Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Cursed Dragon (Search) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:39 pm
angeldenoche

Oh wow, I do like this, while all her brothers and sisters were busy with royal parties, fancy dresses and living the life, she worked hard through sweat and blood, learning the way of the sword and shield, becoming a warrior, while her family had fun. I am greatly looking forward to this, so, who'll start us off here?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:41 pm
I'm glad you like it. *^^*

As far as starting it off, I'd like to write out part of her journey to take on Bahamut, if not starting her off from the first day she leaves the castle with a clergy blessing to rid the world of this "threat", at least having her on the road and tracking him down. It would take some NPCs for her to have someone to interact with. I couldn't see her family being okay with her going out alone to take on Bahamut, so she would have to have at least a small company of men with her. That being said, I do see said company of men coming to untimely ends so it is just her at the end to come face to face with Bahamut. Perhaps him saving her from some other threat or demise?

But anyway, now that I've gone and rambled on. The short of it is, I'd like to start with her journey out there. If you're up for that and writing it out with me....

I just had an ideas! Don't know if it would even begin to work, so let me know if I'm totally off....can Bahamut shape-shift? I see a possible "knight errant" joining the group in the search? Am I completely off base? I'm probably completely off. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

What are your thoughts?

Epicdragon55

angeldenoche

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:59 am
angeldenoche

Yes Bahamut can shapeshift but chooses not to, he no longer wishes to hide as a lie, seeing that as a weakness, he'd rather remain in his state of solitude and not know of what will become of him. Though it is possible he would of had a vision of her one day coming to him, in attempt to slay him. Though I do like the idea of her having a small group of elite soldiers with her, her own squadron of top soldiers?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:54 pm
I like the vision concept. And I could also see her having her own personal, hand selected group of soldiers and knights coming with her. I'd say no more than five, her included total. Each one specially trained to go and take Bahamut on.

Epicdragon55

angeldenoche

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:13 am
angeldenoche

Sounds like we got the grip we need for this, think we're ready to start this off or is there a few more things we might need to cover over.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:04 pm
I can start crafting an opening post for Tally. Set it for evening two days before they reach Bahamut's lair, or at least what they think is his lair? Would you be able to help write out some of NPC knights until they die?

Only other question I could think of would be; will there be another thread opened just for the story line and we'll use this an OOCs of sorts, or shall we just write from here? If there is going to be a different thread, could I resquest links be put in for all the pertinent threads? I use those frequently and find them useful when moving between and checking info. Thanks!

Epicdragon55
angeldenoche

Sounds like we got the grip we need for this, think we're ready to start this off or is there a few more things we might need to cover over.

angeldenoche

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:09 pm
I can start crafting an opening post for Tally. Set it for evening two days before they reach Bahamut's lair, or at least what they think is his lair? Would you be able to help write out some of NPC knights until they die?

Only other question I could think of would be; will there be another thread opened just for the story line and we'll use this an OOCs of sorts, or shall we just write from here? If there is going to be a different thread, could I resquest links be put in for all the pertinent threads? I use those frequently and find them useful when moving between and checking info. Thanks!

Epicdragon55
angeldenoche

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:44 pm
angeldenoche

Umm.... Yah, I do suppose I could create a new but maybe after we get a starter so I can post that and yes I can act as the NPCs either until they die or we no longer need them, it is likely none will die however, but it is a possibility. And yes, feel free to make a starter if you like, or I could.  

Epicdragon55

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:27 pm
I can get the first post up if you would like. I just need to know where to put it. I probably won't get anything up until sometime on Sunday though. If you want to start sooner, I don't see why you couldn't throw up a post for Bahamut as he considers this group heading towards him.

Personally, I kinda like the ideas of the NCPs dying off. Makes it simple and easy and gets us to just Tally and Bahamut interacting off of just each other sooner. That being said, I don't see Bahamut as the killer. Perhaps bandits or some other mythical but aggressive beasts (orges, harpies, unicorns, dire wolves, etc) attack. Just a thought.

Epicdragon55
angeldenoche

Umm.... Yah, I do suppose I could create a new but maybe after we get a starter so I can post that and yes I can act as the NPCs either until they die or we no longer need them, it is likely none will die however, but it is a possibility. And yes, feel free to make a starter if you like, or I could.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:20 am
angeldenoche

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24557623  

Epicdragon55

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:15 pm
Awesome! Working on Tally's post now. Should have it up soon. Provided life stops ambushing me for a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:45 am
Here's the link to the page I use to get my special characters from. biggrin

Epicdragon55

angeldenoche

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:23 pm
Two questions:

1) want to confirm that you have completed your post. It looks done but also still shows (WIP) at the end.

2.) how far out can Bahamut sense things? I figure we're in what; mid-morning about a quarter day's walk from the edge of the city where he is? Thinking of putting in the attack we were talking about to kill off the other paladins with Tally. Leaning towards it being a mystical creature attack if that works with you.

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:48 pm
Life has just continued to explode on me. I am SOOO sorry. This is the first time I've been on in over two days. I want you to know I'm still here and willing to write this out with you. Realistically, I probably won't have the time I need to do this writing any justice until after Christmas. I will be trying to get something up sooner, but I don't want to make any promises I can't keep. I can't apologize enough for this, just getting started and then...yeah....life. >.< Sorry.

Epicdragon55

angeldenoche

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas