Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
If Itachi didn't kill... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Yes, I feel well today. Thank you for asking.
  Well? Where? I just ate a bunch of Wasabi and I need a drink desperately!
View Results

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:10 pm
He'd probably be a crappy ninja, since Itachi was his motivation sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:48 pm
he'd still be strong, but he wouldn't want so much power. plus, he wouldn't be all grumpy and stuff. maybe he'll actually be a party animal  

pinoyidol2006

Mrs Max Slasher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:23 pm
If Itachi didnt kill it would build up inside of him and he would eventually explode, this would make several fangirls and fanboys O.o' very sad....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:05 pm
He'd definately be brighter. More... I dunno, normal.  

wolfsbanemoon

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:41 pm
Yeah. Well, people said that Sasuke would smile more right? Well...
User Image

Mind the green. A classmate splat green paint on it by accident. I don't have photoshop either sweatdrop and this is my friend's scanner.

Tis a horrible artist. (YEAH I DREW IT WITH PENCIL AND PAPER.)

Actually, on the back of it, it has Naruto and Neji talking about what would happen if Sasuke's clan wasn't killed. But that side sucks so I don't want to submit it. =)

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:52 pm
I think Sasuke would lead a happy life and begin dating someone, because he wouldn't have to go looking for revenge all the time.  

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

~the Love Goddess

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:39 am
JhonnyRaincloud: Wow! I love that picture! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! ^^ heart

Anyways... *cough* Yes, he might have been a more normal child. He would have had more time for friends, and likely wouldn't have been as depressed. He would still be training like crazy because he wants to be as good a ninja as his brother, and wishes to make his father proud. Actually... he might be more like Naruto if his family wasn't killed. Happy, determined, and friendly...

...And maybe a player. I mean, he's got all these girls wanting to go out with him. If he was more open, and friendly... he might consider having a girlfriend. (Or many... Ooh, heartbreaker!) mrgreen

Then Naruto would end up being his rival again, perhaps. eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:56 am
i think he would be happy...but then i think it would be kinda boring  

DarkGaara5

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:18 pm
Yes...it would be boring...no more hearts of fangirls for me to break. gonk

@~the Love Goddess:: ...Really? I thought it sucked...Warm and Fuzzy? Surely, that didn't make Neji or Naruto feel that way. xD Thanks for the compliment. =3 *Hugs you*

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:23 pm
i think that itachi would open a cosplay shop like ayame in fruba, and sasuke would be trying to not cosplay, as itachi would want to dress him up all the time. in the firlly boy blue tye of thing.  

jingko

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:34 am
Sasuke would still have been the best in his class because of Itachi's success in the Academy so Sasuke would try to live up to his standards. He may not be as strong as he is now as he would have no real drive to become stronger than he had too. Naruto would still see Sasuke as a rival because their 'relationship' wouldn't really change much

As for Sakura, she may have a bit more luck with the love of her life as he wouldn't be so single minded

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:17 am
He'd feel left behind because he dindt get to graduate early and he'll be the one to kill the clan to prove his might
or something like that  

Reso Miso Soup

jebwashere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:27 pm
excuse my lanfuage but sasuke was a little b***h before itachi killed the clan all "omg i h8 everything and i wanna be better than my brother" so yea not much would have changed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:14 pm
If Itachi did't do what he did Naruto the show would be boring..

And Sasuke would be normal?? lol as Normal a ninja gets..  

RikuXdeath

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:32 pm
to be honest I already have my doubts that Itachi DID kill his clan.

I get that he's a prodigy and all, but HOW did he kill his whole clan ALONE? HOW? he can only use the Mangekyou sharingan like 3 or so times a DAY. then on top of that he was fighting a clan that POLICED OTHER NINJA CLANS. even if he was a prodigy, at the age of...17? he is NOT trained enough to take out a clan of ninja POLICE on his own (many of whom had way more experience than him and way more training). sorry it just doesnt work.
so it either points to some Naruto-style use of the kage bunshin or he had an acomplice. biggrin  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff