Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[OoC] Caj's Edit Shop [OoC] Always Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:44 pm
You can post after this!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:49 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Ukwelificha
Uncert: Uncert

Expression Edits: CC if you want to change it up, but it's not required.
Item Edits: A mane made out of fur that helps her disguise herself as a male. It would ideally be close to her tail color, but not matching. She had to make this thing after all so to find an animal that matches her tail exactly would be pretty darn lucky. Feel free to have some kind of harness device showing around her torso that helps it stay in place, too. The style/what it looks like is up to you!
Body Edits: None
Scar Edits: None

Anything else: Gonna fool ALL the lions! Until they get close XD

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:26 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Chiyo
Uncert: x

Expression Edits: N/A
Item Edits: A jade earring on visible ear (cc on actual style) - example of how the earring works since I suck at descriptions. Feel free to put it at any height on the ear.
Body Edits: N/A
Scar Edits: Thick-ish scarring on visible shoulder; CC elsewhere, she's a fighter so feel free to scar her up!

Anything else: Chiyo just came out of a Meta where both of her parents lost leadership positions, her brother lost an eye and she's got a limping shoulder. She's pretty pissy, and I'd like her appearance to reflect it. xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Sekayi
Uncert: [x]
Expression Edits: Something to make him look more determined, serious?
Item Edits: CC - ideas being a possible headscarf, earrings, mane braids, etc...
Body Edits: CC - optional if you want, but ruffled fur could be nice-
Scar Edits: CC - a few scars here and there (optional, but at least one might be nice)

Anything else: A warrior most of his life Sekayi has just left the Firekin to travel towards the Stormborn. :3 So anything to make him look warrior/viking like.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:21 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Sayuri
Uncert: [x]

Expression Edits: CC - optional (She's very sly and tricky)
Item Edits: [x] A pink jade earring similar to that with little silver hoops as well. *feel free to play with it*

A silk scarf (with beads?) as well - CC for body placement, color, and everything. (Since I'm bad at descriptions something like this headpiece would be cool if you wanted instead of a scarf (CC in colors and design) -> x)
Body Edits: CC -optional- if you want to play with her fur or not.
Scar Edits: Nope

Anything else: Sayuri just came from the same situation with Chiyo. It slightly hardened her heart and she's more of a trickster than anything now. She's petite but quick with her wits and can always spin a good tale.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:42 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Noh'Vah
Uncert: Noh'Vah

Expression Edits: Generally she should look like she's friendly but probably plotting against you.
Item Edits: Some kind of shawl of sorts that looks elegant. Not furs, please. Purple, blue, or silver are best.
Body Edits: Maybe make her head tuft frame her face instead of look like a floppy front cut, with slight waves and a curl or two.
Scar Edits: None

Anything else: Feel free to meddle. She's in the demons and is a fair deal mellowed from youth. Also a conniving little brat who just had cubs, so a wild look won't do as well as a look of someone out to plot your end.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:57 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Pekee
Uncert: uncert

Expression Edits: An overly happy expression. Pekee pretty much lives in her own bubble of happiness, sunshine and flowers all day.
Item Edits: CC.
Body Edits: If possible, hair would be nice. Style and anything else is up to you!
Scar Edits: None please.

Anything else: Feel free to do whatever.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:18 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Tsume
Uncert: *click*

Expression Edits: Yes please! Grumpyish/moody/standoffish expression
Item Edits: No thanks.
Body Edits: No thanks also… unless changing his ear position would help with the expression edits. Then sure. :3 But I think he can be grumpy with ears forward?
Scar Edits: No thanks~

Anything else: Tsume is a cosplay from Wolf's rain- I don't know if you're familiar with him or the show. (I highly recommend it.) Tsume's a bit moody and quite rough around the edges- has a "I care for myself and myself only" kind of attitude, though he really can grow close to others. Theme song 1 - Theme song 2  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:44 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Jin
Uncert: Here

Expression Edits: Calm and peaceful face.
Item Edits: A Rahala hood and scarf! White or red, whichever you think works better with her coloration. The scarf should be medium length. She's a joined rogue, but she has completed The Journey, and the length of her scarf should reflect that.
Body Edits: Mane tuft should be something elegant and flowing, but simple. Think Journey. (The video game, not the band.)
Scar Edits: None.

Anything else: Rahala culture. (See Adornments section.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:16 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Eriya
Uncert: link

Expression Edits: nope
Item Edits: strip of pale silver cloth coming from her front legs( it can be torn and doesn't need to be super long), see ref 2 for better idea.
Body Edits: Some silver hair with black tips, see ref 1
Scar Edits: n/a

Anything else: Twin to Naria
ref 1
ref 2
movie clip  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:19 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Naria

Item Edits: strip of pale gold cloth coming from her front legs( it can be torn and doesn't need to be super long), see ref 2 for better idea.
Body Edits: Some gold hair with black tips, see ref 1
Scar Edits: n/a

Anything else: Twin to Eriya
ref 1
ref 2
movie clip  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:23 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Braskeke

Expression Edits: cunning? (not really required)
Item Edits: shiny items, earrings, bracelets, ect
Body Edits:
Scar Edits:

Anything else: Bras is a thief, she loves shiny things. Gold, silver, copper, anything that shines in the sun. Have fun.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:26 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Sacnite

Item Edits: anything dealing with being a potion maker, mixing bowl, stirrers, potion containers.
Body Edits: nope
Scar Edits: nope

Anything else: *luvs on* Thank you Caj! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:16 pm
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Anansi
Uncert: [X]

Item Edits: Gold arm bangles on front legs, and several gold double hoop earrings up the side of her ear

Anything else: Arm bangle, Earrings  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:11 am
Edit Me!
SoA Name: Corvus
Uncert: Adult uncert

Expression Edits: Something that fits his personality. "Why yes, I am this handsome." He is fabulous and he knows it! "Unimpressed" would probably work too.
Item Edits: I'd love him to have an earring still. If you don't want to copy his cub one I'll take anything with a black feather. He needs a fabulous scarf (not fabric. Dead bird would be lovely, but torn up fur/hide would work too. He's fashion concious, but he's a hyena so his clothing options are limited) I'll take anything fashionable you're willing to give him, really. He's bound to try out new fashions so don't feel limited by what he wore as a cub.
Body Edits: If you need to do something to his mane to make an item fit, that's ok. But no body edits needed.
Scar Edits: N/A.

Anything else: Cub with items

This is his cub description: "Please! These are not just wings... It's a scarf and it makes him look fabulous. Corvus is prettier than you, and he knows it. It is a shame that he will have to do actual work as he grows older, because he should just be allowed to walk around looking pretty. And if he feels like it he could share his superior fashion sense with the uneducated masses. Look at his sister, she totally copied his look! Well, maybe he was a tiny bit inspired by her, but he's looking way better doing it! Oh, yes. Watch him flip his hair and work it. "

He's supposed to work as a hunter now, but he hasn't changed much from his cub days. He will not let something as silly as "scaring off the prey" dictate what he can or cannot wear.  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff