Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Fever Dreams [Zory] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:27 pm
Hunkering down into the covers at the look Zaire pouted. Why was the light such a big deal, especially when he was in the middle of dying? Jory needed to get his priorities straight, namely putting Zaire first. Grumpy under the sigh the monster snorted, sourly,childishly, "it's my light...maybe you..should just wear..shoes.." He would break it if he wanted, but when the glass in Jory's hand gave a twinkle from stray light from the window he frowned. Just a little guilty for his boilfriend getting hurt.

The growl was met with a whimpering one, snuggles were needed stat but Jory wasn't listening. It was new, annoying, he hated it but loved the noise so released.

Folding under the stern glance the mahamba gave a huff, a loud obnoxious one. "No...but your being mean and I hate it." Oh he went there, because he could and he intentionally hammed it up with a deep rattling cough and shudder. Take that Jory, feel bad and snuggle him not clean. Only it didn't seemed to work because instead of snuggles Jory was up and out of reach. Another whiny growl and he rolled himself up in the blankets, staring impatiently as Jory cleaned, glowing eyes narrowing as the mahamba tried to use power of stare to will the afanc back to bed.

This minute was taking to long, and Zaire was letting his boilfriend know by a constant low grumbling noise that only stopped when he came back. As Jory crawled up Zaire wiggled free from the blanket cocoon he had rolled into, then promptly wrapped all limbs around the blue body.The look was pointedly ignored in favor of a stolen kiss and growl, "I'm...hungry........."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:27 pm
"I'm not being mean..." It came out sullen, impatient, as Zaire emerged from his cocoon of blankets and dragged him in. Still, the smaller boil came willingly, palms smoothing over tanned arms as he settled against the other,tail draping over his hips. A sound a protest proceeded the kiss, but it cut off abruptly as their lips met, softening, as baby blues closed.

Well, briefly closed. He blinked as Zaire spoke, features pinched, ready to be annoyed, but it the mahamba was hungry that was a good sign. It meant the medicine was working, and quickly.

"I can either run to the cafeteria for a meal," he started, knowing full well Zaire wasn't going to allow that, no matter how hungry he might be. "Or I can see what you have left in the drawer.

Jory had been stock piling snacks in his boilfriend's room since the first week they'd started seeing each other. Zaire was almost always hungry, it just made sense. The longer they were together, and the more he learned about what foods the boil did and didn't like, the more selective the snacks became. Now it was narrowed down to just his favorites. Anything non-perishable, that was small enough to fit in a drawer.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:49 pm
"I know." Pouty, glowing blues closed with Jory's into the kiss. Tanned muscles relaxed into the petting of blue hands. It still amazed him how easily it was to get this way when it came to Jory. Kind of scary in that he seemed to know just how to get him. But comforting.

An inner struggle was clear by the look on the monsters face. He didn't want Jory to leave for the cafeteria but he also didn't know what was in the dresser. Hunger had him giving a noise of distress as he looked upon the clearly becoming annoyed boil in his arms. Pressing close to a long ear his breath tickled just at the skin and he refused to release the other. "See..whats in there.."

The drawer would still be actually fairly stocked with snacks, if only because Zaire had been to sick to get into them. A small smile formed across lips before he questioned, sleepily, the medicine kicking in a little stronger, "..what..would I do..without you?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:14 pm
That's what he thought. With a light huff the boil sat up a little bit, leaning so he could open the nearest drawer and peek in. There was a lot left. Everything from candy to granola bars. After a moment, lips pursed thoughtfully, he came back with the latter, offering it to the mahamba as he snuggled in around him again. "Here, it'll be easy on your stomach." He wasn't sure if the boil was queasy on top of the achy muscles and sneezes, but just in case.

On a smile he'd turn to lay a gentle kiss to the taller monster's brow. "I don't know," he mused lightly. "What would you do without me?" A gentle grab for validation.

Fingers trailed through dark hair, softly petting as his boilfriend finally began to settle. The medicine was starting to work, and the aches would fade, his nose would clear, and he'd be able to sleep unhindered. "Eat your snack," he urged, nuzzling his cheek. "Or you're gunna have a very rumbly tummy when you wake up next."

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:47 pm
The granola bar got a lazy look at first then slowly he moved to take it. Watching Jory with a suspicious eye as the package was unwrapped with a sneeze. This cold was going to kill him, luckily he wouldn't die alone. Curling his tail tighter a snort was given with a smirk, leaning into the kiss at brow he hummed teasingly as if thinking.

Amused even in his sickness Zaire took a moment just to tease before tightening around Jory, "die..or be ...really fat?.." Grinning another kiss was stole.

The latter was likely truer but still, relaxing under the petting through his hair blue eyes closed. Aches were fading, his skin felt a little clammy as well due to fever break though it was far from all the way gone. Content the snack in his hand was actually forgotten until Jory brought it back up. Slowly blues blinked opened then up to Jory's face, smiling childishly into the nuzzling and eating it up. Nuzzling back the unwrapped granola bar was offered to Jory along with an exaggerated sick plea, "feed me...?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:45 pm
This was better. His boilfriend was still on the whiny side, but he'd settled at least, and was certainly less trying. The latter, I think," he'd tease, grinning into the stolen kiss. He was doomed, no doubt about it. Every touch, every kiss, brought him one step closer to sharing the other monster's fate. Ah well, at lest he wouldn't be alone.

He hadn't noticed the closed eyes, or he'd have let the other boil sleep. When he blinked up at him, Jory frowned, offering an apologetic kiss to his temple before taking the granola bar as it was offered. He had drawn him back out of a doze, so it was the least he could do, right?

Breaking the bar into smaller pieces, he'd hold them for Zaire to snap up. "We can take a nap when you're finished," he murmured, offering another bite. "How's that sound?" Of course he knew the plan would be met with very little resistance.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:08 pm
Once again he ate up the attention, purring into the apologetic kiss to his temple as Jory took the granola bar. Smug, Zaire had to wondered what else he could get his boil to do for him. Though as food was presented thoughts failed past devour, slowly still dried lips parted to take in the pieces. Tongue a little sneaky in licking at the tips of fingers that held the bites.

A nap? Did Jory really need to ask.

Snapping up the second bite he nodded lazily before a hand reached to take the rest of the snack away. Putting it on the nightstand haphazardly before curling all limbs back around Jory. "Mmmm.." It wasn't exactly an answer but he was agreeing clearly. Jory was warm, comfortable, safe and in moments after wrapping around the sick monster's breathing had started to even out.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces