Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] ACTUALLY Back (UPDATED AGAIN 04.18.15) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 pm
Das Tor
He is indeed! We could RP them later?

Totally! I have literally no idea what their family's deal is haha, and he's someone I've been trying (see also: failing) to find out more about  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:07 pm
Kaliforneum

I am 100% down for that! You wanna start something or me?  

demonstration_evil

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:33 pm
demonstration_evil

All I remember is that his parents were from two different groups, both groups disbanded, and right now his mother and brother have been traveling with one of Truth.Be.Told's yeenurs.

Also, I still own Riowarr's sister and mother! Nyx [mother] is a rogue atm, while Kyouko [sister] has ended up in the rebanded and reformed demons.

Former Demon Hunters, I have them a chunk of them. Some are now rogues, some are part of other prides, and others still ended up part of the reformed demons.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:37 pm
demonstration_evil

I'm cool either way, though it may need to wait until thursday for me to start anything. Have a major mundo project to do.

Do you care about who wins? We could do a dice system and whoever has the highest score after each post/at the end "wins." I could care less if Lume wins or not. He'll have fun either way, lol.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:21 am
Kaliforneum
snip

Meh, whichever. I feel like Uz is more likely to go for a race than spar, but if they spar I'm totally game for him to lose. In which case we may as well go for like... dice roll?

Das Tor
snip

That's cool, maybe he'll join up since he's not really doing anything.

Also, excellent. What's Riowarr's family like? I never really got a chance to get to know what was what there!

DEMON HUNTERS.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:27 am
demonstration_evil
I highly doubt anyone would complain about more company. 8d His Mommy Chinaza and his brother Imamu, btw. o vo

OH MAN. RIOWARR'S FAMILY IS UH...Well, Daddy is the God of Pride, Mommy was a crafter who ended up a leader before the pride Rio was born into dissolved. His twin hasn't really been played, but his SISTER...uhm...Kyouko's THAT SEER who gets visions so often and so clear, she has trouble separating past and future from present and she's a little bit...uhm...unbalanced and skewed because of it. 8D;;; She's currently a priestess in the reformed demons, and her daughter tends to keep an eye on her and helps ground her in the Now.

DEMON HUNTERS. LESSE...Dogo has nothing to do, because her entire life was the demon hunters. Kaimelar is in the Pridelands now with her near-twin. Uhuru...I think is rogue, Nyoko and I need to figure out where he and Mbaka are. Kalyna is a rogue at current and is basically Uhuru's granddaughter. Laini-moto and his son Daithi are both part of the Dvergr with their mates. Taswira and Vanya's brother Set are in the reformed demons. Maisha lives by a watering hole with his heterosexual life partner/moirail/best buddy, a grumpy a*****e, some of his kids, some of his best buddy's kids, and a former Firekin.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:12 am
Das Tor

Sweet. I need to try and find his cert and everything anyway, so maybe I'll just toss him in there. I wouldn't mind an rp with his mom or his brother, though he also has no personality as of right now. What's his family like?

Riowarr is also one of zero personality and I'm not really sure where he's going to end up as of now... I was thinking as a Seer he'd maybe have only actually seen how he's going to die and that's literally it, but I haven't really decided yet.

Dogo can feel free to join Xinavane and Bui. Xina used to be the Captain of the Demon Hunters so she's also chair of the "nothing to do" squad. Bui's her son and he's in the same boat. I was thinking about maybe forming a small group of rogues who still hunt demons, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the kind of commitment involved to do a pride when I only JUST got back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:59 am
demonstration_evil

I'm not sure if they ever got certed, since the litter was from one of those 'adult blank slate mix and match' things. o.o;;; I...should probably get Imamu certed. As for his family? Well...Chinaza is a healer, while Imamu is more a spiritual scholar [he likes learning about religions and gods and such, and trying to figure out his place in the grand scheme of things]. If I remember right, the boys' father was a scholar of some sort as well.

I'm always up for RP to help you flesh out a personality. 8]

Oh man...Dogo would love to have others to be around. ; v; At this point...pretty sure she's somewhere between angry and tired physically and tired emotionally. And I'd definitely wait before trying to establish anything larger than yourself. |D Get settled back in first, definitely.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:02 am
Das Tor

We can get them certed. After like five years of just hanging out hahaha.
Now I just want to make him a fake scholar. Bad journalist hyena. "This is TOTALLY A THING THAT HAPPENED... cough"

Also, awesome. I'm not sure if Riowarr would go to the demon side... not sure I'm feeling it for him. But I can try him with the others or his twin maybe?

Sweet, I'd be up for some demon hunters finding each other and bonding. Was there any large plot thing associated with the disbanding or did it just... poop out? (Would be fun to play it off as like... a lost battle or something I dunno)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:40 am
demonstration_evil

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've had some long shifts at my job in the last few days. Haha. Leaves me not wanting to do anything, or breath 8].

Anywho, it would definitely be cool for Hekima and Sungara to meet some from the old pride. The two had been roaming the Rogue Lands looking for people for some time, and it's been hard on Hekima since he's keeping Sungara safe and grounded. It would be good for Sungara to see someone vaguely familiar.

They're currently looking for Hekima's mate, Tiegan. They were separated from her when everything was lost, and when they find her they're joining a hybrid dominated pride.

--------

I think Aya and ChaCha would probably be fun together. Both are socially awkward penguins. ChaCha is trying her best to break a habit since childhood where she has done nothing but refer to herself in the third person and talk until she's blue in the face.

She could probably sneak Aya out of the pride borders with her since she's a Scout for the Mantis Clan and Scouts are allowed outside the borders (last time I checked anyway). Also, ChaCha loves looking over other pride members tattoos, and since Aya as born into it, she gets many more and ChaCha would love to look at them all.

--------

Semele would definitely have no problem talking Falk's ear off about her mom, or being a generally irritated vision junkie at him. She lives with her god parent, so she's always nearby somewhere. She might even have a vision or two of something. 83

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 am
hibi-tea

No problem, story of my life haha

Anyway, Xinavane and Bui would be more than happy to assist other ex-demon hunters, and Xina's super protective of her people so I'm totally down for that!

And totally! Aya is learning more about hunting and such, so that sounds like a fun socially awkward friendship. DUN.

And sold on Falk and Semele hanging out. How you wanna kick these off?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:00 pm
demonstration_evil

So, spar with dice roll or a race?  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:09 am
Kaliforneum

Sounds like a plan. You wanna kick it off or me?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:16 pm
demonstration_evil

Sounds like a plan. You wanna kick it off or me?

I GOT YOU
Need for Speed  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:23 pm
: D!!!

So I totally own Batzorig's father, so I could fill in about that much on his history, plus I own his sister (+ half sister) that were in his pride with him, so I might be slightly helpful in figuring some things out if you want. xD

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff