Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Stormborn] WAR OF BLOOD - Ronan Vs Ragnvard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:50 am
-Adds another rp-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:44 am
Tanakako

WHAT NO I DIDN'T TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT THIS NOPE NO WAY.

So how are we gonna start this?
Stig obviously needs to have heard about the issue through the grapevine. He could have maybe heard about it through Mbali, Lucivar's wife? I've wanted to RP those two again anyways.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:18 am
Kaliforneum
Tanakako

WHAT NO I DIDN'T TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT THIS NOPE NO WAY.

So how are we gonna start this?
Stig obviously needs to have heard about the issue through the grapevine. He could have maybe heard about it through Mbali, Lucivar's wife? I've wanted to RP those two again anyways.

That would be fine with me! You would have to organise with nessiaing, if you wanted to rp that first, and then have her and Luci introduce him to Ronan? Or assume that happened and go straight to meeting Ronan?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:27 am
Still very much active!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:56 pm
I got some Seers. A couple of Seers. A couple of Seers descendent of Gods.

What can you use those for?

I got Brigh, daughter of Erryk and Finna. Descendent of Al-Ha. Seer of the past pains of others.

I got Gidjeon, son of Bjorn and Umeko'maly. Descendent of Al-Ha. Seer of the future, and just overall nosy s**t.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:22 pm
hibi-tea
I got some Seers. A couple of Seers. A couple of Seers descendent of Gods.

What can you use those for?

I got Brigh, daughter of Erryk and Finna. Descendent of Al-Ha. Seer of the past pains of others.

I got Gidjeon, son of Bjorn and Umeko'maly. Descendent of Al-Ha. Seer of the future, and just overall nosy s**t.

Oooh, Gidheon would certainly interest Ragnvard. He would hope to use his seer ability during raids, or if they didn't work that way, use them to help him plan raids. For Brigh, he could see visions being useful in his scheming. Know your enemies pain, you know his weakness. X3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:53 pm
Tanakako

I will go poke her about it right now!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Two bloodthirsty ladies here for a party transported from my plot page haha. WHERE DO WE SIGN UP TO BE PIRATES?  

demonstration_evil

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 pm
demonstration_evil
User Image

User Image

Two bloodthirsty ladies here for a party transported from my plot page haha. WHERE DO WE SIGN UP TO BE PIRATES?

Heeee! Welcome!
Both o them want to sign up as Reavers with Ragnvard?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:59 pm
Yeah, they're a mother-daughter team essentially. Where one goes the other goes, but they're both of the hench-lady mindset (Issy a little less so due to being a tad too smart for her own good, but she'll stick around and be loyal if she smells profit)  

demonstration_evil

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:31 am
demonstration_evil
Yeah, they're a mother-daughter team essentially. Where one goes the other goes, but they're both of the hench-lady mindset (Issy a little less so due to being a tad too smart for her own good, but she'll stick around and be loyal if she smells profit)

They sound perfect. heart I'll add them to the ranks!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:05 am
Tanakako

Awesome heart

They're both rogues now so they'll need joining/fights to be reavers, right? *behind in the times*  

demonstration_evil

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:01 am
demonstration_evil
Tanakako

Awesome heart

They're both rogues now so they'll need joining/fights to be reavers, right? *behind in the times*

Yup. I meant to ask if you wanted Ragnvard to do their challange rps? Or I have a bunch of other vikings that can do so.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:49 am
Tanakako

Hm. Well, it would make sense if he was the one who wanted to test them, but if you had someone else who you wanted to rp/bounce off them, I'm good for that also. Obviously they need to meet anyway. He could fight one and the other can fight someone else?

Gavivi mostly gets around by being absolutely giant and smacking things into the ground, Issy is more about being faster and doing a lot of light slashes til something major tears.  

demonstration_evil

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:45 pm
demonstration_evil
Tanakako

Hm. Well, it would make sense if he was the one who wanted to test them, but if you had someone else who you wanted to rp/bounce off them, I'm good for that also. Obviously they need to meet anyway. He could fight one and the other can fight someone else?

Gavivi mostly gets around by being absolutely giant and smacking things into the ground, Issy is more about being faster and doing a lot of light slashes til something major tears.

Haha, Ran would enjoy the challenge of a big female. Most lionesses Reavers seem to go the speed option. He'd enjoy a good bout of bashing. XD
Samael coup do Issy's challenge if you wanted, He is one of Ran's reavers.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff