Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Getting To Know You
"Getting To Know You" Members Questionnaire! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:32 pm
darklingtears
Okay it's been awhile since I've done one of these, let's see how I do.
1. What is your name? Lisa
2. Do you have any nicknames? I was called Lizzy for a week, didn't go so well. I go by Darklingtears for game related stuff.
3. How old are you? 20 until xmas
4. Where are you from? Missouri, but living in Iowa
5. When is your birthday? December 25
6. What colour hair do you have? Ombre (half my hair is reddish brown and the other half a mousy brown. I need to dye it again.)
7. What eye colour do you have? Hazel with brown being the primary
8. Do you wear glasses? When they aren't lost, they are at the moment
9. How tall are you? 5 ft 5 in
10. Do you have any siblings? yes
11. Do you have any pets? yes
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? piercings and ears
13. What is your favourite colour? I have four favorite colors. Here they are in a list most favorite to least: Periwinkle, Black, Blue, and Silver
14. What are your hobbies? Reading, writing poetry and rpg fanfiction, video games, watching movies, watching tv, and watching anime, playing Dungeons & Dragons, playing board games, drawing, and so much more "nerdy" stuff.
15. Do you have any pet peeves? clutter
16. What are you most afraid of? clutter and failure
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Biology
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? a Chiropractor
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Travel (Europe and Asia), go through the piercing and tattooing process at least once, learn a couple new languages, be a barista for awhile.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Outgoing, Socially Awkward, College Student
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? I do like to travel. I eventually want to go to Japan and spend a week there, then possibly spend a week or two in Ireland. I want to see Italy, France, Portugal, and Spain as well.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? Not Gaia appropriate so I can't share, sorry.
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? a snow leopard because they are majestic.
24. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? To heal people
25. What is your weapon of choice? Peaceful protest, I'm a pacifist and morally am not allowed to harm anyone.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Yes, I enjoy platformer games, rpgs, and mmos.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? My favorite TV show of all time is probably Charmed. I am going through a comic book tv show phase at the moment and have been enjoying iZombie.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Yes, currently reading Maison Ikkoku
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Yes, I went to Naka Kon 2014 and Naka Kon 2015.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Yes, I was the Black Mage from Final Fantasy I for Naka Kon 2014. I want to cosplay as Invader Lum from Urusei Yatsura, or as female Ranma from Ranma 1/2.
Any other questions just ask on my profile or pm me smile

Hi darklingtears, we have a few things in common. smile Everything in your answer to question #14: Reading, writing poetry and rpg fanfiction, video games, watching movies, watching tv, and watching anime, playing Dungeons & Dragons, playing board games, drawing, and so much more "nerdy" stuff. I Love cats and I have seen Snow Leopards in real life. smile I have a collection of cat plushies that I got at zoos. Lions and Tigers and Leopards oh my!! I also really like Charmed and Buffy the Vampire Series. I own both.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:09 pm
1. What is your name?
Averil
2. Do you have any nicknames?
Ave
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?
Singapore (No, it's not in China, or Japan, or Malaysia)(Go search it up on Google)
5. When is your birthday?
10 April
6. What colour hair do you have?
Black (dark brown, maybe... depends on lighting)
7. What eye colour do you have?
Brown/Black (also, dependent on lighting)
8. Do you wear glasses?
Yep
9. How tall are you?
1.7 m
10. Do you have any siblings?
Only child~
11. Do you have any pets?
Not ATM. My two hamsters died a long time ago.
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Nope. I find piercings unnecessary, and I'm too young for tats.
13. What is your favourite colour?
Black/forest green/red (CAN'T DECIDE >.< )
14. What are your hobbies?
Writing, reading, singing, playing games, watching anime (KUROSHITSUJI FTW)
15. Do you have any pet peeves?
People sometimes assume I'm an "angel", but in all reality, I'm as human as everyone else.
16. What are you most afraid of?
Watching people around me die, and I have the power to stop them from dying, but I sit back and do nothing.
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
It used to be English, now it's PE (school has gotten so boring that I actually LIKE sports, which used to be my least fave...)
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
A vet who travels the world, and wherever I am, my clinic is.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?
Visit every continent at least once.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words?
[I'm only] human, [full of] mistakes, [I tell I've told many] lies, [I'm still] trying [to] change.
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to?
YES. EVERYWHERE.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying?
"Even if you can't do something, you'll still have to do it in the end." -me(2015) /
"But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah" -Christina Perri: Human
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
House cat. Most out of danger of extinction, and nobody would want to kill you. You get to be alone a lot of the time without feeling much loneliness (because you can sleep anytime).
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Changing probability. (for instance, you can change the probability of you growing wings that actually work from 0% to 100%. BOOM. You can have anything you want.)
25. What is your weapon of choice?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones?
Does phone games count? If yes, then School Idol Festival, Cut the Rope.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre?
TV show: Sherlock (BBC)
Movie: The Avengers
Anime: Kuroshitsuji
Genre: Any (I like stories that are morally grey)
28. Do you read any manga or comic books?
Nope, too time consuming.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to?
No, and I definitely want to. Some of my friends are going at the end of the year, so I'm gonna tag along.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?
Nope. I do want to, but I don't really look good cosplaying, I think... >.< If I could, I'd cos Grell from Kuroshituji (for the lols) XD  

Ave1004

Wealthy Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:27 pm
Ave1004
1. What is your name?
Averil
Ave
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?
Singapore (No, it's not in China, or Japan, or Malaysia)(Go search it up on Google)
10 April
Black (dark brown, maybe... depends on lighting)
Brown/Black (also, dependent on lighting)
8. Do you wear glasses?
Yep
9. How tall are you?
1.7 m
Only child~
Not ATM. My two hamsters died a long time ago.
Nope. I find piercings unnecessary, and I'm too young for tats.
Black/forest green/red (CAN'T DECIDE >.< )
Writing, reading, singing, playing games, watching anime (KUROSHITSUJI FTW)
People sometimes assume I'm an "angel", but in all reality, I'm as human as everyone else.
Watching people around me die, and I have the power to stop them from dying, but I sit back and do nothing.
It used to be English, now it's PE (school has gotten so boring that I actually LIKE sports, which used to be my least fave...)
A vet who travels the world, and wherever I am, my clinic is.
Visit every continent at least once.
[I'm only] human, [full of] mistakes, [I tell I've told many] lies, [I'm still] trying [to] change.
YES. EVERYWHERE.
"Even if you can't do something, you'll still have to do it in the end." -me(2015) /
"But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah" -Christina Perri: Human
House cat. Most out of danger of extinction, and nobody would want to kill you. You get to be alone a lot of the time without feeling much loneliness (because you can sleep anytime).
Changing probability. (for instance, you can change the probability of you growing wings that actually work from 0% to 100%. BOOM. You can have anything you want.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Does phone games count? If yes, then School Idol Festival, Cut the Rope.
TV show: Sherlock (BBC)
Movie: The Avengers
Anime: Kuroshitsuji
Genre: Any (I like stories that are morally grey)
Nope, too time consuming.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to?
No, and I definitely want to. Some of my friends are going at the end of the year, so I'm gonna tag along.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?
Nope. I do want to, but I don't really look good cosplaying, I think... >.< If I could, I'd cos Grell from Kuroshituji (for the lols) XD

Averil,

Welcome to the Guild. Their are many different things that you can learn about, read, and ask questions about. As for Cosplaying you do it mostly because you like dressing up as your favorite character. When you are at a convention you can see and feel the magic and excitement their. Best of all at most conventions what it's all about is people coming together who have a similar interest. In this Guild their are members who are from beginning level to professional level cosplayers. We have crew members that would be happy to give you tips on making cosplay outfits. all you have to do is start a thread in the Anime Help Sub Forum or the Tutorial Sub Forum.

I've found out at conventions that people accept you no mater how you look and many of them truly appreciate the effort that cosplayers make when they create and wear their outfits. Yes you will be shy about wearing a cosplay outfit at first. I certainly was. After a while the shyness went away and I was having just as much fun as everyone else. It's even better when you are in a group. Then you can share your experiences with them and come home with good memories.

I happen to be a Cosplayer and a Cosplay Photographer. I enjoy doing both and when I take a photo of a cosplayer I don't see them as an object but as a person like me who is having a good time. You can see the results in my photos. I Love the "real" smiles that they give me. I'm a semi pro Cosplay Photographer. My camera is always on auto so that I can focus on who I'm taking a photo of. Please check out every Sub Forum in the Guild and my first ever "Otaku News and Promotions" report that I just posted on the main forum.

Greetings from the United States. I think that it's cool that you live in Singapore. When you finally go to a convention for the first time our Guild members and I would like to hear all about your experiences at the con. Chances are you will experience some of the same things that other people experience at cons all over the World and some things will be unique to your country. As always feel free to ask me or our Guild Greeter Stephanie (Starz-N-Madness) any questions about the Guild that you may have, We will be happy to answer any messages that you send us and we will answer those questions that you have to the best of our ability.

Take Care,
Smithers456 (Ron)
Guild Vice Captain  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:36 pm
smithers456
Ave1004

Haha, thank you so much for the advice, and I hope to share my cos experience at the end of the year! biggrin  

Ave1004

Wealthy Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

guromika

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:17 am
1. What is your name? Mika (me-ka)
2. Do you have any nicknames? Mint :0
3. How old are you? 18
4. Where are you from? California
5. When is your birthday? October 18th
6. What colour hair do you have? Currently: bleached blond with brown roots
7. What eye colour do you have? Brown
8. Do you wear glasses? Yes, but they're not for all the time wear
9. How tall are you? 5'1
10. Do you have any siblings? One sister
11. Do you have any pets? A yorkie (dog)
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 2 piercings on my left ear, 3 on my right
13. What is your favourite colour? Baby blue/Mint
14. What are your hobbies? Watching anime, playing video games, doodling
15. Do you have any pet peeves? People who are complete jerks
16. What are you most afraid of? Winding up alone probably
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Art and English
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Some type of artist
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? A good job, also finding a partner who I can also cosplay with
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Kind, loyal, charming, goofy, helpful
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? I sometimes travel with my family, but I'd like to go to meet some of my online buddy's across the world from me
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? “Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.” -Shakespeare
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? I'd probably be a shark, I love sharks, a nurse shark most likely, because they're gentle sharks and look like big catfish
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Shapeshifting
25. What is your weapon of choice? :0 butterfly knife just because they look cool
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Animal crossing, Fire emblem, Persona Q, Naruto, Kingdom hearts
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? Oitnb, the walking dead, horror is my favorite genre, besides anime
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? I read lots of manga, too many
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? I've been to animeexpo and am going again this year, I'd like to go to more; especially yaoicon
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? I cosplay currently, Nagisa Hazuki, and Rei Ryugazaki from Free!, Kaneki Ken from Tokyo ghoul, and Kenma Kozume from Haikyuu!!, I'd like to plan a cosplay for Hinata Shouyou, and Haruka Nanase, also Sakura Chiyo from Gsnk, and a few others. vuv  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:02 pm
1. What is your name?
Renelle
rere
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?
caribbean
15th october
Black
dark brown
8. Do you wear glasses?
nope
9. How tall are you?
about 5'3
one, but i don't really know her
a cat
nope
black
drawing, watching anime & basketball
not really
my mom dying
geography
psychologist / forensic scientist.
to do something about all the stray animals in my country , like build some kinda huge shelter for them
weird , awkward, sarcastic, sensitive, funny in my own sorta weird way :')
yea. japan
" you don't know me like the sun " Noname gypsy
house cat. they get to sleep alot
telepathy
probs flowers
yes. halo, gta, call of duty etc
TV show: the vampire diaries
Movie: the twilight saga
Cartoon: adventure time/ steven universe
Anime: highschool of the dead / attack on titan
Genre: anything that has supernatural stuff
bleach, attack on titan manga and archie comics
nope and i'd love to go to one.
well i dressed up like L from death note, one time  

scruffnuk

gyatt

Shameless Cat

17,600 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:04 pm
1. What is your name? Kai
2. Do you have any nicknames? Um one time at camp my friends called me sunny???
3. How old are you? 2 years old
4. Where are you from? china but I live in NC now
5. When is your birthday? Jan. 26
6. What colour hair do you have? Black/Dark Brown
7. What eye colour do you have? Really dark brow
8. Do you wear glasses? I wear contacts
9. How tall are you? umm 5"5'
10. Do you have any siblings? None that I know of
11. Do you have any pets? a Cat, 3 Fish and a snail
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I want them but none at the moment. If I were to have them though it would be a vertical lip, industrial, septum, tongue and maybe eyebrow
13. What is your favourite colour? Its a tie between Red and Blue
14. What are your hobbies? Drawing
15. Do you have any pet peeves? yeah, too many to list
16. What are you most afraid of? being left behind or alone
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Art till my art teacher freshman year of high school. after that I quit
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Work for the FBI probably
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Adopt a dog
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Look at that weeaboo trash
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Yeah, England and Japan
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? "life asked death 'why do people love me but hate you?' death replied, 'because you are a beautiful lie. and I'm the ugly truth
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A dragon, because dragons are cool
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? teleportation
25. What is your weapon of choice? ummm a handgun
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? um not really..
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? Supernatural or Criminal Minds
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Oh heck yeah
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? a few, Hoshi con (2 years now), Triad con, and Animazement
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? yeah: Kaneki Ken from Tokyo ghoul (black hair), Kageyama Tobio from Haikyuu!!, Kido from mekaku city actors, Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on titan, Rei from Free!, Meulin leojin from homestuck, Amano Yukkiteru from future diary, Marshall Lee from Adventure time, Gumi Megpoid and Hatsune Miku vocaloids, koujaku and noiz from Dramatical Murder, Yuu from Owari no seraph and a couple more male sport anime characters  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:02 pm
1. What is your name?
{Jasper T.}
{Yes !! I'm called Fae or Saengdao(in thai).}
3. How old are you?
{not legal oop s}
4. Where are you from?
{i'm from thailand !!}
{november 10th.}
{right now it's green, but it's soon to be white !!}
{dark brown,,}
8. Do you wear glasses?
{yessiree !! but i try not to wear them for non-glasses cosplay.}
9. How tall are you?
{5'7''. very tall,,}
{yep,,, one!! my older sister.}
{two, soon to be 3 !! right now i have a dog and a cat, soon to get a snake}
{I have 5 piercings right now. 4 on my ears, and a septum.}
{yellow at the moment}
{drawing,, planting, cosplaying !!}
{when people take too long to respond to messages, but that's all i think!}
{bugs...? yeah. bugs.}
{ehhh,,, i didn't really like school. i didn't really pay attention either..?}
{maybe a singer, most definitely a flourist <33}
{i want to relearn my native language, thai. i also want to finish learning japanese.}
{sarcastic, sassy, shy, affectionate, picky,,}
{i love travel !! i want to travel to portland, canada, and thailand. maybe japan..?}
{"roo yahng bpet." it means "jack of all trades, master of none.}
{i would be,, a wolf? so i can howl as much as i want.}
{super-speed. so i can make cosplay faster hah}
{dual knives/daggers !!}
{!! yesiree!! I usually play touken ranbu, school idol, blazblue, and i hope to get splatoon soon !!}
{ehh fav movie is howl's moving castle. favorite tv show is steven universe!! of course i like a bunch of anime too, but they dont exactly air on TV?? I usually like action or fantasy.}
{yea !! lots and lots, i couldn't possibly name them all,,, a few of my favorites are boku girl, and adekan.}
{yeah!! every year i go to acen, anime midwest, and con alt delete.}
{I have !! a lot of characters. hinata shouyou, kenma kozume, kaneki ken, aoba, william macbeth, kaworu, haise sasaki, and naruto. i've also been a few of my ocs and a test of mikorin !!}  

elfbride

Ornate Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Cerigwen

Sparkly Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:34 pm
1. What is your name? Bo
2. Do you have any nicknames? Winter or Shiba
3. How old are you? 24
4. Where are you from? Born in Oklahoma, living in southern California
5. When is your birthday? October 24th, '90
6. What colour hair do you have? Strawberry Blonde
7. What eye colour do you have? Blue
8. Do you wear glasses? Nope
9. How tall are you? 5'5"
10. Do you have any siblings? One half brother, 2 half sisters
11. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? No tattoos, several ear piercings, used to have a lip piercing, but took it out.
13. What is your favourite colour? Blue
14. What are your hobbies? Gaming, watching/listening to media, web design, horseback riding, playing viola, painting my nails. emotion_awesome
15. Do you have any pet peeves? Bullies
16. What are you most afraid of? Being burried alive emotion_8c
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Literature
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Happy emotion_yatta
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Make a big family!
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Hey I'm not so grump
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? JAPAN emotion_kirakira Ireland or Italy
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? "Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold."
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Fictionally, I would be a badass hanyo/yokai. emotion_yatta Otherwise, I would be a bird because they are free!
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Time travel
25. What is your weapon of choice? Bow and Arrow
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Yes. Too many to list, but right now I'm playing Dead Island with my family!
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? InuYasha, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Ergo Proxy, Game of Thrones, Kill Bill, Tron
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Tons
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Yes a couple. I've been to Nan Desu Kan quite a bit.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? I've cosplayed DIVA from Blood+. I would like to cosplay Kagome as a miko some day! Or Megurine Luka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:36 pm
1. What is your name? Jessica
2. Do you have any nicknames? Jess, Jesquie (don't ask) and I would like Jay to catch on lol
3. How old are you? 18
4. Where are you from? Tucson, Arizona USA
5. When is your birthday? October 30th
6. What colour hair do you have? Naturally, light brown, but I dye it red
7. What eye colour do you have? Hazel
8. Do you wear glasses? Nope
9. How tall are you? 5'0"
10. Do you have any siblings? Yep, 4 sisters
11. Do you have any pets? Two dogs and two tortises :3 my mom/little sister own horses, but I don't consider them "mine"
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? No...my earlobes even rejected earings several times
13. What is your favourite colour? Either dark purple or light blue
14. What are your hobbies? Running, writing, reading, watching tv/anime/movies
15. Do you have any pet peeves? People chewing with their mouth open...
16. What are you most afraid of? Superficially, hair or mold in places where they shouldn't be..deeply, I'm a little afraid of dying alone (cue melodramatic violins)
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Either English or Art
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? I have no idea...something with writing, psychology, or nature
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Writing a novel, changing someone's life for the better, making lifelong friends, traveling to another country
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? I say cool things occasionally
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? I love traveling, I wanna go anywhere I can. Next on my list is Mexico or somewhere in Latin America
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? "Well, it may be stupid, but it's also dumb," Patrick from Spongebob (I'm so sorry I'm such a child)
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A cat, independent and lovable
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Mind reading
25. What is your weapon of choice? A knife or pepper spray (if that counts lol)
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Yes, I like Pokemon and the Tales of series, but I love to fiddle around with any video game available to me
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? Favorite show is Wander Over Yonder, my favorite movie is Wreck-it Ralph. As you can see, I like animation ahaha
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Yes, I'm currently reading Tokyo Ghoul.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? I haven't, but I'd love to go to Anime Expo
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? They were Halloween costumes, so idk if they count, but I made them myself. I cosplayed as Darla from Finding Nemo and Wander from Wander Over Yonder

Thank you for reading!  

JayGee-TenThirty

smells blood

Lonely Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:21 pm
What is your name?-Ray or Raymond
2. Do you have any nicknames? -n/a
3. How old are you? -21
4. Where are you from? - California
5. When is your birthday? -6/16
6. What colour hair do you have?-black
7. What eye colour do you have?-brown
8. Do you wear glasses? -no
9. How tall are you?- 5'6
10. Do you have any siblings? -yes
11. Do you have any pets?-no
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?-no
13. What is your favourite colour?-black
14. What are your hobbies?- dream work, studying philosphy,psychology, & anthropology, listening to music
15. Do you have any pet peeves?-yes
16. What are you most afraid of?-people/social interaction
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? -anthropology or psychology
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?- no idea
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?- no idea
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? awkward,strange,introspective, misunderstood, shy
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to?-no
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? -"I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown."
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? - a lizard, to experience their third eye
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be?telekenesis- to manipulate the universe
25. What is your weapon of choice?- intellect
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones?-sometimes, mortal kombat
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? The Lost Boys or Nightmare on Elm Street/horror
28. Do you read any manga or comic books?- yes
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? no, yes
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? no, a shinigami  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:17 pm
I really wanted to do this, but I dislike giving out too personal information, so some may go unanswered or will be answered differently.

1. What is your name? My favorite name to use is Luna Shimizu.

2. Do you have any nicknames? You can call me Luna. I have been called Lulu before, but . . . I'm not a dog. Just saying.

3. How old are you? Too personal.

4. Where are you from? The United States.

5. When is your birthday? Too Personal. I will say March.

6. What colour hair do you have? Brown

7. What eye colour do you have? Brown

8. Do you wear glasses? Yes. Simple, perhaps sleek.

9. How tall are you? 5 feet, let's say . . . 4 inches? 5?

10. Do you have any siblings? Yes, three.

11. Do you have any pets? Yes, two cats.

12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Ears. One in each.

13. What is your favourite colour? Blue! I think that's apparent by now, hehe.

14. What are your hobbies? Drawing, writing, reading, gaming, teasing friends, watching T.V.

15. Do you have any pet peeves? People not saying 'Excuse me' when they bump into you, people who just assume control in a group, without consulting you. People who hurt animals or children. People who don't participate while in a group, making you do everything.

16. What are you most afraid of? I don't know, I haven't really thought about it much.

17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Japanese.

18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Engineer/Graphic Designer

19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Visit Japan, visit Europe, become fluent in Japanese, meet at least one of my favorite actors/voice actors/singers/bands, own and ride(again) a horse, find and marry my soul mate.

20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Romanticist, creative, inquisitive, geeky, smart. ( According to others, and sometimes me )

21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Japan and Europe~!

22. What is your favourite quote or saying? Hmm . . . Why must you make me choose? If I really had to choose, I think I'd say . . . "It's a man's world, Gabrielle. Not because it should be, but because we let them have it." - Terreis the Amazon from Xena: Warrior Princess. Not trying to say I'm some girl who hates guys, I just really like that quote.

23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A cat. If I had to choose one type of cat, it'd be . . . a black panther. Sleek, sneaky, but can be affectionate.

24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Healing. Not just myself, but everyone else.

25. What is your weapon of choice? Katana for melee, a bow for range.

26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Yes. Many, many, many. Um . . . Xbox, Playstation, DS, Wii, Gamecube, and PC.

27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? Um . . . I guess I'd have to say . . . Doctor Who. That's the one that comes to my head the quickest. Favorite Genre would have to be Science Fiction.

28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Yes. I'm currently doing my best to keep up with Skip Beat.

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? No. I will be attending AkiCon though.

30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? No I haven't, but I would like to. I will be cosplaying as Shiki's true form from TWEWY. Someday I'd like to cosplay as Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

mochablush

Fashionable Informer

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:46 am

yum_cupcake What is your name?
Bailey!

yum_cupcake Do you have any nicknames?
People call me Othello everywhere else on the WWW, but Mocha's fine here~

yum_cupcake How old are you?
21+

yum_cupcake Where are you from?
The East Coast of the USA

yum_cupcake When is your birthday?
April 11th!

yum_cupcake What colour hair do you have?
It's currently dyed a variation of honey orange.

yum_cupcake What eye colour do you have?
Brown/hazel.

yum_cupcake Do you wear glasses?
Yes! And contacts; both circle lenses and regular clear prescriptions.

yum_cupcake How tall are you?
5'8"

yum_cupcake Do you have any siblings?
Nope! Just me.

yum_cupcake Do you have any pets?
None right now.

yum_cupcake Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have two ear piercings on each ear on my lobe, and I know I want a sick yazuka-flavor tattoo someday.

yum_cupcake What is your favourite colour?
Mint green.

yum_cupcake What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, drawing, drinking (alcoholic & non-alcoholic), sleeping, making that sweet money.

yum_cupcake Do you have any pet peeves?
People that smack their lips when eating, extremely introverted or passive people, and tags displaying on clothes (like peeking up the nape).

yum_cupcake What are you most afraid of?
Not being able to financially support myself, and not having any friends.

yum_cupcake What is/was your favourite subject in school?
It used to be English.

yum_cupcake What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
I kinda wanted to be a politician, but now I'm just happy having a steady desk job with benefits. orz

yum_cupcake What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?
Becoming a millionaire; though, being a billionaire might be nice too.

yum_cupcake How would you describe yourself using only 5 words?
Outgoing, brash, cunning, lazy, self-centered.

yum_cupcake Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to?
Isn't it everyone weeb's dream to go to Japan? Hahaha. I do love traveling!

yum_cupcake What is your favourite quote or saying?
"To the victor, go the spoils".

yum_cupcake If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I'd love to be a cat so I could sleep all day and still have people adore me.

yum_cupcake If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The ability to speak any language once I've heard it/acquired it through some easy means like touching a native speaker, etc.

yum_cupcake What is your weapon of choice?
Gotta be a katana. Guns are nice too, but those lack elegance.

yum_cupcake Do you like to play video games? Which ones?
Haha, um, I play a lot of visual novels; mostly of the BL variety. Touken Ranbu is what I'm currently obsessed with.

yum_cupcake What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre?
I watch various news shows on MSNBC, but I wouldn't say I have a favorite. My favorite movie genre(s) are horror and fantasy.

yum_cupcake Do you read any manga or comic books?
I do read manga! Here is my list.

yum_cupcake Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to?
I've been to...four now? Anime USA back in 2012, Zenkaikon in 2013, and then Otakon 2014 & 2015.

yum_cupcake Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?
I've only cosplayed Mink from Dramatical Murder, but I have plans on being Crowley from Owari no Seraph for Katsucon 2016.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:22 pm
1. What is your name?
Melsa

Mel

3. How old are you?
n/a

4. Where are you from?
Eastern Canada

December 24

Brown

Brown

8. Do you wear glasses?
Yup

9. How tall are you?
5'4

Yup. A younger sister.

A lot of guppies. I want a cat when I move out of my parents place.

Just ear piercings.

Atm it is purple

Skiing, swimming, cosplaying, gaming, watching movies, tv shows and anime, reading manga and books in general.

When my desk is messy and I am trying to study.

Meeting and talking to people I don't know.

Biology - specifically pathology and microbiology.

Not sure yet. Have yet to figure it out.

Travel the world. Go to an anime convention in Japan. Swim with sharks. Get a friend to cosplay someone with armor so I can try to make some emotion_awesome

Quiet. Outgoing. Talkative. Weird. Lurker.

Love traveling. I would go back to St. Petersburg, Russia and want to one day make it to Japan and Australia

...personally I'm not sure.

I would be a liger just because.

I would want to be able to regenerate quickly because I am always getting cuts and scratches through daily activities and cooking.

Tibbers.

I play a few. I play some
WiiU games: Lego Jurassic Park, Supermario 3D land and Assassins Creed
Nintendo 3DS: Super Smash Bros, Bravely Default, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Tomodachi Life, Zelda
PC: LoL and sometimes Maples Story

My favourite movies are: Jurassic Park, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Aristocats, Insidious, Criminal Minds.
I prefer Horror, Fantasy, Action Movies and TV shows.

I read too many manga to count. I loose track of things I have read all the time.

Been to quite a few conventions including Fan Expo and Anime North plus quite a few smaller conventions and cosplay picnic/ beach parties.

Kyoko (puella magi madoka magica), Momo Hinami (Bleach), Mako (Kill la Kill), Lisbeth and Sinon - bathing suite version (SAO), Reverse Annie (LoL - I know it isn't an anime but I still love her), Rize - both fancy and manga version (Tokyo Ghoul), Nanami (Kamisama Hajimemashita), Stephanie Dola (No Game, No Life), Inori (Guilty Crown), Aries (Fairy Tail). I'm gonna crossplay for the first time as Zeno from Akatsuki no Yona with a few friends.

Violet Waltz

Shy Otaku

18,075 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Getting To Know You

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items