Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:09 pm
“Alright, Blitzle, maybe you shouldn’t put THAT much effort into Spark like that you know?” This brought out a glare towards Tristen. “Um…really, uh...” the boy had to play it cool a bit. “I mean, you really want to win right? I mean, what good is it when you put everything you got into every attack, tiring yourself out really quick and leaving you helpless. You know?” This warranted an agitated squeal out of Blitzle. Apparently it was unbelieving in it. “I mean, you don’t feel it now, but what if you went all out for another two or three attacks, you’d get tired really quick. Like…how I use Thunderbolt? I’m trying though to be better about it. I mean if you don’t believe me, keep trying it.” He said.

The Blitzle was more than happy to prove the kid wrong. Once again it reared back and rammed into the punching bag full-on with electricity surging as it passed by. It wasn’t showing any signs of wearing out yet. It worried Tristen though. He was told that Pokemon had machine-like qualities; relentless, cold, yet completely one-track. Maybe Blitzle could keep this up, even though it wasn’t healthy. Blitzle was still a living being after all…was it?

(Purification Points – 3; 2 + 1 [joy scent])  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:10 pm
The Blitzle rammed into the bag full speed ahead, all out, for a few more times, more than what Tristen would have given Blitzle credit for on a normal basis. But then, it happened. It showed signs of trying to catch its breath, if however slightly. Blitzle probably wasn’t aware of it yet. “See, look at that. You’re getting tired now!” Tristen said. Blitzle snapped its head back towards Tristen, still agitated as it has been. “You didn’t catch yourself until I just told you, didn’t you?” The Blitzle squealed again, infuriated, denying it. “You are! That’s why I said to hold back some! Besides, this is only training! You didn’t need to go all out right away!” Tristen just stared at Blitzle, a bit upset now. Tristen hoped that he would have quickly came to terms with the fact that the Blitzle he knew was not in front of him and he was working to get him back. Unfortunately, this is still as bad as the first time that he let out the little zebra after becoming shadowfied.

As Tristen’s thought start to rush through him, the thought process was derailed as Tristen heard a metallic clang. Blitzle back-kicked the bag, kicking it off its hook that had it stuck to its frame. “…Blitzle?” The zebra scraped its hoof on the training room floor then with a loud squeal unleashed an electrical discharge towards Tristen in the form of its Shockwave. The electrical attack crashed down on Tristen, but it did nothing more than gave a tingle up and down the boy’s spine. “Uh, nice try, but that doesn’t really work on-“ Before Tristen could finish that sentence, Blitzle rushed for the boy full speed, but it wasn’t with a Spark attack. From its acquired shadow repertoire, Blitzle smashed into Tristen with its Shadow Rush.

Tristen got knocked back, skidding on the floor a short ways. Tristen cringed on the floor for a bit, coughing some. That one really hurt. “I guess the Joy Scent…can only do so much…”

(Purification Points – 4; 3 + 1 [joy scent] ; Hyper Meter 3/10)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:11 pm
As Tristen writhed on the floor, the Blitzle trotted over and reared back, lifting up its front hooves, ready to stomp on the kid. Tristen, with a gasp of shock, forced himself to roll out of the way, just a mere second before Blitzle came down. Blitzle made it clear, it was a fighter. It was done playing nice. Tristen finally pushed himself off the floor, looking at his Pokemon. As Blitzle started its threatening motions once again towards the boy, Tristen had to make a couple of steps back. Blitzle was becoming more and more out of control. But what was he to do? “Blitzle, now, wait a minute. This is bad. Come on Blitzle! You’re better than this! Don’t do this!” The Blitzle squealed out once more, rather strained this time. Tristen then felt something grip him tight around him. “Huh?” A shadowy aura started to lock him in place on the ground. It was Shadow Hold. “Oh no, Blitzle, don’t do it!”

Blitzle rushed forward once again with its Shadow Rush attack and all Tristen could do was brace for impact. Tristen gets rammed into, slamming into a nearby wall. Tristen sat there, cringing badly. The boy needed help direly at this point. “…Blitzle…st-stop…” Tristen said, struggling back up, bracing himself against the wall. The shadow attacks were severely taking its toll.

Tristen looked back, then a cold chill ran down the boy’s spine. The Blitzle once again started to cover itself in a shadowy aura, but this was different. The zebra shrilled, even harder than he known it to do. This was it. This was the thing Tristen feared the entire time. “…Bl…Blitzle?” Blitzle achieved Hyper Mode. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing, and this was just out of a Blitzle. He could only imagine what it’d be like with some other Pokemon, let alone his.

(Purification Points – 5 ; 4 + 1 [joy scent] ; Hyper meter : MAX)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:12 pm
As the boy stared down his now enraged Blitzle, Tristen was left to at a loss as to what to do. The Zebra was uncontrollable now. Hope was gone, and no fault to his own, unless one could say just trying to train him was a bad idea. Tristen couldn’t take too many hits like that; just like with a regular Pokemon, shadow attacks are catastrophic to him just as if he was caught by his own ground-type weakness, and by now Blitzle knew it all too well. The boy quickly thought for a moment. The whole idea for a Shadow Pokemon to be purified was to work the condition out of it, which is what he was trying to do. But then it occurred to Tristen…maybe this is what he had to do after all.

“Alright…” Tristen said, managing to stand up right, taking a couple of steps away from the wall. “…you want to hurt me that bad, right?” Tristen said. “Take your best shot…if you still got it in you.” Blitzle scraped its hooves against the room floor once again. Best command he’s heard all day. The Blitzle rushed for Tristen once again with another Shadow Rush attack, full speed ahead towards Tristen. Tristen’s eyes narrowed, breathing a bit heavily as it made the hard beeline towards him. Right at the last second, Tristen jumped to the side, averting the Shadow Rush. But being so close to the wall, Blitzle couldn’t stop in time and slammed into it himself.

Tristen looked back and pushed himself up, staring at his Blitzle, reeling a bit from ramming into the wall. “You know, if you were thinking straight and listened to me, you wouldn’t have been suckered in doing that.” Tristen said. “That shadow virus really has you messed up. I’m sorry.” Blitzle quickly shook his head, then looked back towards Tristen, just as infuriated as ever. “Come on, Blitzle. Hurry up already, I know you don’t like this, let’s get this over with.”

(Purification Points – 6 ; 5 + 1 [joy scent] ; Hyper Meter: MAX)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:13 pm
As Tristen stepped back a couple of steps, Blitzle got ready, getting ready for another shadow attack. “Again?” Tristen spoke up. “You do better with your other attacks, you know? There is a lot better stuff than those stupid Shadow attacks. I don’t even know why Cipher even wanted to make Shadow Pokemon, especially when the shadow attacks don’t work too good on other Shadow Pokemon. What did Blizz call it? Counter…Counter...something…intuitive? Counterintuitive? Is that it? What if the Shadow Pokemon go crazy just as you’re doing right now? How would they be stopped?”

Tristen’s words would only fall on deaf ears. Blitzle unleashed its shadowy aura once again, its Shadow Hold, to bind Tristen down again for a beating. “OH NO YOU DON’T!” Tristen shouted, hopping off to the side, keeping an eye on the Blitzle. “You already got me one time with that! Can you think of anything else to do!? This is stupid, Blitzle! Get a hold of yourself!” Blitzle would continue to ignore the kid, squealing in rage as it rushed for the Electrike hybrid with its Shadow Rush attack. Tristen would quickly step off to the side again, still trying not to get caught up in yet another Shadow attack. However, he wondered how much longer he was going to hold out. He already took a couple brutal shots from his Blitzle already, which still bothered him quite a bit.

“If you’re going to trying to hit me again, can you at least take your time and actually line up your attacks like you need to? I know I taught you that BEFORE you became a shadow Pokemon.” Tristen spoke up. It only warranted another Shadow Rush out of Blitzle. Tristen moved off to the side once more, stumbling this time, but getting back onto his feet. Tristen figured at this point, if he’s going to work the virus out of him, he may as well keep provoking it in any way he could. As much of a fighting machine Blitzle wants to believe that he is, he’s bound to tire, one way or another, and that would be the one step closer in purifying him.

(Purification Point 6.75 , 5.75 + 1 [joy scent] ; Hyper Meter – MAX)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:14 pm
Tristen continued to square off with Blitzle, the zebra constantly trying to hit Tristen as hard as it could, but Tristen was tiring himself a lot quicker than his Pokemon, not helped by the attacks that he suffered earlier. The boy quickly had an idea that might work. When Blitzle started to rush for the boy once again, Tristen stood his ground for a second. Tristen focused and his crests lit up, making a harsh blinding light in the form of his Flash attack. Blitzle got a massive eyeful, tripping up and sliding a short ways as Tristen got out of the way and rushed for the panel. He had a few seconds to do what he needed to do. He quickly picked random things on the menu, only for a bunch of targets to pop up in the shapes of various Pokemon. Balloons it looked, with their rubbery eyes trained on Blitzle.

Another loud squeal within the training room. Apparently Blitzle had regained its sight for the moment and its mood unchanged. But now as it was concerned, there was more in the room than what there once was. Another loud squeal, one of challenge to Tristen. The boy could only sigh. This was not getting any easier. Tristen knew he couldn’t help it, but even then…he wondered just how much was true that was coming from that Blitzle. Tristen made one more selection on the panel, then backed off from it.

From one of the balloons, a ball, one that looked like a soccer ball, was fired straight for Blitzle, pelting the zebra right in its side at high speed, enough of one to give a slight pained whine out of Blitzle. “What’s the matter Blitzle, not going to let a balloon get the better of a ‘big, strong Pokemon’ like you, right?” Tristen yelled out towards his Pokemon. No, it wasn’t. The Blitzle rushed for the Pokemon balloon and smashed right into it with its Shadow Rush, popping it instantly. A victory very short lived, however, as another balloon fired another soccer ball, right at its rear. Blitzle gets pelted once again, looking back behind it then rushed for the balloon, popping it as well.

(Purification Points – 7.50 , 6.50 + 1 [joy scent] ; Hyper Meter – MAX)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:15 pm
The occasional shot from the balloons gradually turned into a full-on onslaught, which only provoked the Blitzle all the more. “Seriously, Blitzle! Aren’t you going to dodge any of these!? If they were real attacks, you would have been taken out long before now! I know I taught you better than this because Blizz taught me the same thing! Why don’t you want to remember!?” The Blitzle trudged through the various attacks, rushing head first at another balloon, then another. Various soccer balls beans the zebra. Head, side, behind, even the occasional one at the legs to trip it up for a second. Blitzle continues using its Shadow Rush, popping another balloon, then turn around and stomping on another one that was close by.

Tristen could tell one thing, though. Blitzle wasn’t playing along with the training program for the sake of training. Blitzle was trying to find Tristen who was hidden amongst the balloons. Blitzle was trying to find him and get back to attacking him. That was fine to the boy though. The more that Blitzle was preoccupied with the balloons, the more he could recover from the attacks he could take and the more that Blitzle would wear himself out.

Blitzle rushed for yet another balloon with a Shadow Rush, destroying it just as it did several others up to this point. “Blitzle! This isn’t getting you anywhere! Why won’t you stop!? You’re better than this! You’re not a monster! Or a machine!” Another defiant squeal, another loud burst to follow. “You were able to do better things than just mindlessly rush into everything! You were a partner, my partner! Like Dragonite! Xatu! Mawile! Castform! Eevee! Galvantula! All of you! Why are you wanting to throw it away just like that!? Why do you want to hurt me!?” Another burst of a balloon with another Shadow Rush. “I know I’m not that good of a trainer yet! I need time! Just as you did to grow up! Just as you did to be stronger too! This isn’t the way to go!” Another pop of a balloon.

