Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Setsuko took back his MP3 and placed it back to his pocket. "Singing them would be a dream. What you hear right now is just an illusion." He stopped amplifying his voice, "This..." he whispered then amplified it back to hearing volume. "... is my true voice. That's why I'm looking for people to sing them for me." He smiled with sad eyes. This had always been his problem ever since. He was lucky enough that he had been blessed with other powers or else he might die of self-loathing. "Would you do me the honors of singing my songs?" He as if he was begging her to sing.

CelestialKeyHolderNatsumi

$ 824.00 :Monies
                                                                  Natsumi and her wolf? :Company
                                                                  It's complicated :Status
                                                                  Maybe she has other talents :Thoughts
                                                                  [x] razz laylist
                                                                  That's fine ^^:Out Of oCtaves

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natsumi Sayako Mitzuki * Umi
❆ Nova ❆
❆ 1000 Words ❆
❆ Yin and Yang ❆
❆ Tattoo ❆

❅═━❅━═❅═━ ❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═ ❅═━❅━═❅═━❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅
Umi bit her lip and thought about it for a minute. She felt bad for him, really. She couldn't imagine not being able to sing her own songs. Even more so since they where such beautiful songs. It would be a shame to ad no voice to them right? "Sure, Setsuko, I'll sing your songs for you. After all it would be a shame to let such beautiful music go to waste.", she said sweetly. She held her hand out to him to seal the deal. She had made up her mind and would be honord to sing some of his songs.
❅═━❅━═❅═━ ❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═ ❅═━❅━═❅═━❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅

Money: $700.00
Company: Nova and Setsuko
Thoughts: Lets put a voice to this beautiful songs.
Out of Crystals: I always forget how heckit and time comsuming Christmas time can be...

Boracay Rum

Skyes_Mule

High-functioning Detective

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Setsuko smiled and took her hand, giving it a little squeeze as he shook it. “Thank you.” Finally, he got to find another talent. Ichigo may be his lucky charm if this turns out well maybe he could even convince them to be in the same album. Keeping her hand in his, he then took out his wallet and handed her his calling card. It was not fancy but it had his address and contact information there since he uses his house as his own office. “I’m sorry to cut out conversation short but I’m afraid I have another appointment to go to. Let me know when you’re free so I can squeeze you in, okay?” With that he gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek out of pure excitement and forgotten that he had just promised to control himself. Oooops! ”I’ll be expecting your call.” was his last words and waved her and her pet goodbye.

Taking out his phone he rang Ichigo’s number, he has good news to tell. The problem is if she would be happy with it. Or rather would she be happy for him. He promised to be honest so honest he will be. If she was to pick up he would say something along the lines. ”Ichi? It’s me Setsu. Would it be fine to come over at your place tonight? I’ve got something to tell you.”

Lady Sonnet

Yes! Another talent! :Thoughts
                                                                  [x] razz laylist
                                                                  I've been caught in the xmas rush as well lol :Out Of oCtaves
                                                                  Time for the twins to meet?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo didn't pick up due to her wanting to get home and start working on dinner. She simply responded with a text saying: Sorry, I've been busy taking care of business. Can stop by later when you can. That was it. It was pretty straightforward.

Boracay Rum

Current Theme: I love you~
Account: $1,495

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Skyes_Mule

High-functioning Detective

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natsumi Sayako Mitzuki * Umi
❆ Nova ❆
❆ 1000 Words ❆
❆ Yin and Yang ❆
❆ Tattoo ❆

Umi blinked confused when he kissed her cheek. He chuckled to herself as she watched him leave. He was a strange one that was for sure. Just by saying yes to a singing job she had seemed to make his day. Though she did enjoy his passion for his music. It was rare to find someone like that now.

She packed her things away thinking of what to do next. She sighed and shrugged. "Well, Nova dear friend what shall we get into?", she asked as they left the park.

Money: $700.00
Company: Nova
Thoughts: Now what?
Out of Crystals: I I can't wait. When and where?

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Unfortunately, instead of hearing her lovely voice he received a message from her instead. Still he was happy he got a reply from her. Red was still not responding so might as well deal with things he can right now. 'I'll be right over in a few minutes'

[exits to Ai's residence]

Lady Sonnet

Yes! Another talent! :Thoughts
                                                                  [x] razz laylist
                                                                  I've been caught in the xmas rush as well lol :Out Of oCtaves
                                                                  Time for the twins to meet?

Ochachacha

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:29 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ①④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:10 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

"Ummm.." She mumbled when he asked her if she knew what she was talking about. Even if she didn't, it should be OK, right? Ah, she really is stupid towards some situations, this being one of them. She watched him take a few deep breaths, had she said something embarrassing? Finally taking his hand, she nodded as Seth said 'let's go'. There was a smile on her face all the way to the park, and she was so happy to be next to him right now. "This place is pretty.." There were so many trees, and the whole place just vomited 'romance'.

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Outfit |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: Just decided to post here to kinda speed it up

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:46 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He sighed as he proceeds to gaze at her. The pair of golden eyes locked onto her as he smiled, the golden pupils revealing all sorts of emotions he feels towards her. Such soft gaze meant for none other than she. "Yeah." he answered, eyes still fixed onto her as he spoke. The male could care less about the scenery in the park, he's focused onto the girl that he thought was far more amazing than thr scenery could ever be. His attention is completely given to the little midget walking hand in hand along side him. Closing his eyes, he pulled her hand closer to his face and he proceeds to plant a kiss on the back of her hand. It was soft to the touch, it felt almost fragile. Looking away, he smiled as he toon a deep breath. The air at night was fresh but it was cold out. Did he make a mistake to take a stroll late at night? Thought the red head as he looked back towards his companion. "You feeling cold?" he asked, instinctively pulling her a little closer to him as he proceeds to provide warmth. He took a seat by the park bench and took a short while to take in the amazing scenery of the park. How intriguing. He kept quiet and closed his eyes as he recalled some peaceful memories.

"When we first met, I never thought you would stick around with me for the whole day. I still wonder what it would be like if I hadn't bumped into you." said the red head as he cringed his eyebrows. "Suddenly having some little midget barge into my life and messing it up was certainly no fun experience for me." Seth laughed as he recalled her nagging and how she kept complaining about her worries. It was certainly frustrating to listen to but it showed that she cared for him. Feeling content, he held her hand a little tighter and placed her hand against his chest where his heart lies, heart rate increasing once again. "It beats for you." he mumbled to himself with a quiet tone of voice.

"I know it's probably not the best thing to ask but, stay.. with me tonight?" He looked over towards her with a softened gaze. "Please?" his voice filled eith innocence as he pleaded, almost like a kid who's demanding for candies. Shaking his head slightly, he sighed. "I won't do anything to you if you're worried about that, I just.. want to see your face when I wake up. I promise I won't walk in on you showering." said the male as he started to snicker to himself. He felt bad for walking in on her but just be thinking of what her reaction was like made him laugh.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:31 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina continued to look about the park, completely unaware that Seth was watching her. Only when he kissed her hand was she looked at him with a blush. Her hand and face felt warm as the rest of her body felt cool. Her heart swelled as she was pulled closer to his side, and she smiled at how warm he was. Rina stood in front of him, her eyes had a dreamy look in the them. A few giggles came out when he spoke, and she gave him a playful little slap on his shoulder at the last thing he said. "Well, walking around with a quiet giant whose height you envied wasn't the funnest thing in the world either." She said playfully, and remembered the day that they met. She never would have realized she would have been so happy for that day, so glad he bumped into her. Her face flushed again when his grip tightened and placed her hand over his heart. She was in a complete state of reverie when he spoke quietly, no way this was real! It must be a dream! She didn't want to wake up if it was, she wanted it to last forever.

Sitting down next to him, she cuddled into his side, a smile and blush on her face. Another set of giggles popped from her mouth, and she hugged his arm and lifted her legs up onto the bench. "I want to stay with you tonight." She wasn't worried about anything. She knew he wouldn't do anything to her, though she slightly didn't know what he meant by that, she trusted him. And she would certainly love to wake up and see his face in the morning. It seems like she's not gonna sleep in her house again for a while. Giving a content sigh, she looked up at him with dreamy eyes, everything was so completely perfect right now. Leaning up, she motioned that she wanted a kiss. She felt so happy and loved at the moment, and wanted time to stop just so she could savor the completely.

Profile |❦| Outfit |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Very Happy & Lovey-Dovey |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: I loved that last post emotion_kirakira

sorry for any extra quotes
Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:33 am

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

User Image

Mood: Worried, Slightly Jealous | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He laughed at her witty little response, placing an arm around her as she scooted closer to his side, smiling slightly at the adorable side of her. "I'm not a giant, you're just really tiny, is all." he snickered at her height once again. He took off his jacket and covered her, pulling her slightly closer as the wind picked up. "Next time, let me know when you're cold." said the redhead worriedly as his arm tightened around her, as if he's clinging onto her for his dear life. The thought of her getting sick made him frown. Even worse, the thought of that 'blonde guy whatever his name was' taking care of Rina made him frown even more, almost to the point of scowling. He held onto her with his other free hand possessively, speaking in quite the unpleasant tone. "Well, I'll take care of you even if you fall sick. I'm not letting that blondie get anywhere near you." he pouted, nuzzling his face into her head as he felt slightly displeased with how close Jason had gotten to her back at the nightclub. He opened his eyes and looked at her once again, brushing her loose strands away from her face, he planted a small kiss on her forehead, then another one on her nose.

He gazed at her then laughed at her little comment, "I don't like being alone now. You've been causing me quite a lot of problems, changing my way of living and such." he sighed as he thought about his previous lifestyle when his mother was alive. Everything's reverting back to his past where he had lived with another person, with his mother to be precise. He used to prefer to pass his time by sleeping and now he doesn't like being alone anymore after he had met Rina. He closed in on her, noticing that she had tilted her head up towards him, he smiled and gently placed his lips against hers once again. His fingers brushed through her hair, pulling her slightly closer. Moments had passed and he finally pulled away from her, placing his forehead against hers. "What do I do?" he asked, looking at her with a worried expression.

"I think I'm starting to get attached to you. A lot."

OOC: Hahah, which part of it? OH AND HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE 190+CM I SWEAR I MADE A MISCALCULATION- //sobs But now I'm grateful I made that mistake- a midget and a giant pairing HAHAHAHHAHA
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:16 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

She pouted when he said he wasn't a giant, he certainly was one to her. "You are one to me." Relaxing against him, she blushed when he put his jacket on her. Nodding, she smiled when he held onto her a bit tighter. Even though Rina quite pleased with what he had said, she was still worried. What about Jason? He's her friend, even through what happened tonight. This is gonna become a problem for her, isn't it? It felt a bit ticklish to have him nuzzle against her like that, but she suppressed her laughter. She was very tempted to kiss him as he kissed her forhead and nose, but instead, giggled when he did.

She's been changing the way he lives? That's not so surprising, ever since she met him, he's been slowly opening up to people. She can slightly say that the same thing has been happening to her as well, she's been wanting to spend long periods of time with him and finds it hard to leave his side. She really needs to tell her parents about this before they get anymore serious! Oh no, her mom's gonna be fantasizing about her going through that jungle, but Rina's really unsure of going. She was taken back to reality when Seth kissed her, and blushed when he pulled her closer. He's getting attached to her? Well, the answer to that is kinda simple isn't it?

"Stay with me."

She grabbed his hand and looked up at him reassuringly, and nuzzled into chest. As if she was letting him know everything would be OK.

Profile |❦| Outfit |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Lovey-Dovey |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: The whole thing emotion_kirakira AND WAIT YOU NEVER NOTICED THAT YOU MADE HIM THAT TALL, its still so cute anyway tho

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:23 am

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

"I don't want to. I don't want to look as if I'm walking with a kid, I'm not interested in *****> he chuckled, his expression soon softened into a genuine smile after hearing her words. He wrapped his free arm around her as he held her hand tightly with the other. Feeling her head against his chest, he pulled her in slightly closer and this time, he didn't flinch from her touch. "That-" He hesitated a little, giving what she said a little thought before sighing and agreeing to what she had said. "Don't leave, then." he answered, closing in on her face, aligning his face directly in front of hers as he spoke. He still feared that she might ebd up leaving him one day or that he might just chicken out of this relationship they're having. Such a coward he is. His hands quivered slightly and he held on to her hand tighter, grinning mischievously as he stared into her eyes. "Should we head back? It's getting late and I want to rest. With you beside me, that is." he said, once again shifting his gaze as he said those embarrassing words.

"You can shower at my place if you want to. Why don't you wear my shirt again. You looked adorable." said the red head, quite unaware about how shameless his comment had sounded to others. This dense fella- has no shame, that's for sure. Standing up, he groaned as he calculated the distance he has to walk to reach home. They're currently in uptown and they have to walk all the way back to Etoile. Quite an unpleasant feeling. He walked on without her, soon stopping with his back faced towards her and holding his hand out behind him, gesturing for her to hold it. He scratched his cheek awkwardly with his free hand as he looked away.

"This is starting to scare me." he made a comment on how he felt, unaware that he had spoken his thoughts out loud.

OOC: BUT IT'S SO CHEESY- OTL AND YES, I MADE A MISTAKE. I PLANNED ON HAVING HIM AROUND 180+CM BUT HE SHOT UP TO ALMOST TWO METRES. WELL CLOSE ENOUGH- //SOBS
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina gave him an angry little pout at what he first said, and even puffed her cheeks up a little. It was soon replaced by a blush as he pulled her in and she could hear his heartbeat. She was listening to its peaceful beat as he agreed to what she said. "I won't." A happy tone ringing in her voice as she said this, looking straight at him as he was doing to her. Rina held his hand as she felt it shake, and wondered what was wrong, but as she continued to look at him, he just started smiling. She was going to answer his question verbally, but as soon as he finished speaking, she was reduced to a nodding mess. She just continued to nod as if she was a broken record that kept on repeating. When did he start saying such embarrassing things? Didn't that stuff make him flustered or something?! She fiddled with her hands until Seth had stood up, leaving her on the bench. After waiting for her blush to die down a bit, she got up after a few seconds, and grabbed his hand. Even though Etoile was really far away, it didn't matter how long the distance; as long as she got to walk with him. She was a bit surprised at what he said as they were walking, she didn't understand. "What's scaring you?" Was it her, or the relationship? Or the fact that a lot of things in his life would change now that he was getting in one? They're going through this together, he should have nothing to be scared of.

Profile |❦| Outfit |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Happy & Confused |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: IT WAS THE FIRST THING I NOTICED AND LOVED ABOUT HIM CAUSE IT MAKES IT SO CUTE

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:02 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ①⑤тн