Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ditching the Nark (Mot / Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:49 pm
Mot smile, shaking his head at the stubborn girl. He didn't buy it, but she was trying so hard not to let on. "You know, you don't have to do everything alone. Even worry. Nobody is a one-spook army!" But he'd done what he could for now. Of course he had it in him to keep pushing, but he wouldn't right now. Not until he had more sway, somehow. And he'd get it. He would.

"I do want those books back, soon. That could be your excuse to visit me?" He smiled hopefully. "Or I visit you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:13 pm
"I know." She nodded, telling the truth; she knew she didn't have to do this alone, but it was easier for her to try. "I'm not alone." She assured him next, which was mostly a lie; a few people knew enough, but perhaps the only person who knew exactly what was happening and how bad was herself. Nobody else even came close, really. "I promise." She only half-lied with that one, too.

"...If I visit you, will Hel be there?" Baby-throwing Hel.

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:16 pm
"Not sure! Sometimes she's there, sometimes she isn't. If you're that worried about her throwing infants, you could always wait until I get my own place." Mot chuckled at the image of Hel tossing scarelings around.

"None of these shops catching your fancy yet?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:25 pm
"Let's do that, then." Amrita mused, her head tilting. "Or, visit me before I find my own place." Or, more accurately, before whatever is wrong with her actually kills her. But really, whatever happened first!

"Not really, no." They were all perfectly respectable businesses, after all. And not a one was anything remotely medical. All it was, was clothing, and stationery, and books. Her cup of tea, but today? Not. "You?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:28 pm
"Can't say I need anything here, no. I did get my tools." He rubbed his chin, his cowboil boots clicking and clacking against the cobblestone streets and alleyways.

"If you're looking for anything inparticular, I could help you find it..." And then he added, "..no questions asked. Honestly."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:40 pm
Amrita stared at him, eyes lidded to show how unimpressed she was.

"Nice try, Cowboil." She shook her head. "I'm not looking for anything in specific. I'm just here to look around." And, since Mot was here, mentally mark down the places that look promising. So far, nothing.

"So what do you do for fun nowadays?" Time to get off topic! "I mean, except for white-knighting once-troubled patchworks?" She added, with a small chuckle.

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:43 pm
Mot gave a nervous chuckle. Couldn't blame a boil for trying! Dang, and he thought he'd been so sly just then. Fetching her secrets was tough! He was just so worried, he didn't know what else to do but pry.

"Well, white knighting patchworks is probably still my ultra favourite pass time." He said with a smirk. "Wood carving and gun smithing is a close second." No surprises there. "I've recently become very interested in horseback riding. Riding my skeletal horse through the murky woods and all that is very peaceful."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:58 pm
"You're going to get yourself in trouble if you keep this up." Amrita chuckled. "There are more dangerous places I could break into around here." She gestured wide, even though everyone was still open and functioning. "If I remember a certain shed, you'll be right behind me. Maybe we could share a jail cell!" She raised her arms briefly to gesture widely, but soon stopped as the poncho slid and she instead had to rescue that before it could fall off of her too far.

"Other than that, sounds like you're having fun. Aren't you lonely, though? I mean, I'm sure you see a lot of people, but I imagine there aren't a lot of them that are recurring any more?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:12 pm
Mot cringed, a shuddering voice trying to steel his will against Amrita's points. "B-but... if it's for the good of a friend----wait, why would you break into anything? Amrita!" Mot squeaked, frowning down at the ghoul, "I thought you didn't do that stuff anymore!" Was she devolving?

"Well, I guess I get lonely sometimes, if Hel isn't around. But that isn't anything I can help."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:24 pm
"I never said I didn't do that stuff any more." Amrita corrected and parroted, her eye widening innocently before offering an amused grin. "I promise I don't, I'm just saying, you could get into a lot of second hand trouble." Especially if he makes friends with someone worse than she was. "Just becareful, Mr. Knight." She went to pat him on the back, but suddenly stopped, and tucked her hands under the poncho.

"Why not come back to Amityville when you get lonely? There are still a bunch of us oldies there."

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:39 pm
Why wouldn't she touch him? Again, he noticed hesitation. Mot puffed his cheeks, which was stupid seeing as his thin face could hardly pull it off. He settled on resting his hands on his hips.

Mot laughed, "Maybe I will! I'll set up shop in Breck's shed and teach scarelings to carve their own desks."

He needed to test his working theory of something being wrong with Amrita. He tried to poke her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:32 pm
"Oh, goodie! The kids who break in for fun can learn things~!" Amrita laughed, clearly amused at the idea. "Maybe you can be a sub...it'd be fun to watch kids be taught ethics by the moral compass himself!" She even did a little bit of jazzhands, because it was fun.

She was having a little bit of fun, so she didn't notice Mot lifting his hand until it was too late. His finger touched her shoulder, but only barely. She let out a yelp of surprise and instantly moved aside, putting yet more space between them before the touch could get any more than that.

"Jack, Mot! What the hell?" She gave a laugh, and hoped it didn't sound as nervous as she felt. "Scaring people is rude, you know!"

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:04 pm
Mot levelled an unamused gaze at Amrita. "I barely touched you.." He heaved a sigh, "Are you injured again? Is that why you're keeping a distance. I know you, Amrita. You are desperate to keep a secret from me, and I can't shake that it's gravely important."

He leaned down after stepping in front of her, narrowing his eyes as he stared into hers. "You're jumpy. You're worrying me. I'm your friend, Amrita..." He frowned now, his eyes growing sad as he studied her face.

"Please open up to me? I hate to see you hurting."

Moral compass hath spoken.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:48 pm
Amrita stared at Mot, regretting every moment she had the chance to escape him and didn't. Now he was on her case again, and she knew from experience that he wouldn't give up until she gave in. She lamented her lot in life even more now, and heaved a heavy though unnecessary sigh.

"You're right." She raised her hand to hold her temple with a thumb and middle finger. "I'm sorry. I don't even know why I tried to hide it from you." Old habits died hard, and while that was true, what she had to say next was a total, complete lie:

"I had a run in with a Hunter a week ago." The last Hunter run in she had was over a month ago, and even then she escaped it mostly unscathed. She also had no injuries on her; at the surface level, under her dress and now the poncho, she seemed fit as a fiddle. I'm mostly healed, but...they leave me so jumpy, you know?"

Bittiface

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:35 am
"Hunters.." Mot murmured, lowering his eyes to the floor. He hadn't needed to worry about them so much since leaving Amity. He'd forgotten they were even a problem. A bad dream from high school, that's all they'd been. A terrible, horrible nightmare.

"Amrita... how much longer do you plan to stay at Amity? It's dangerous." He was stern and worried, his gaze once again fixed on Amrita's one eye.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff