Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Shelf Life [Ollie x Borr] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:52 pm
Borr looked rapt, waiting, his lips pressed in a line under his bushy facial hair.

Ollie's response wasn't exactly what he was looking for.

"You don't know!?" One broad hand lightly clapped down on the table top before he waved. "Another sip."

and be blue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:55 pm
The combination of Borr's bass and the slap of a hand against the table actually made Ollie jump -- not quite sloshing ale all over his hands and front, but that only because he was quick enough to right it again. Almost instinctively, he took another sip.

This time it was a long one, which left some on his lip to be licked away as he set the mug back down. He still looked uncertain, but now he read what was supposed to be happening here.

"It's good?" It lilted, not exactly a question. Appealing. And not exactly a lie, either, even if there were things Ollie would have preferred more.

iloveyoudie

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:35 pm
"Mmm.." The large man rumbled though it was unclear if it was pleased or not.

"We'll work on it." He finally decided aloud and gave Ollie a mighty pat on the back before he finally stopped hovering and moved to poke at the fire.

"So what do you do around here son?" His shaggy head turned, hoping the younger man wouldn't immediately abandon his mug. "I'm only recently returned."

and be blue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:20 pm
"Me too." Ollie held onto the drink, at least -- both hands wrapped tightly around it, elbows coming in to settle on the bartop and head tipped to one side. It was not a polite sort of posture, and Lala probably would have whacked him for it, but Ollie at least looked comfortable.

After a moment, he tried another sip, thoughtful. It was improving.

"I'm still getting used to it. So many people around."

iloveyoudie

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:31 pm
"Where were ye before?" Borr inquired before returning to what was clearly his spot at the long table. He straightened the few pieces of parchment there and set them aside so he could rest his arms across the wood.

"I took to the north.. Where it was cold." A tugged at his bushy mustache, "But alas, alone."

and be blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:19 pm
"I went north for a while." Ollie plucked at his collar as he took another sip of his drink. Now, his boisterous light was somewhat dimming, toward something more distracted and thoughtful. It wasn't exactly a good look on him. Introspection didn't suit him.

"Alone. I was looking...well. I went around a lot of place."

iloveyoudie

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:17 am
Borr wanted to sweep him up and crush him in a hug, a brief passing fancy, because the horseman seemed so young. Young and alone? It didn't suit him at all.

"So what have ye done here? Any tasks?" Borr's blue eyes were striking under his thick white brows and he exuded interest in whatever Ollie had to say.

"I've yet to set out but I'm told I'll receive orders soon."

and be blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:08 pm
"Lala and I went off with a priestess. It was a mess, I think she was embarrassed." He huffed out a breath as he said it, shaking his head at Borr -- but at least he started drinking now properly, both hands laced together around his cup and attention turned down to it. The more he drank it, the more he liked it: sour and sweet at the same time, heavy on his tongue. Oddly satisfying.

"We will improve. I used to be better. I'll be very good, eventually." He sounded certain of this, at least.

iloveyoudie

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:56 am
"Lala?" He'd met her, but not with that moniker. She'd been introduced to him as Kallistrate. "You are both guardians then? What happened?" Borr quirked a bit of a smile because embarassing stories could be entertaining.

"I also used to be better.." The massive man rumbled with a low chuckle. "Things used to be simpler I feel but now.." Gems and tasks and Medea... he just wasn't sure yet how he fit into it all. His past, his family, gave him a definition that he seemed to have lost.

and be blue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:46 pm
Ollie shrugged even as he drank, the glass tipped back to pour what was left of his drink down the back of his throat. Altogether, it left him a little warm: not enough to get him drunk, not by a long shot, but enough to send things just a little bit crooked. He licked his lips as he looked down into his empty cup.

"It's still simple. I just do what people tell me to do." And that worked for Ollie, little thing that he was, just fine. "Especially my sister. You just need to find someone to tell you what to do."

A pause, and his expression turned, slowly, assessing. "...she's very good at it."

iloveyoudie

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:24 am
Borr rumbled with a laugh at that, "All women are! I had someone to order me around once." His smile was fond, if not a bit distant. "But you already seem used to it. You'll do fine."

Borr stood when Ollie drained his cup, waiting until the other released it to pull it away and wave it, an offer of more.

"Maybe you are right though. Just follow orders until we find our niche. Perhaps we can all go out at some point... you sister can order us around." His beard shifted around a smile.

and be blue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:35 pm
After the briefest of pauses, Ollie gestured for Borr to pour more, smiling up at him -- head resting on the distracted sprawl of his arm and eyes on Borr's face. It was curious and thoughtful, already making plans in his mind: maybe Lala could use a big, jovial friend who she could boss around. It sounded to him like a perfect scenario.

"I can introduce you, but she's..." He paused. Wise to prep, at least a little. "Prickly. Like a cactus."

iloveyoudie

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:50 am
Borr refilled the mug, glad to see the younger man loosening up. He was even smiling!

"Well," He set the mug in front of Ollie, "I've got a thick skin and she sounds exciting." The comment accompanying a low chuckle. Bossy, prickly women? it sounded fun.

"I suppose I'd just like to get into doing things. More than just brewing." His mustache quirked a moment. "For the good of the clan."

and be blue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:08 pm
"We could just go." He blinked up at Borr as he said it -- assessing, perhaps. Borr was big, and size was certainly something Ollie lacked. In his opinion, that had to be a good thing. Complimentary skills; especially since Borr probably wasn't as fast as he was.

He smiled again, as his face disappeared behind the mug. "Maybe we would do better."

iloveyoudie

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:29 pm
"Perhaps." Borr grinned and nodded. Mostly he'd be happy for the company or to do something useful. He was also getting a bit stir crazy. Out in the wilderness so long, he gotten used to wide open spaces. The halls of the tower, no matter how spacious, became repetitive.

"I'd like to get out, anyway. Let's do it." His hand lightly slapped the table, though it rattled anyway. "Afterwards I'll let you try something else." Borr grinned.

and be blue

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces