Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hobbit's Plot Thread 2.0 Open! ~Updated 2/11/16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:55 pm
Sure thing, that sounds cute! They are pretty adorable. We can assume they've been traveling and are comfortable with each other =]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:53 am
Lithiasaur

RP for You  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:30 am
Sekayi should meet back up with his brother!
User Image

Either before or after he has his two blue daughters (below). Maybe he could even help Laini with his dilema after the cubs' mother dies? Laini ends up taking both girls back to his home pride for their safety, but it kills him to do so. A kind word from his brother would be great.

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:06 pm
Tanakako

Yes! I always wanted them to travel together, but I think I went awol after they became adults. If you're up for two rps, maybe we can do before and after? If not I'm totally down to just have Sekayi be supportive of his brother either taking the cubs to the pride, or dealing with it afterwards.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:12 pm
Big Hobbit
Tanakako

Yes! I always wanted them to travel together, but I think I went awol after they became adults. If you're up for two rps, maybe we can do before and after? If not I'm totally down to just have Sekayi be supportive of his brother either taking the cubs to the pride, or dealing with it afterwards.

Im very happy to do two rps!! The Cubs were actually from the male rogue breedings, so the mother was an NPC. But I have it all plotted. I love rping Laini!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:24 pm
Tanakako

Awesome, I can start the before rp  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:03 pm
Tanakako

RP for You!  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:49 pm
nessiaing

Fin! What do you think? Maybe they can get to know each other better before/after she joins the Likno?  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:22 pm
Big Hobbit
nessiaing

Fin! What do you think? Maybe they can get to know each other better before/after she joins the Likno?
'

Sounds good to me! Did you want to start another one up? I am still getting to know her but hopefully I will get her out of her shell a little more smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:11 pm
nessiaing
Big Hobbit
nessiaing

'

Sounds good to me! Did you want to start another one up? I am still getting to know her but hopefully I will get her out of her shell a little more smile

Tag for you!

Also, would you be interested in an RP with your boy Giz? Or other pride members? Ima needs some Likno rp  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:45 pm
Big Hobbit
nessiaing
Big Hobbit
nessiaing

'

Tag for you!

Also, would you be interested in an RP with your boy Giz? Or other pride members? Ima needs some Likno rp

I would love to rp Giz more I also have another cub Lo'ri he hasn't been played at all so I'd love to figure him out. I'll start something for is soon smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 pm
nessiaing

Yo! I just wanted to let you know that there is another lioness joining Imarogbe's harem. Her name is Adina and she's played by Ruler and Kirimi would meet her in the Likno if she's still joining smile  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:24 pm
Big Hobbit
nessiaing

Yo! I just wanted to let you know that there is another lioness joining Imarogbe's harem. Her name is Adina and she's played by Ruler and Kirimi would meet her in the Likno if she's still joining smile

Kirimi is definitely joining. I will hit Ruler up for some rps with her lioness too smile I cant remember I may have already posted for Kiri's joining if not I will go do that now. Have you posted for his harem yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:40 pm
nessiaing
Big Hobbit
nessiaing

Kirimi is definitely joining. I will hit Ruler up for some rps with her lioness too smile I cant remember I may have already posted for Kiri's joining if not I will go do that now. Have you posted for his harem yet?

Yay! I posted for his harem today as he just finished his first rp in the pride  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:36 pm
MAN I MISSED YOU AND WOULD LOVE SOME PLOTS  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]