armor is amazing. I don't think I would be too comfortable walking around in such a large outfit, but I would still consider trying one day when I get the time/money!

Stephanie, that would be cool to do this cosplay outfit. I like all of the Fairy Tail characters. Fairy Tail happens to be one of Xac's (Xinitia's) favorite series so ask her about the series and character cosplay outfits. I bet that she would be able to give you some tips about armor, etc. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:02 am
Starz-N-Madness

Oh! I love that armor!!! It would definitely be a challenge to make. I've only seen one cosplayer wear it, and she wasn't able to really move. The challenge (and the dream) would be to create a construct that would be comfortable to wear and able to move around.

Hmm.... maybe a compilation of foam and thermo-plastics.... Now you have me thinking!!!

On that note, my mom and I are tag-teaming a Warrod cosplay, also from Fairy Tail.  

xinitia

Crew

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:03 am
smithers456
Starz-N-Madness

Stephanie, that would be cool to do this cosplay outfit. I like all of the Fairy Tail characters. Fairy Tail happens to be one of Xac's (Xinitia's) favorite series so ask her about the series and character cosplay outfits. I bet that she would be able to give you some tips about armor, etc. smile

Haha. Is it that obvious? wink  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces