BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:05 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Hahaha this could be very awesome. I'd like to see what happens with the two. O: Not really enemies, but she'd totally thing he's the grossed thing in the world for a while. Haha

That's what I figured. ^^ He'd probably like messing with her to, to be honest. I can start something if you want.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:09 pm
BastetAmun
I Lady Kiya I

Hahaha this could be very awesome. I'd like to see what happens with the two. O: Not really enemies, but she'd totally thing he's the grossed thing in the world for a while. Haha

That's what I figured. ^^ He'd probably like messing with her to, to be honest. I can start something if you want.

Hehe should be pretty amusing. And when ever is good. I'll be slow, due to rl.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:05 am
I Lady Kiya I

Hehe should be pretty amusing. And when ever is good. I'll be slow, due to rl.

Here is the link to what I started. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24706239#372300681

Hope it's good and reply whenever you get the chance. I understand RL.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:02 pm
whee heart  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:06 pm
whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:59 pm
throws Paricherher at all of your Pridelanders!!!!!!

Pari is an artist at heart, but very flighty. She is a decent huntress and can follow directions very well and she does to get the hunt over with so she can go and rhapsodize on the colors of the sunlight filter through the leaves of a shrub ... She sees beauty and delight in everything and everyone. She's loves love and can fall as quick in and out of love as she can find words to explain the unique loveliness of a single petal on the wind. But that love is never lost because while she may not feel the intensity of love in the moment, she will always love and care for those she felt it for.

I would like general pride rp with her to get her rp count up. I'm working on 2, have two completed and need one more to allow a fling. But she's open to a LOT more flings, (she's not the settling down type) if you think one of your lions would like to get involved with her.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:59 am
Dame NightFury
throws Paricherher at all of your Pridelanders!!!!!!

Pari is an artist at heart, but very flighty. She is a decent huntress and can follow directions very well and she does to get the hunt over with so she can go and rhapsodize on the colors of the sunlight filter through the leaves of a shrub ... She sees beauty and delight in everything and everyone. She's loves love and can fall as quick in and out of love as she can find words to explain the unique loveliness of a single petal on the wind. But that love is never lost because while she may not feel the intensity of love in the moment, she will always love and care for those she felt it for.

I would like general pride rp with her to get her rp count up. I'm working on 2, have two completed and need one more to allow a fling. But she's open to a LOT more flings, (she's not the settling down type) if you think one of your lions would like to get involved with her.

If you still need rp for her, who ever you wish to rp of my pridelanders they're open. ^^ Sorry for the late response.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:11 am
Quote:
User ImageUser Image

For either of these boys, I have
User Image

Eirwen and Karli. Both need rp and plots, as I've not done very much with them. Eirwen is a sweet lioness, a little shy at times but loves cubs. Karli takes a lot ofter her friend, young and a little nervous but often the more adventerous of the two once she gets over her nerves.

Both of them would also be up for a fling with one of your two fling boys.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:45 am
Tanakako
Quote:
User ImageUser Image

For either of these boys, I have
User Image

Eirwen and Karli. Both need rp and plots, as I've not done very much with them. Eirwen is a sweet lioness, a little shy at times but loves cubs. Karli takes a lot ofter her friend, young and a little nervous but often the more adventerous of the two once she gets over her nerves.

Both of them would also be up for a fling with one of your two fling boys.

Oh! I'd love to. ^^ Who ever is best with her would work. ^^ Both my dudes haven't really been rped.
Karli is one of Miri's and Riikano's kids?
The two hares that look like her's that are mine, are technically her uncle and aunt. O: So as long as it's not one of them, my hares are open for her too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:52 am
What are their personalities like? We could try her with them in RP and see who works?
Karl's came with the lioness as a set in an event, so I'm not actually sure.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:06 pm
Tanakako
What are their personalities like? We could try her with them in RP and see who works?
Karl's came with the lioness as a set in an event, so I'm not actually sure.

Yeah, that hare is Miri's kid then. hehe

Both are pretty blank slates as I've never really rped them much. @o@ So it's more a work in progress with them. Though, both are nice in nature, I'd believe Elerosse will be more flirty than Azuka. Azuka would be a bit of a klutz like his mom. xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image
I have Kyda, who's new to the pride, and completely underdeveloped. So if you're looking for any RP or she strikes your fancy for mating, let me know. xD

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:20 am
Ruler of Everything
User Image
I have Kyda, who's new to the pride, and completely underdeveloped. So if you're looking for any RP or she strikes your fancy for mating, let me know. xD

Oooh, I like her. :3 I'd love to rp with her for both. O: any of my dudes strike your fancy? Or anyone you think she'd become friends with?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:25 am
I Lady Kiya I
Oooh, I like her. :3 I'd love to rp with her for both. O: any of my dudes strike your fancy? Or anyone you think she'd become friends with?

She's honestly up for anything - the only personality trait I had written in my journal from when I got her is "independent." So, throw anything at me and I can work it out. xD All your boys are handsome, so whoever you think matches best or whoever you want to match off, ping them at me. Same goes for friends! I just need to develop anything about her and I'd love some Schnee Rp *w*  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:42 pm
Ruler of Everything
I Lady Kiya I

She's honestly up for anything - the only personality trait I had written in my journal from when I got her is "independent." So, throw anything at me and I can work it out. xD All your boys are handsome, so whoever you think matches best or whoever you want to match off, ping them at me. Same goes for friends! I just need to develop anything about her and I'd love some Schnee Rp *w*
Haha, I'll have to decide tomorrow. Just got off work and super dead. @o@

But she's super lovely. O: Are her parents in Schnee?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff