Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ 1v1 ] volatile times ( lurks vs nergui ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:21 am
The tears stopped abruptly, and Nergui watched on with brows knit as the young stallion dove beneath the sand again, burrowing around until erupting out at her feet and pawing at her shadow. It had returned to it's usual state, but there was something about the priestess herself that seemed to radiate a certain amount of raw power.

"I do." She grinned down at him, always delighted as the subject of shadows came into play. It had been thrilling to learn she was not the only one that could wield them among the clan. Ollie had the power, not as intimate a connection as she held, but potential. "Do you possess them as well?"

A flick of her wrist, and she was adjusting her grip on the hilt of her saber so she could make a swipe at both the colt's forearms as he reached and groped at the shadow at her feet.

HP: 35
DMG: 8 (-4 modifier from The Eye)
FEAR: SS1, SS3, TB2, TE2, TF2

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 2, 2 Total: 11 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:31 pm
"I do!" Lurks cried, scurrying away as soon as he could, but not without exaggerated yelps of pain. He flapped his wings-- shadowy manifestations as they were, with red eyes that blinked out from the void, and soon that darkness covered his figure in the form of bugs. Centipedes and spiders, mostly, crawling over him from head to toe.

"Many many," he explained, pleased at the soothing nature of his bugs. They always made him feel better, and not sure in a superficial way. "What do you call yours?"

hp// 16 - 8 + 8 = 16
fear// BC2 used, GC2 used, CHL1 used

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:06 pm
There was a moment where the manifesting shadows captured the mare's attention and held it, but she those mismatched eyes slid back to his face as he spoke, naming the creeping forms and asking what she called her own.

"My friends," she'd offer with a smile. Her own affinity with the darkness did not take on such solid forms. The shadows she effected were her own, or those of her opponent. Pieces of herself that she could speak sweetly to and bend to her will. The crawling shapes were worth admiring though, she watched them as she moved closer, appreciative and cautious as she brought her saber up again for a powerful swing towards his middle.

HP: 35
DMG: 9 (-4 modifier from The Eye)
FEAR: SS1, TB2, TF2

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:03 pm
"They are good friends," Lurks said, right before the sword cleaved through his ribcage and caressed his spine. He became a bit of a puppet without strings, wildly flailing his arms, getting closer by hiking himself up on the saber, closer to where Nergui gripped it-- and started to tug at her hair.

"Tell me more!" he insisted in a squawk. "What are they? Do they move? Do they have eyes? What's their names?" On and on and on, inane question after inane question.

hp// 7
dmg// 5
fear// BC2 used, GC2 used, CHL1 used

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:14 pm
The colt did not behave as expected in battle, and it was equal parts interesting and unnerving. Her saber slid between his ribs with ease, and instead of jerking back away from the blade, he slid forward, pawing excitedly at her hair.

Dirty tactics.

She made a grab for one scrawny wrist. "They have no name, they are merely the darkness, and they move through me." Bending to her will and her request. The darkness at their feet rippled with a flexing of fear, but it was harmless.

HP: 30
DMG: 0 (-4 modifier from The Eye)
FEAR: SS1, TB2, TF2

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:01 pm
Lurks squirmed out of her grasp like a bony little eel, flippity floppitying about without much rhyme or reason.

"I see!" he said, and it was almost disappointed, and maybe a little judgmental. "Is it the darkness by itself? Are you ever very lonely?" Lurks tried to circle around her, his cloak billowing around him from the movement, the beating of his dark-gossamer wings light and airy, even as they were the void personified.

He confessed, nigh conspiratorial: "Mine do not have names either. But they are me, pieces running through, expanding and contracting. They are like my heart, which I saw beat and struggle in a chest, but so much easier! No thump thump, thump thump, just the sigh of nothing and more nothing, with tiny tiny legs and wings and eyes."

hp// 7
dmg// 3

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:48 pm
"They whisper sweetly through my mind," she crooned, grinning as she brought her blade up between them again. "A ceaseless murmur that never ends. I am never alone."

Once upon a time she had longed for the silence again, but a taste of it had very nearly driven her mad. They were a part of her now, as essential as the blood that coursed through her veins. The lack of that constant static was unbearable.

Stepping forward quickly, the mare brought her saber down in a hard slash across the youngster's bony chest.

HP:27
DMG: 10

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:01 pm
Lurks collapsed like a puppet with cut strings, becoming naught more than a heap in the sand. He wheezed and rolled around a little, offering Nergui a shaky wave from the ground.

"That is good," he said, "I am done now."

And then began covering himself in sand, much like a spider.

Beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items