Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Smells like trouble? (Chaya, Hollandaise) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:58 am
Hollandaise made a note - white fur, red eyes, because nobody should have to be alone. She listened as Chaya stumbled through his words: boil, not-boil... The Warder knew what it felt like to hold anxiety close to her heart. Although Hollandaise had not experienced that exact kind of distress, of dismorphism, she thought maybe she could understand a little. Impulsively, she leaned over a little to hug the hound.

"You are whatever you wish to be, Chaya, even if you do not know what it is yet." One of her hands stroked along Chaya's hair. "I am sorry if I upset you by assuming. Did you know that warders can change? I may have said this before but, we can change from boil to ghoul to nothing. It takes time, time like growing trees. Maybe you can, but even if you cannot change outwardly, you are... whomever you say you are. It is up to you. Do you know what you are yet?" Drawing back a little, she simply stroked at his ears. Hollandaise had not meant to distress the poor hound. She hoped that somehow, she could help Chaya with this - she was becoming rapidly attached to him.

Prolixity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:15 am
"I don't know what I am yet. I'm ... trying." Chaya leaned on Holly, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh, still tense and slightly shaky. "I dreamed I was in Wonderland, and that I was a boil, and when I woke up again I felt wrong and I'd always felt like that and didn't know it was wrong, except when I woke up from that I knew what it felt like to feel right. And I wanted to not feel wrong." He turned his head to tuck his ear against the gentle stroking of her hand. "It sounds confusing. It feels confusing."

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:09 am
"It does sound confusing." Hollandaise sighed and wrapped one arm around Chaya, squeezing him. There was no way she could understand exactly how the hound felt, so she could just help if he needed her somehow. "I wish it were very, very easy for you. But I do not think it is necessarily bad to not know yet. I wish I could help you more." Her free hand continued to stroke over his head. Although some creeple bothered her with closeness, Hollandaise felt surprisingly comfortable around Chaya.

"Whatever you are, you are Chaya, my friend." Hollandaise squeezed him harder before letting go with a laugh. "I think I would like to run in forests with you, even though I am not a hound. You are probably faster than I. And I think... we should someday visit the reaper dorms and see if we can find a huntsman lurking." She nodded wisely, as if imparting great wisdom instead of thinking about ways to sneak around a dorm without drawing too much suspicion.

Prolixity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:47 pm
Chaya's form blurred again, going briefly insubstantial before resolidifying into the wolflike dog leaning against Holly's side. "It's, it helps that you still accept me even if I'm weird," he said, and thumped his tail once against the ground.

"We should run together," he agreed, perking up a little. "If you're not so fast I'll slow down." His ear angled thoughtfully at her second suggestion. "I can go through walls to hide, but I don't think you can ... "

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:34 am
Hollandaise stumbled a bit as Chaya shifted, fingers immediately burying themselves in his fur. She narrowed her eyes and poked him in the shoulder. "You are not weird, Chaya." She hmphed. Hollandaise did not like her friends speaking ill of themselves.

"I can be somewhat fast, but you are a hound." She smiled. Warders were supposed to be slow, slow and waiting - the sort of fear that no human expects because they are used to it, used to trees that do not have eyes. "I cannot phase through walls, but I can hide in shadows and-" She produced a small piece of metal from some hidden pocket on her dress. "-I can lockpick my way through doors at least. We can try to search whenever you wish!"

Polixity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:56 pm
"It's okay, I don't mind it," Chaya answered, back on more comfortable ground physically and psychologically. His tail thumped against the ground as his ears unfolded to a less distressed expression. "I've got an itch behind my shoulders, can you scratch it please?"

His eyes rounded with surprise at the lockpicks. "That is really cool," he said enthusiastically. "Can you teach me to do that too?"

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:53 am
Obediently and enthusiastically, Hollandaise scratched along Chaya's back. If she weren't a Warder, she would've liked to have been something furry, she thought. "If I had fur, perhaps I would not always be so cold," she huffed, leaning down into him. Her arms wrapped around him and she squeezed.

"I can try to teach you. I think I like picking locks - it is somehow soothing and I feel so accomplished after." Hollandaise beamed, lips curving against his fur. "You can practice on my lock."

Prolixity
do you think it's a wrap? :0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:26 am
"Maybe you could get a fur cape," Chaya suggested, leaning comfortably against Holly. Personal space was a concept that he had a passing familiarity with, but not having to remind himself of its necessity was nice.

"Okay," he agreed. "I will try to learn from you and practice. It sounds like fun." He turned a little to swipe his tongue over her cheek, a thoughtless, friendly gesture.

The Semblance of Unity
I'm good at wrap if you are! Thank you for being patient with my slow a** <3

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items