(Purification Points – 8.25 , 7.25 + 1 [joy scent] ; Hyper Meter - MAX)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:16 pm
With the more balloons popped, the fewer things that was firing soccer balls, and shorter the time Tristen had before Blitzle would be making the beeline for the boy. “You know there could be one way to find me quicker if you actually bothered to do it! But I guess Shadow Pokemon can’t do that when they are out of their mind!” Tristen called out. “Blitzle, you are the only one that can break out of this! You’re the one with that stupid virus! All you have to do is stop! Come back to me! The right way! That’s it! At the very least, actually THINK as to what to do like I taught you! Which is what Blizz also taught me, by the way!” Another defiant squeal out of Blitzle. “Me? Weak? Because Blizz taught me? There’s nothing wrong with that! He’s helped me even before I got you as an egg, Blitzle!”

Blitzle rushed into another bunch of balloons, further thinning the bunch with its Shadow Rush. “I’ll give you this much, at least you’re getting more accurate with your Shadow Rush! Not that it’s doing you a whole lot of good!” Another infuriated whine. “Messing with you? Who said I was messing with you!? I’ve been trying to help you this whole time! Everything that I have been doing this entire time was to help you! I want you back to normal, Blitzle!” Another screech. “YOU’RE NOT! You think you are, but all you are doing is just attacking with no thought in it at all! You’re like a rabid Meowth! I think you might be even drooling right now!” The Blitzle continued to look around the mass of balloons in the room, ramming into them and popping more in the dire hunt for the boy.

“Getting warmer, Blitzle! Or maybe colder? Who can tell?” he then mocked the zebra. “You could if you would listen to me already. But then again, you’re really taking it to the balloons. Fine.” Tristen popped a few balloons, stepping forth to reveal himself to Blitzle. “Here I am.” He said. “Still got any power still in you to do it?” Blitzle stomped on one more balloon close by then looked back towards Tristen, breathing rather heavily now. After one Shadow Rush attack after the next, getting beaned left and right, front and behind by high-speed soccer balls, it was finally taking its toll on Blitzle.

(Purification points 9, 8 + 1 [joy scent] ; Hyper Meter – MAX)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:16 pm
“Look at you. You wore yourself thin.” The Blitzle shook his head then gave a whine towards Tristen. “Yes, you are. It’s sad. You don’t even think so, but everything says otherwise. This wasn’t easy on me either, you know. I had to watch this the entire time. I had to share a room with a Pokemon that teetered between indifferent and berserk. When you think about it, this is the longest you’ve been out of a Pokeball in a long time, you noticed that?” Tristen asked. “I was scared of you. Because of what you have become. Completely crazy, because of some mad scientist thought that this was a good thing. Something he thought that every Pokemon in the world should share when he tried to launch a rocket with that nasty stuff in the Hoenn Region. I was scared what you would do to me or our friends, Blitzle. I missed you. I miss how you were. I didn’t think that anything like this would ever happen to you, but I guess that’s my fault in thinking that it would be that simple in this place. It’s funny. I came to this region thinking that it couldn’t be worse than the tribe I left back in Hyda. In some ways, it was a whole lot better. I got to see things that I probably never would have in my life if I stayed there, especially with that tribe. In others though…it’s me seeing some of the things and meeting some of the people in this region, Hoenn, Kalos…it’s why it’s worse. I don’t understand why people take a lot of stuff for granted. I can’t figure it out. Like why take the Pokemon for granted. Why they would do things like what Ein did to you with those wild Pokemon in Hoenn.”

With another whine, as if telling Tristen to shut up, Blitzle made another run for the boy with its Shadow Rush. It was slower to go off though. The Shadow Rush looked more of a Shadow “jog”, leaving Tristen to move aside from it considerably easier. Blitzle actually did wear itself out, something that it was showing that it wouldn’t accept. But rather Blitzle liked it or not, it had limits. Limits that it would have acknowledged if it weren’t shadowfied. “Blitzle, this is stupid. What you have here isn’t unlimited energy, or the absolute power to win a battle, this is just…wrong. I won. You can’t fight anymore. I warned you in the beginning, you couldn’t keep fighting all out like this when everything didn’t need it. You used a lot of energy on each balloon you popped, didn’t you? I told you. And you could have just skipped popping the balloons if you used another electric attack. Remember? I have Lighting Rod, your electricity could have found me, which would have gotten you to find me. But you just had to hurt me more, didn’t you? What good did all of that ‘power’ do you?” Tristen asked his Blitzle.

The Blitzle didn’t answer. Although rage was still showing in its eyes, all it did right now was a snort.

(Purification Points – 9.75 , 8.75 + 1 [joy scent] , Hyper Meter – MAX)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:17 pm
Tristen once again squared off with his Blitzle, staring him dead in the eyes again. Once more the Blitzle rushed, with little steam towards the Eletrike Hybrid, only for Tristen to move off to the side a bit as effortless as before. Tristen couldn’t believe how badly Blitzle wants this and yet he couldn’t fault him for it. It was that virus. He looked back towards the electric zebra as it stood there ready, though it appears hesitant for the moment, its breathing rather apparent as it reached the end of its rope.

“Well, are you still wanting to fight, Blitzle? Come on. Try it again.” Tristen said to his Pokemon. “I know you want to. I can see it. Do it.” Tristen said. The Blitzle was more than happy to oblige, but that Shadow ‘jog’ was now a trot, and for that matter, one it couldn’t maintain. Its shadowy aura in mid attack dissipated and Blitzle tripped falling over. “I thought so. You couldn’t do it.” Tristen walked over towards Blitzle and knelt down. Blitzle couldn’t bring himself to look at Tristen. There was still nothing but contempt towards the boy. “You didn’t listen like you used to. This is what happens. I know I’m not that good of a trainer yet, but I like to think I know what I am talking about in some things, you know? Blizz taught me and his Pokemon the same thing, and I’m trying to teach you and the others the same thing. But you know that…don’t you?”

The Blitzle gave a slight whine out, acknowledging what Tristen just said. Perhaps the best thing that happened to Tristen this entire training session. Tristen wrapped his arms around Blitzle’s neck, hugging it. “I swear, I will get you better.” Tristen said to him. “It’s been too long. Way too long. The others miss you too. I want to battle with you for real, and not with anyone worrying if their Pokemon is going to get infected or if you are going to attack them, especially without me worrying. And when you’re better, I’ll get Ein back for all of this. We all will.” Tristen reached in his pocket, pulling out his last joy scent and letting it fill the air once more.

(Purification – 11.50 , 9.50 + 2 [joy scents] ; Hyper Meter – MAX)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:44 pm
Kaya walked into the Super Training Room with a Pokeball in hand. He really wanted to try and get Serena purified of this blasted Shadow virus at last. He missed being able to walk with her just chat and her constant anger and willingness to fight wasn't like her. Even if he had to do it alone, he was going to purify her and bring back the Pokemon he knew and loved.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:49 pm
Aile wound up following the hybrid in, with a Pokéball in her hand also. "So, here to work on one of your Pokémon, too?" The woman wouldn't even wait for an answer before heading to the far side of the room to let out her dragon, Tatooine. "How about a battle then? It's been high time for me to get my softie back."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:52 pm
"Ya, actually. And I agree. I want my sweetheart Sylveon back." He replied, tossing the Pokeball in hand into the air and releasing the Fairy fox. She didn't look happy upon arrival either, ready to attack the first thing that looked like prey. Thankfully she didn't notice Kaya yet but Aile, on the other hand? She looked like prey. And that meant it was time to hunt. Without waiting for a command from Kaya, she released a storm of star-shaped beams, snapping them forward with her ribbons.

"You might want to act fast. She doesn't listen to me much, lately." He warned as quickly as he could.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:02 pm
Aile would quickly turn to her side to avoid any stars that Tatooine wouldn't take, then brought down her red goggles. "Right then. First off, Bulldoze, Tatooine!"

The Flygon roared, then charged forwards, bringing up some of the ground with her as she rammed into the Sylveon. "Gyoooon!" The dragon would snarl at the fairy fox, almost daring her to try something.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:05 pm
"Serena, use Quick Attack!" Kaya called to his partner. The Sylveon darted forward, only to be caught up in the Bulldoze and thrown backwards, sprawled on the ground. Screw that. She had a better idea. Climbing back up, she began to circle the Flygon, whipping up a small whirlwind of sparkling pink Fairy Wind, buffeting the Dragon with the fairy chi.

(7/25 Purify Points. Forgot to add the first one)  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games