Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] A nice day for a stroll (Itrailde x Falk) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:58 pm
Falk raised an eyebrow, wondering if he had offended her. Probably rude, but he thought it was a perfectly reasonable question. "But didn't you just say you don't do much as a noble? And that you don't really see many of the others? I just mean if you're in a spot where you could lead, maybe it's important to do that. But like I said... I've never been in a pride. I'm just responsible for myself."

He'd always liked it that way. When he was only accountable to himself, no one else had any reason to be disappointed except for him. That also made it extremely annoying when he WAS disappointed in himself of course. He couldn't exactly go around blaming anyone else.

"I'd think that a leader is in part responsible for everyone. Seems like a lot of work." Maybe that was why his family and some of the other lions he'd met talked down about nobles. That they had a lot of responsibility and didn't do any work.

Prides were weird.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:03 am
demonstration_evil

Clearly she was just bad at explaining and by the sounds of it she had far exceeded how horrible she had screwed up what she was trying to say. She sighed and shook her head. "We just enforce the rules already put in place..." She really wasn't sure how else to explain without making it sound like she didn't do anything at all. "Did you still want to come and see my pride? Perhaps talk to someone who could actually tell you a story or two?" She'd hate for this Lion to have traveled so far only to just not really find much of anything, or rather her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:10 am
"Oh, uh, yeah, sure I'd love to meet them. Sorry. If I was harsh." He had been told he could be incredibly harsh, and often unnecessarily so. He tended to just say things that he thought as he thought it. What was the point of hiding that kind of thing anyway? To be nice? Make people think you liked them if you didn't?

Not that he didn't like her, she was fine, he just didn't really understand her.

"Shall we? Maybe I'll be... less of an a** if I just listen to people instead of talking." He sighed. "Thanks. For putting up with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:17 am
demonstration_evil
"

She wasn't going to tell him that his manner of speaking was rather... Rude? She gave him a sincere smile and shook her head. "It's alright. You just have a lot of questions, nothing wrong with that." She said kindly.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy listening to the stuff some of the lions have to share. If you'll just follow me." With that she turned and headed towards the mountain in which her pride called home with Falk in toe.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out