Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:24 am
kireko_kitsune
oh sure, Sasuke may be the top of the class, but he doesn't understand what it means to be strong. Naruto understands (from Haku) that when you have someone precious, you can become truly strong. Sasuke doesn't understand that and has isolated himself in his desire for power. It's pratically blinded Sasuke.

Naruto keeps trying and trying until he can figure it out.

Sasuke throws a prissy tantrum and tries to do it all in one shot.

You forgot Lee as well. But hell, You're damn right too.
And I aslo like you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:47 am
Sasuke will never be better than Naruto until he learns what true power and friendship are.............. whee  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:07 pm
Even though Naruto has the fox demon, it's kinda worthless if you can't do the basics. sweatdrop
I mean in all seriousness Sasuke is the better fighter and could beat Naruto if given the chance. Naruto has the power, but not the skill, and the skill is what is needed when fighting an experienced opponent.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:55 pm
I will never be able to take a side on this 'argument'....

Both of them have their 'moments'....

Moments where you want to kill them, and moments where you are all "WOW, that is so kewl! I luff you!!"

I used to hate Sasuke, and would have taken Naruto's side anyday back then. But I have come to realize, as the series has moved along, that Sasuke is a kewl character. I mean, how would you feel if your brother-- your own flesh and blood, killed your parents and relatives right in front of you? And then left you to suffer alone in the world. His past is as bad as Naruto's....

I like them both. 3nodding Equally.  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SQEEEE GURL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 pm
*Agrees with Envy-san and SeiryokuX*

3nodding
I like sasuke too..He not such a bad person.
If i were in his shoes,I'll act pretty much the same.

After all naruto never knew his parents and never saw them get killed in front of his face..Plus,the way he is now is because of iruka-sensei..Who actually acknowledged him and etc.
All Sasuke had was his annoying fangirls who just like him because of his looks and dont know squat about him.
Anyways sasuke's case is different..
Not to metion the haunting words itachi had told him..That b*****d killed their'e family in front of him while he watched helplessly.(And he left him alive to suffer),
So it would'nt be surprising if that is his goal..
There wouldn't be anything else on my mind that i'll look foward too..Only to kill the murderer of my family.

Anyways..*cough*
I both like naruto & sasuke equally..All the characters are unique and most are wonderful.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:00 pm
I love sasuke, naruto is a bish. You tell me. D:  

Ryosakai

Distinct Gaian

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:51 pm
Okay, okay, Sasuke, has reason to hunt down his brother, However, he made the most stupid choice, he goes off to be Orochi-maru's b***h. Seriously, thats pretty stupid if you ask me. He could have been normal and stayed with Kakashi.
See if my brother killed off my clan, I would try to be the complete opposite of him, Now look at Sasuke, he resmbles Itachi. However, he's probably more evil and I know he's gonna do something really stupid like, try kill of Naruto to test his strength or something.
And by the way, Naruto is very skilled, and he knows the basics and he can do them now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:03 pm
And yes, we all know Sasuke is very sexy.
Please. For the love of God. Just don't talk about. Just. Don't. Okay?  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Uzumaki Raika

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:36 am
What I think is, Sasuke has only a reason to live, revenge, but taking revenge as the only aim of your life makes you blind to the rest, the people around you, etc. Naruto fights not only to be the best but also to protect the ones he loved and be respected by everyone. Sasuke has only a purpose, so when he kills Itachi (something that won't happen in my opinion) what does he plan to do? He has to learn many things that Naruto already knows, and that make Naruto far "stronger" than Sasuke at the moment. Strenght is not only the amount of techniques they know, but the reason why the fight. Maybe I'm being too philosophical, but hey this series just give me much stuff to thing about 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:52 am
Silly Genji
Sasuke_clone
Naruto will always be better because Naruto is the main Character. That doesn't mean he deserves to be the best however...

It doesn't matter. Even if Sasuke was the main character, I don't think any mangaka would let someone with Sasuke's crappy attitude have power.

*Cough* what about Itachi? He's like a bigger stronger Sasuke  

Kit_Kid

cookiemaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:13 am
i honestly think that sasuke kicks over all the naruto characters. but i think that naruto is going to become a better ninja than sasuke because hes a go-getter.

on my site its naruto month go to my site (its listed in my profile)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:33 am
This doesnt have to do with personality, its about the strongest right?

Personally, right now I think Sasuke is the strongest, due to the curse seal which is cheating in a way but at the same time it isnt and the recent arc(anime). He also has the skill and his lust for revenge.
Naruto can defeat Sasuke, and not just because he's the main character ,he's been defeated by Sasuke already(manga) so that means nothing, but because he has the determination, stamina and power. Sure he has the kyuubi in him but Sasuke also has the curse seal so he can also be considered a monster.
When it comes to fighting, I think they stand on equal terms. But when it comes to being human, Naruto pwns.  

dySfunctional dOll

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:52 pm
Envy-san
I will never be able to take a side on this 'argument'....

Both of them have their 'moments'....

Moments where you want to kill them, and moments where you are all "WOW, that is so kewl! I luff you!!"

I used to hate Sasuke, and would have taken Naruto's side anyday back then. But I have come to realize, as the series has moved along, that Sasuke is a kewl character. I mean, how would you feel if your brother-- your own flesh and blood, killed your parents and relatives right in front of you? And then left you to suffer alone in the world. His past is as bad as Naruto's....

I like them both. 3nodding Equally.

Good point and I very much agree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:28 pm
Currently,I can't really say. Not until Sasuke shows up. But if Naruto's any indication,I'm sure he's going to be very strong when he comes back. But I believe their next fight will be almost evenly matched. But on a personal note,I hope Naruto beats some sense into Sasuke.(And I hope to God that spending all that time with Orochimaru hasn't made him act even More like a little Oro-wanna-be than he was when he left...)  

Ru-Shin

Yomei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:38 am
peachnin
This doesnt have to do with personality, its about the strongest right?

Personally, right now I think Sasuke is the strongest, due to the curse seal which is cheating in a way but at the same time it isnt and the recent arc(anime). He also has the skill and his lust for revenge.
Naruto can defeat Sasuke, and not just because he's the main character ,he's been defeated by Sasuke already(manga) so that means nothing, but because he has the determination, stamina and power. Sure he has the kyuubi in him but Sasuke also has the curse seal so he can also be considered a monster.
When it comes to fighting, I think they stand on equal terms. But when it comes to being human, Naruto pwns.

Actually, with the way that Team 7 has been following the footsteps of the Legendary Trio, I think that as far as strength goes, none of them is better than the other. Just like in the game Janken...Toad beats slug, slug beat snake, snake beats toad. All three are on equal footing. That's just how I see it....

So for this matter, I'm going to go ahead and say that personality really DOES matter. And Genji, I like you too. *nice guy pose*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff