Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:38 pm
Kolina

"Oh, I know how tiring the snow can be, really. Even for those of us that live in it day to day, when it falls fresh and thick on the ground, digging a path through it can be exhausting. If you're not used to it, it can drain your energy pretty quickly. That's why I like to keep empty dens, for guests and those that are new to the pride, until they settle in."

She smiled warmly and led the way toward the royal dens. There was a set of dens that were meant for temporary homes, either for special guests or, like she said, visitors and new members without a den. She did not mind having strangers close to her den, though she heard from many of her close guards that it could be a bad idea.

Elsa felt trust was important. And a good foundation for new members to join under. They should know what kind of a pride this was, and that they were welcome. Even those that did not stay.

"Here we are. You can pick any of these dens here. My den is down that way, where the rocks rise up. It's a bit busy in there these days, though," she laughed sheepishly. She had a whole litter of cubs keeping her company, after all. "But you are welcome to visit once you're rested!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:20 pm
Soyala followed behind Elsa, letting the Queen lead and make the pace which was, thankfully, not too swift. She hadn't realized how tired she was until they had stopped and she had voiced her fatigue. Now her legs felt like weights which made it all the more difficult to trudge through the white stuff. So, needless to say, Soyala was quite happy when they came upon the dens.

Smiling gratefully the blue lioness moved slightly ahead of Elsa to go pick a den before turning back. "Thank you for your kind hospitality. Truthfully, now that I reflect on it, I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't found me out there. I mean, I guess I'd have tried to find a cave to rest in but I have no doubt that a den will be much more comfortable."

"Now as much as I wish to keep chatting with you I think I may just drift off to sleep where I stand." She chuckled. "Thank you again, Elsa." Withthat Soyala dipped her head to the Queen before moving to pick out a den and sleep off her weariness.

Lithiasaur

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:30 pm
Kolina
Fin I think!

"I'm only too happy to help, and I'm glad you did not suffer anything worse while you were out there. Have a good rest."

She smiled gently and watched as her new friend, since Elsa found her to be very pleasant and friendly, and thus it was easy for her to call her a friend. She did not have too many, at the end of the day.

Once the other lioness was safely in a den, Elsa moved off to head back to her own home, to check up with her cubs and see how things were going. She was missing them by now, though she realized she could not spend much time at all away from them without pining to be with them again. She had never imagined being a mother, but it was working out for her.

Smiling, Elsa took her good mood from making a new friend back home with her.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff