Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for RP/Mates/Flings - Ela, Bahari, Hyena and Gods! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:26 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:37 am
Who Are You Applying For?: Mzimu

Name: Aya
Image:
User Image
Personality: I haven't worked out a lot of the details with her since I left right after I got her more or less, but she's a protegee hunter who is on the socially awkward side due to being shy. She goes off alone and hunts most of the time. She's friendly, just puts her foot in her mouth a lot.
Plots?: I'm game for whatever. Not sure if she's what you're looking for in a mate since she's young-ish, but I'd also like to rp with her around the pride, so if you want to go for a test run I'm down for that!
RPs: A big 0 so up to you haha

Anything Else?: Nope!  

demonstration_evil

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:51 am
demonstration_evil
Who Are You Applying For?: Mzimu

Name: Aya
Image:
User Image
Personality: I haven't worked out a lot of the details with her since I left right after I got her more or less, but she's a protegee hunter who is on the socially awkward side due to being shy. She goes off alone and hunts most of the time. She's friendly, just puts her foot in her mouth a lot.
Plots?: I'm game for whatever. Not sure if she's what you're looking for in a mate since she's young-ish, but I'd also like to rp with her around the pride, so if you want to go for a test run I'm down for that!
RPs: A big 0 so up to you haha

Anything Else?: Nope!

biggrin Welcome back demo! I've only just come back myself!

I think maybe she probably would be too young for him sadly, but will keep you in mind for possible RP at some point!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:04 am
All good. If he wants to be a mentor she could be down for being a student or something if you want general rp stuff  

demonstration_evil

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:43 pm
Who Are You Applying For?: Any of your gods for rp

Name: Mychasi, Nohealani
Image:
User Image User Image
Personality: Mychasi is a grump ball on the outside, but he can come off as a bit of a softy.

Nohealani She's brutally honest, and comes off ruder than she intends. She hates dirty things, and even avoids touching the ground if she feels it's too nasty for her elegant paws.

Plots?: General rp, and stuff
RPs: Mychasi has a ton, Nohealani 1

Anything Else?: Nope.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:39 am
I Lady Kiya I
Who Are You Applying For?: Any of your gods for rp

Name: Mychasi, Nohealani
Image:
User Image User Image
Personality: Mychasi is a grump ball on the outside, but he can come off as a bit of a softy.

Nohealani She's brutally honest, and comes off ruder than she intends. She hates dirty things, and even avoids touching the ground if she feels it's too nasty for her elegant paws.

Plots?: General rp, and stuff
RPs: Mychasi has a ton, Nohealani 1

Anything Else?: Nope.

Ahhh, Nohealani is so beautiful! smile Many congrats!

heart I would love RP between her and Bomoko, and RP with Mychasi and Filisiwa!

surprised Is there any chance you could start them? If not, I'll do it myself next time I get the chance!  

~Masamune~

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:52 am
Course, I can start them sometime later today ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:14 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Course, I can start them sometime later today ^^

heart Thankies!  

~Masamune~

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:55 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24665365#371482155

Nohealani x Bomoko. I'll get to the other one and add it to this post shortly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:19 pm
I Lady Kiya I
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24665365#371482155

Nohealani x Bomoko. I'll get to the other one and add it to this post shortly.

surprised Thanks! I'll be tagging tomorrow! heart  

~Masamune~

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:20 pm
I will try to get the other one done, my chrome has just been having issues with gaia  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:32 pm
Who Are You Applying For?: Filisiwa!

Name: Kali
Image:
User Image
Personality: Kali is a bit more of a chaotic neutral that anything else. While she's never necessarily sought to outright hurt or injure mortals, she's not above using her abilities to wreak havoc on them. ICCly she's still pretty young, a fairly recent rebirth. OCCly I've been terrible. :'D
Plots?: She's up for whatever! I've had a lot of in-progress RPs, but it'd be nice to get some finished ones. orz
RPs: She has 2 listed in progress on my journal but I think there might be a few more. xD; None finished that I actively know of.

Anything Else?: UH. I, as well, am a bit slower with RPs. It's getting better, though, and I really don't mind a little prodding. ^^

Polette
Crew

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:21 am
Polette
Who Are You Applying For?: Filisiwa!

Name: Kali
Image:
User Image
Personality: Kali is a bit more of a chaotic neutral that anything else. While she's never necessarily sought to outright hurt or injure mortals, she's not above using her abilities to wreak havoc on them. ICCly she's still pretty young, a fairly recent rebirth. OCCly I've been terrible. :'D
Plots?: She's up for whatever! I've had a lot of in-progress RPs, but it'd be nice to get some finished ones. orz
RPs: She has 2 listed in progress on my journal but I think there might be a few more. xD; None finished that I actively know of.

Anything Else?: UH. I, as well, am a bit slower with RPs. It's getting better, though, and I really don't mind a little prodding. ^^

surprised Should be a fun RP! heart Could you possibly start it?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:12 am
Who Are You Applying For?: Filisiwa

Name: Chesed!
Image: User Image
Personality: she is a rather new goddess who is a bit wary of the world around her. Being the Goddess of Kindness comes with a price and as her domain sake she tends to get taken granted. She kind to a point and is wary of mortal and gods taking advantage of her, but other than that she is super nice and bubbly. She a bit awkward as her nervousness to tend to come out and is often caught rambling about anything and everything. She preferred the company of mortal over gods but that doesn't means she doesn't want to meet you guys as well. She loves everyone and wants everyone to show kindness to everyone even if that means shoving it down people throat. (think of that overbearing morning who is always saying MIND YOUR FREAKING PS AND QS!!) She just believes that there isn't enough kindness in this world and this is where she falls so her mission to spread it through herself and her followers!
Plots?: Well I've always been in love with Filisiwa and I just want to pinch his little cheeks! But I would like to Chesed to meet a rather not so nice God because I would like see how she would react to him and the situation!
RPs: 1-ongoing right now

Anything Else?: -makes kissing faces at Filisiwa- +///u///+

~Masamune~

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:54 pm
Raspberry Hippos
Who Are You Applying For?: Filisiwa

Name: Chesed!
Image: User Image
Personality: she is a rather new goddess who is a bit wary of the world around her. Being the Goddess of Kindness comes with a price and as her domain sake she tends to get taken granted. She kind to a point and is wary of mortal and gods taking advantage of her, but other than that she is super nice and bubbly. She a bit awkward as her nervousness to tend to come out and is often caught rambling about anything and everything. She preferred the company of mortal over gods but that doesn't means she doesn't want to meet you guys as well. She loves everyone and wants everyone to show kindness to everyone even if that means shoving it down people throat. (think of that overbearing morning who is always saying MIND YOUR FREAKING PS AND QS!!) She just believes that there isn't enough kindness in this world and this is where she falls so her mission to spread it through herself and her followers!
Plots?: Well I've always been in love with Filisiwa and I just want to pinch his little cheeks! But I would like to Chesed to meet a rather not so nice God because I would like see how she would react to him and the situation!
RPs: 1-ongoing right now

Anything Else?: -makes kissing faces at Filisiwa- +///u///+

~Masamune~

._. heart I seriously can't get over her face. She's too perfect!

xd Haha, poor girl won't know what's hit her with Fili. He probably sees kindness as one of the weakest and most foolish emotions that anyone can possess!

biggrin Could you possibly start?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces