Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Have A Plant... or Three (Hollandaise & False) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:43 pm
She didn't even have to pat twice, Sharpie was in her lap in a blink purring happily rolling over to expose his belly, letting the ghoul pet and rub to her hearts content, he need not say anything else he was in his happy place.

"Suite yourself, don't complain if he soaks your clothes in ink though, he's more ink demon then cat some days." Finally he took the pamphlet giving it a glance over before catching the faintest shift in her eyes. "Depends, I've practices and had reason to learn it.... you just did it for fun? Recently even?" He was indeed curious how she picked it up so easily.

"Most creeple do, I don't. I've always been a bit... messy," he shrugged, "I have a lot of things I like to work on and all at the same time. One day it's this," he tapped a book pile on his left. "The next day it's that." He pointed towards a large scroll hanging on the wall a series of human figures drawn on it, each with different tribal markings and foreign words and symbols etched into their flesh. "And some day's it's just making smoke bombs to use for tormenting friends and first years." Never mind he was still a first year who skipped class a lot.

Finally he offered her his hand, "False, the cat-"

"Sharpie!"

The reaper just rolled his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:09 pm
Hollandaise began petting Sharpie with a pleased trill, even bending her face down to nuzzle his fur. She shot False a glance. "My clothes have been soaked in... more viscous things than ink. I assure you; I will be fine or simply steal some of your clothing. You would not allow a ghoul to go unclothed, would you?" Her eyes seemed to reflect the candlelight a bit. She wondered if his hair felt like fur or if he had interesting teeth.

Instead of saying these things, she continued to pet Sharpie. "I stumbled across a class that taught the basics of lock-picking when I first arrived. And then I... simply picked the locks of places I wished to go. It is not a hard thing to do. My friend had this dorm room - full of the most beautiful plants and I would go in there to sleep on her bed. But," she added sadly. "She is not my friend anymore." She swallowed once, heavily.

"False? As in... untrue? False and Sharpie." She rolled their names around on her tongue, inserting creak and the sound of wind as it pleased her. "Falpie."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:27 pm
Sharpie rolled about bumping his face against the ghoul churring softly as he did so. A few splotches of ink where his paws batted at her clothes nothing serious but it was clear the cat didn't mind causing trouble.

False meanwhile stifled a laugh, "Worse then ink? Do I even want to ask what it was?" His grin was wide and playful, much like the Cheshire like grin Sharpie made. "As for unclothed.... maybe for a moment so I could take a peak?"

False meanwhile moved back to his chair flopping down atop the blankets watching her pet at Sharpie as they spoke, "Well that's rather straight forward, I picked it up on the streets for less then good reasons, useful skill though." A frown crossed his face, "Well how did that happen if you don't mind me asking?" He paused sitting up a bit, "Yes, False like a lie, untrue, that is my name last name Deity. The cats name is Sharpie Fate." He frowned at the nick name, "Seperate names, we aren't one person thank you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:21 pm
She giggled at Sharpie's antics. "Slime-" she said in a sing-song voice. "I thought it would ruin my dress, but it did not." She leaned down again to nuzzle her nose briefly with Sharpie's.

"A peek at what? The unclothed form is similar enough to the clothed one, I should think. Hmph." With that, she shuffled Sharpie off of her lap and stood, weaving her way to the chair. It was large, but not large enough, so she perched on the arm. "You had the audacity to become so tall - I had a crick in my neck." She said by way of explanation. Belatedly, she realized Sharpie would have a harder time crawling in her lap in this position and frowned.

"But I cannot have Sharpie here," Hollandaise said, as if it were all False's fault. "False Fate and Sharpie Deity." She smiled serenely at False, happy that she could almost look down on him from this perch, unsteady as it was. "So why did you learn to lock-pick then? You cannot just be so vague about it all. And... I did some things my friend did not like, then she kissed me and said she ... never wished to see me again." A soft sigh trickled out of her mouth.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:04 pm
"Ugh, slime is the worst. Muck and ilk from the swamp is like that." Sharpie meanwhile licked at the ghouls nose for a moment as False shivered at the idea of slime.

"I guess you're right, but I do enjoy the naked form a bit more then clothed. Softer on the fingers you know?" Shifting over he made room for her to perch on the arm of the chair. "I was made this way, and you as you are. I see nothing wrong with that." Sharpie meanwhile paced at the bottom of the chair frowning, he lost his lap!

Tiny claws batted at the chair as he begged to be lifted, False meanwhile nudged Sharpie to the side with a single foot and a hushing sound. "Little backwards, but close enough." A lazy arm wrapping around her waist keeping her secure on the chair.

"To get food, money, freedom. All of it was important to me so I had to learn to break a few rules." He grinned wide, "Fun times yeah?" He paused for a moment raising an eyebrow, "Odd way to end a friendship..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:58 am
"Mhmm," she said absently. "-the slime was from a boil, too." She rubbed at an ink spot on her dress."It's too cold to go about unclothed, regardless of whether you think creeple should go about nude to show off whatever natural assets they have or not." Not that Hollandaise's dress was made for warmth. The idea of putting on thick layers of clothing was somehow abhorrent to her - what if she needed to move quickly or something?

She tensed at his arm before realizing he was only keeping her from wobbling about everywhere. Rolling her shoulders, she wriggled her fingers into her hair, freeing the long mass to drop down behind his arm. "I do not know. Perhaps all friendships end in kisses." She thought of Mathias and how angry he had been. She thought of Deszeld and how although she'd sent a plant, Hollandaise had never felt bold enough to go into her room and wait like she had before. "It seems sadly logical." Or that Hollandaise was such a screw-up that all hrer friendships would eventual;ly end.

She looked at him in surprise, kicking her feet against the chair. Her legs were sadly not long enough to quite reach the ground. Idly, her hand went up to stroke the leaves that grew across her arms. "Are you saying you were a thief? Of what? Why?" A particularly enthusiastic kick had her flinging out a hand onto his shoulder to catch herself. Hollandaise paused and squeezed said shoulder a few times before frowning. "Why are you extraordinarily hot?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:20 pm
False cackled just a little, "A boil slimed on you eh?" He chuckled a bit more and leaned back in the chair with ease relaxing as the ghoul questioned him from her new perch. "It's never too cold, I'm not cold but then again I don't have that issue." Shifting a bit he shrugged, "I like the naked form is that a bad thing? Some people like to see it more then others."

Again his arm shifted to catch her should the tensing cause her to spill over, after all she had her back facing a desk and the last thing he needed was to clean blood out of his floor. "Most end quietly or bitterly, I'm not sure, it depends on the creeple involved." Watching her he cocked his head a bit, "So it seems logical to have ended it with a kiss then? Well that seems fine if that's how you felt."

"I was a bit of a thief, my family didn't like me I didn't like them. So I left and stole what I needed to get by." It was a simple answer, his arm lashing out catching her tugging her back in as she caught him. A slow smile spreading across his lips as he raised his other hand waving it out to the side fingers slowing uncurling as the sparks of fire burst to life in a spinning little orb above his palm.

"Because I'm a pyromancer dear."

At that very moment Sharpie darted towards the wall jumping up, bouncing from the wall to the reapers shoulder, the moment he made contact the ball of fire shifted from a tennis ball to the size of a small melon crackling and flickering with life.

"I'm the spark," the boil said with a grin, "And I'm the fuel that feeds the flame." Added the cat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:54 pm
"Naked is not bad, necessarily. I simply find myself too cold to go without. You, of course, are free to gallivant in whatever state of undress you chose." She waved her hand dismissively. When he drew her back up onto the chair, she went without protest, staring at him with suspicious eyes. Hollandaise opened her mouth to ask about his thief life - she wanted to know the whys and hows of his family. The idea of leaving because he 'didn't like it'... was so utterly foreign to her that she simply blinked a few times. The warder wanted nothing more than to be enough for her 'family'.

Then there was fire. She stiffened and let out a very small, very alarmed noise. Hollandaise was unfortunate flammable. Slowly, she tried to lean away from him. "That is very... bright and impressive. F-fire is... uh, fine. Just... do notsetmeonfire, please." It was a very gorgeous display, if she could view it objectively. But she was, essentially a tree. And trees burned. In the light of the flames, she shivered. It really was not fair that he did not get cold.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:31 pm
"Wrap in a blanket then, still mostly naked but kind of comfortable still against the chill." The gape of her mouth implied she wished to speak but he was already into the show, fire dancing around his palm as he slowly squeezed his fist shut the flames vanishing in a drift of smoke.

"Don't worry I won't burn you up unless you deserve it and I've decided your okay so no burning. Just no breaking into my room unless you want to run the risk of accidental combustion. Deal?" Some how during all of this Sharpie leaped back into the ghouls lap, warm, fluffy, and purring away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:50 am
"I would never deserve burning," she said a trifle huffily. "If I come in while you are not here, then you cannot set me aflame. Or while you are asleep and do not wake." She stared at him as though he had just issued her a challenge. And to her, he kind of had. Hollandaise was the unfortunate type of ghoul that, when told not to do something, did it anyway, even if she had desire to do it previously. She petted Sharpie vigorously.

Suddenly, she leaned forward and shooed Sharpie off of her lap. The Warder stood and stretched briefly. The chair's arm was not comfortable in the least. Golden eyes narrowed at False, deep in thought. Was the chair big enough? "...if he scooted over," she muttered, pulling down on the hem of her dress. Maybe this particular Merry-castoff was a hair too short on her. Suddenly, she turned around and sat down on the floor again, pressing her back up against his legs. She tilted her head back to stare at him.

"Why did you dislike your family?" She asked curiously. Slowly, Hollandaise began to warm up a little bit. She sighed again. "It is entirely unfair that you exude heat. Even with a blanket, my room is too cold. You are tall and warm, but not green and likely do not have interesting teeth... do you?" Her eyes stared intently at him, trying to see if he were more interesting than he looked.

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:12 pm
"You say that now but if you aren't careful you might get one by accident. Pyromancy is just as dangerous to the person it's pointed at, as it is to the people around me and myself." The singed clothes hinted well enough at that. Waving his hand he dismissed her little joking threat. He wasn't aware just how serious she was about trying to sneak back in.

Sharpie of course objected to the shooing hopping off with a huff and a puff scampering off to hide under the desks again doing whatever it was the feline creature decided to do. Raising an eyebrow False went to respond about what she meant by scooting before she slumped down and rested against his legs. The ambient heat radiating against her back as she took a seat.

"Well. I dislike them because they expect a perfect child which I never was, it was rules, yelling, being treated like a thing less then a person so I was done with it and left. Maybe I was terrible, maybe I deserved it, I don't care I didn't like it so I left." Settling back in his chair he reached for his desk swatting around before pulling a rolled piece of paper to himself, stuffed with golden grass he lit it with a finger puffing lazily as Holly lamented the cold of her room.

"I am tall indeed, very warm, I'm always warm, if I'm cold I'm probably dead or dying." He took another drag before leaning forward to look down at the ghoul almost nose to nose, a curtain of flowing red hair, singed and burnt in places, soft in others hanging around them as he grinned for her to see his teeth, not sharp, but two clear canines that where just ever so slightly predatory. "You tell me dear."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:49 pm
Hollandaise was a little sad at the loss of Sharpie on her lap, but False's heat made up for it. She wriggled her toes. Of all things, she did not expect him to bend down so close. The smell of smoke clung to him. It wasn't bad, actually it was quite pleasant, just kind of... dangerous. Fire burned wood and where there was smoke, there was fire. His canines glinted. Not as impressive or predatory as those she'd seen before, she thought. Hollandaise wondered if all reapers were like this. She wrinkled her nose.

Reaching both hands up, one touched his hair (because it looked soft and it was there and she was curious). Her long fingers rubbed against the ssstrands of fiery hair. The other snaked in between them to poke his teeth, wondering if they were terribly sharp. She made a soft humming noise as she looked.

"As long as you are happy now, I suppose leaving your family is alright. What are you smoking?"

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:06 am
False didn't move from his spot, still leaning over her as her fingers moved upward, tangling in his hair and another just against his lips. He moved ever so slightly biting at her finger tip, a puff of smoke rolling about between them.

"Very happy. And mostly free." He paused pulling the cigar from his mouth carefully passing it down to her. "Half-Moon Grass... it comes from a place similar to my home town, it's said to have healing effects, relaxing, some people eat it, some smoke it, others brew potions with it."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:47 am
She pulled her finger back as he bit at her, scowling. "I am not edible in that manner, False." There had been a lot of talk on Critter lately about eating and biting and biting not meant for eating. It was all confusing. Hollandaise did not actually think he would even try to eat her - reapers were not known for devouring large things.

"Healing effects? But you do not look hurt." Still, she took the cigar from his hand, leaving both his teeth and hair alone for now. Mimicking him, she put it to her mouth and sucked in a deep breath. ...And shot upright again as she promptly choked. Doubling over in a coughing fit, she waved the cigar back at him. "Why-" cough. "-what..." cough, cough. "Am I going to die?" It was a rather melo-dramatic question, even for Hollandaise.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:34 pm
"It's not about being edible it's about the pleasure of being nipped at. Some people find it appealing some don't, what about you?"

Slowly he sat up as she took the cigar resting on the chair again as she fumbled about it, "It's not for healing for me, it's for the taste, the feeling of something burning and warm that I enjoy. Each grass taste different as it ages." Leaning over again he nudged her forward with one leg and gave her back a few slaps to cough out the smoke. "No you won't die but you might find it uncomfortable the first few times you try."

The Semblance of Unity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces