Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:45 pm
bullterrierlove
Man oh man, Meep. Would you be interested in an rp between Yehl and my Otieno? He doesn't enjoy stealing things from others, but I do believe he has a few gems that he travels with. Which, if he saw that Yehl had an interest in them, he would try his hardest to put up a good fight and play keep away. uwu May give a bit of chase. Yet, in the end, he wouldn't care if he lost the jewels. The fight is more important to him than any trinket.

Heeh, sounds fun! I would love that. She's not likely to snatch them immediately, more likely to take note of them and try to sneak them while he's sleeping.

Tanakako
Awesome! I can try and start an rp soon if you like.

That would be excellent!

Velveteen Angel

I feel like he has descendants everywhere xDD

She only needs 1 RP to be good to breed, so I could start something for them? C: (Or will be using staff credits for his requirements?)

This is true. XD

He has RPs built up, so RP would be great!

Zingling
Hey Meep,

I have one other Gent that could possibly fit the bill for Tolu's fling. Meet Ardant, a Shuko of the Nergui pride. Being a spy for the Nergui means Ardant is smart, charismatic and absolutely vicious. He is well versed in fighting and uses everything he can against another, this includes but isn't limited to poisoning, manipulation of entire family members or even clans to slaying a "best friend" that no longer served a purpose for him. Ardant is the shadow in a court, taking up position beside kings and queens as he awaits the right moment for them to fall.

Ooouh. He would work very, very well, I think! Vicious and smart is certainly appealing to Tolu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:10 pm
Meepfur

Awesoooome, Well I believe Ardant has one current RP, shall I start a RP for them or would you be interested in AIM RP?  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:14 pm
Zingling
Awesoooome, Well I believe Ardant has one current RP, shall I start a RP for them or would you be interested in AIM RP?

Regular RP would be best, if that's okay with you! biggrin I'm not on AIM much at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:42 am
User Image
I def need to get Jahy RP for Kaet :3 She needs someone to work with!

User Image
A sum as of yet doesn't have much of a plot, and I'd love to apprentice her to your Yehl! If you'd like that is -w-

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:54 pm
Meepfur

Ahhh, okay! ;u; That works. He'd probably wake up and be a tad groggy. But still, he'd be raring for a scuffle uwu

Do you want me to start it? ;u;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:55 pm
bullterrierlove
Ahhh, okay! ;u; That works. He'd probably wake up and be a tad groggy. But still, he'd be raring for a scuffle uwu

Do you want me to start it? ;u;

If you could, that would be amaaazing. <3 Or I could, but it would probably take several days. XD

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
User Image
I def need to get Jahy RP for Kaet :3 She needs someone to work with!

User Image
A sum as of yet doesn't have much of a plot, and I'd love to apprentice her to your Yehl! If you'd like that is -w-

Yes please, to both! Would you prefer Asil or Ahlaq to play with Kaet?  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

i have Rusul that can rp with any of your Jahy member(s)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:09 am
Hi!

I'm wondering if you'd like to roleplay Amagada and Agatanai?
Am actually hoping for several ones throughout his life but right now, maybe a bit of a backlog to when he was a kit?
During maybe... a lesson/instruction? And he attempts to leave early/very fidgety/ect.

I'm going to write out more points... I think it'll really build his history and character, getting the backlogs. ; v; And tighten his bonds.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas