Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:36 am
CaliWolfe
A Whole Lotta Lovin... For Maji!
Image: User Image
Name: Sundai
Where does he call home?: Rogue lands
Tell us about him: Sundai is calm and cool. He doesn't get why he's sister is all hyped up for. Besides from that he has a fascination for bugs and insects, proudly showing off new ones that he manages to find to his less-than-impressed sister. He's considerably more mature than Kohi and dabbles in healing medicines for her sake alone. He's loyal and braver than he thinks.
Is he looking for a fling or a mate?: Either. He'd be okay with staying in her pride or leaving after the cubs are old enough to take care of themselves. He travels with his sister.
How many RPs does he have completed?: 5

I would really like Maji to meet this boy. I can't say if she'll fling with him after all, but I think they would make good friends at the very least. Let me know if you are okay with this, and I'll set up a rp! I'm planning on naming it "Bug Off", but meant in the sense of something like a "bake off"... cause Maji is gonna be terribly curious and intrigued by his bug fascination, and would be happy to look at and talk insects!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:42 am
Talencia
CaliWolfe
A Whole Lotta Lovin... For Maji!
Name: Sundai
Where does he call home?: Rogue lands
Tell us about him: Sundai is calm and cool. He doesn't get why he's sister is all hyped up for. Besides from that he has a fascination for bugs and insects, proudly showing off new ones that he manages to find to his less-than-impressed sister. He's considerably more mature than Kohi and dabbles in healing medicines for her sake alone. He's loyal and braver than he thinks.
Is he looking for a fling or a mate?: Either. He'd be okay with staying in her pride or leaving after the cubs are old enough to take care of themselves. He travels with his sister.
How many RPs does he have completed?: 5

I would really like Maji to meet this boy. I can't say if she'll fling with him after all, but I think they would make good friends at the very least. Let me know if you are okay with this, and I'll set up a rp! I'm planning on naming it "Bug Off", but meant in the sense of something like a "bake off"... cause Maji is gonna be terribly curious and intrigued by his bug fascination, and would be happy to look at and talk insects!

Sure, I'd be completely fine that! Sundai needs more friends to talk with about bugs anyways, since his sister doesn't like them at all. :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:03 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:05 am
A Whole Lotta Lovin... For Sasta!
Name: Vappu
Where does she call home?: Sikukuu (but she wanders as part of her job)
Tell us about her: Vappu is cheerful and friendly, and loves inviting others to the Demani parties. Spring is the season closest to her heart, but she likes to help during the other seasons too.
Is she looking for a fling or a mate?: Fling
How many RPs does she have completed?: 3  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:55 am
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff