Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Eat Your Greens (Calder/Holly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:30 pm
"Yes, for eating." Hollandaise giggled at Calder, but quieted quickly. She was trying to remember not to giggle so much. It just was not Warder-like. "I did not hear your carrot, Calder." She smiled and swallowed another laugh. "I can only hear them when I concentrate. I have never tried to speak to a carrot, and things small - like sugar cubes - are beyond me." She hummed softly for a second, considering how best to explain things.

"Plants are... accepting of death. To them, if they are eaten, it is a culmination of their usefulness. They may feel a brief regret, but if a rose dies because it is plucked for a bouquet, it delights in its use after death. A tree hopes to be useful as a book, the spines of their lives write with other's words. Or a house to shelter or a chair to hold." It was terribly romantic, she though. And one day, when she died, she secretly hoped someone would write their own story across her skin - she supposed someone could write across her while she lived. It was appealing.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:38 am
The Semblance of Unity

"Oh, that is good. I'd hate for you to hear that." He said, and rose up before he went over and picked up a few dead sticks and struck them into the muddy water. He then brought out a old rag and tore it inot pieces and then tied it to the sticks. "So we can know where they are." He said, going back down to plant a few more sugar cubes and making a few more flags before standing up and looking at their garden.

He then offered her a sugar cube as he popped the last one in his mouth. He closed his eyes to savor the sugar before he opened his eyes and smiled at her. "We'll have the biggest sugar trees ever." He said, smiling.

"I like to hear that they don't mind me eating them or sitting on them. They are great to eat and my family wouldn't have a house without them."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:15 pm
Hollandaise tilted her head. Hearing a plant die never bothered her; the faintly bittersweet emotions were often sort of pleasant... grounding. It was different, of course, for sudden deaths, she supposed. She chewed her bottom lip and thought that maybe it was best to not test things.

Smiling, she accepted the sugar cube, sucking around it as it melted. "Mmm, I hope so! They shall be a project. I know a lot of creeple who enjoy them." She wriggled her toes again and beamed at him. "Plants are excellent. I need to become more like them - it is not easy." She frowned slightly before carefully smoothing her face.

"Now we have to promise to come back and check on them ocassionally." She held out her hand, pinky extended. "I have heard of pinky promises and I believe if the promise is not kept, your pinky fingers fall off. Promise?"

MoonKitsune

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces